No clue, man. I can't see it.
看上去是随机的
Seems random.
专家意见
Little tip from a pro --
你们的邪恶分身不可能随机
There is no such thing as a random series
挑地方抢劫杀人的
of robbery murders by your evil twins.
给自己吃点兴♥奋♥剂♥ 再好好研究一下
Well, have yourself some uppers and look at that some more.
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢 弗兰克
Thanks, Frank.
谢什么 把你们送上死路
For what? Sending you to your death?
你们的克隆人想办法被拍下来
Your doubles want to be on "candid camera,"
好让你们置身水深火热之中
put you in the line of fire.
换了我就低调点
Now, I'd lay low,
因为我热爱生活和它道不尽的神秘感
'cause I love life and its infinite mysteries.
你们俩想当傻瓜 没关系
But you two want to be dumb, that's fine.
至少也把你们的车扔掉
At least have the common sense to ditch your car.
不好意思 什么
Uh, excuse me. What?
你们的克隆人
Your doublemints --
他们开的车和外面那辆一样
They're using a car just like the one outside.
杀手二人组仍然在逃
搞什么...
What the...
你来这搞什么鬼
What the hell are you doing here?
你真是魅力无穷 鲍比
You're all charm, Bobby.
我的心理医生也一直这么跟我说
So my therapist keeps telling me.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
我是个警♥察♥ 记得吗
I'm a cop, remember?
你不打算邀请我进去吗
You gonna invite me in?
你可能不会想进来
Well, you may not want me to.
我抓了个食人怪放楼下了
I got one of the big mouths downstairs.
那我不到楼下去就是
So I won't go downstairs.
我...
I, uh...
我想来谢谢你
I wanted to come thank you.
谢谢我
Thank me?
是的...
Well, yeah...
因为商店里写有
Seeing as they were fresh out of
"感谢你把我从吃肝脏的医生手里救出来"
"Thanks for saving me from liver-eating surgeon"
的卡片卖♥♥光了
cards at the store.
那个啊 那是我的工作
Oh, that. Just doing my job,
还没工资
which nobody pays me for.
是这样
Right.
你最近怎么样 鲍比
How you doing, Bobby?
我很好
I'm fine.
对生命充满感激
Every day is a gift.
你的房♥子刚被烧毁了
Your house just burned down.
你也看见了 我还没露宿街头
As you can see, I got a roof over me.
鲍比
Bobby!
就允许别人哪怕善待你五分钟好吗
Let someone be nice to you for five minutes?
好啊
Okay.
但是别太好了
But not too nice.
我不能变软了
I can't be going soft.
当然不会
'Course not.
我会做饭
I can cook.
八♥九♥不离十吧
Ish. You know?
不如我帮你做点什么
Why don't you let me make you something?
把你的新家打理一下
Maybe put this new place of yours in some kind of order.
让我♥干♥吧
Come on.
我欠你的
I owe you that much.
好吧 谢谢 警长
Okay. Thanks, Sheriff.
喊我乔迪
Jody.
你觉得会有那么简单吗
Did you think it would be that easy?
没有
No.
但这是个开始
But it's a start.
你没事吧
You okay?
要知道他们装成我们的样子
You know, it's bad enough that they're ganking people,
四处杀人就够可恶了
wearing our mugs,
现在又来这个
but now this?
让我们开着这辆...卡布德
Have us driving around in this...Caboodle
却把我的爱车锁起来
while baby's on lockdown.
这都是暂时的 迪恩
It's temporary, Dean.
不能委屈我的爱车
Nobody puts baby in a corner.
这...这台词是....
Y-you know that's a line from --
帕特里克·斯威兹
在《终极豪情》中饰演一名胆大妄为的银行抢劫犯
斯威兹的电影 斯威兹总能化险为夷
Swayze movie. Swayze always gets a pass!
没错
Right.
你想来点音乐什么的吗
Uh, well, you want some tunes or something?
-抱歉 兄弟 我...我 -让它放吧
- Sorry, man, I-I... - Just leave it.
可能就这么一首歌♥
Probably gonna be the only thing on.
-迪恩 -怎么
- Dean. -What?
耶利哥 白衣女鬼
Jericho -- the lady in white.
黑水山脉 食人魔
Blackwater -- wendigo.
曼莱托克湖 湖里的孩子
Lake Manitoc -- the kid in the lake.
他们去的都是我们干过活的地方
They're hitting towns we've worked jobs in.
还是按顺序来的
In order.
从我跟着你离开斯坦福大学的那天起
Since the day I left Stanford with you.
什么情况 他们希望我们找到他们吗
So, what, they want us to find them?
有个证实的办法
Well, one way to find out --
下一件案子是在 圣路易斯
next case would be in...St. Louis.
太棒了 康纳餐馆
Perfect. Connor's Diner.
圣路易斯最好吃的汉堡
Best burgers in St. Louis.
我也该享受点生命中美好的事物了
Oh, I deserve something good in my life right now.
他每天都要吃一个这种东西
You know, he has one of these every day.
并且在他心里
And in his heart,
他觉得这些东西跟性♥爱♥一样美妙
he thinks they're almost as good as sex.
这东西
This...
真恶心
is disgusting.
死掉的植物还有奶油一样的黏状物
Dead plants with creamy goo.
就好像在吃自以为是
It's like eating self-righteousness.
你来告诉我哪件事更悲剧
I mean, you tell me which is worse.
说真的 我真是 你知道吗
I mean, honestly, I just... You know what?
我真受不了这家伙
I can't stand the guy.
还说什么英雄情结
Talk about a hero complex.
他连恋人都没有
And he doesn't have relationships.
不 他能去当圣徒了
No, he has applications for Sainthood.
圣徒是禁欲的
还有他觉得自己很搞笑
Oh, and he thinks he's funny.
他觉得自己是郭德纲呢
He thinks he's a damn comedian.
疯癫二♥逼♥青年何处找
Who has two thumbs and full-blown bats in the belfry?
不开玩笑
I'm serious.
脑子里净是路西法的身影
It's nothing but Satan-vision on the inside.
真不明白他心里乱的魂肉都要分离了
I mean, how he's walking around in a jacket
还怎么穿着这件夹克到处乱晃
with detachable arms is beyond me.
我曾有个兄弟也有这么多麻烦事
You know, I had a brother with this many issues once.
-是吗 -知道我♥干♥了什么吗
- Yeah? - Know what I did?
我吃了他
I ate him.
那是当然
Of course you did.
这些家伙怎么会是个威胁呢
How are these guys even a threat?
老大说他们得死 他们就得死
Boss says they gotta go, they gotta go.
没错
Right.
有个想法
Idea.
你想不想来交换一下
You wanna trade?
比起这疯子我宁可要搞笑的
I mean, I'll take chuckles over schizo.
不要 我更喜欢这家伙的头发
No, I like this one's hair better.
你还是待在你那个大家伙的身体里吧
You can stay in the big one.
好吧 既然如此 那我们就搞点动静出来
All right. In that case, let's turn up the heat.
我越早离开这躯壳找个更稳定的
The sooner I get out of this and into something more stable,
就越好
the better.
等等
Hold on.
小伙子
Hey, kid. Hey.
你不如打开那东西上的摄像头吧
Why don't you fire up the camera on that thing?
把它对准这里
Point it over here.
我们开始吧
Shall we?
大家都冷静点 我们是来抢劫的
All right, everybody be cool! This is a robbery!
有人动的话
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表