just playing one on TV.
想要答案吗 开车过来吧
Want answers? Start driving.
好极了
Great.
去印第安纳州吗
So, Indiana?
是啊
Yeah.
昨晚八点
8:00 last night.
对
Yeah.
就是我们把那东西取出来的时间
Same time we opened up that thing.
哪位
Who?
凯文 你去哪儿了 考试都没参加
Kevin? Where were you today? You missed the test!
我...
I...
还有学生会和表演也没来
And student council and quartet.
我当时要去取妈妈的车
I had to take my mom's car.
我好像发癫痫了
I think I had a seizure or something.
我被选中了 天命如此
I've been chosen. It's my birthright.
天啊 凯文 你的压力太大了
Oh, my god, Kevin, all the pressure you've been under.
你不会也成了那种精神崩溃的神童吧
This isn't one of those overachiever-teen meltdowns,is it?
我得继续走
I'm supposed to keep going.
我不能停下来
I'm not allowed to stop.
什么叫不能
What do you mean, "Not allowed"?
你旁边有人吗
Is someone with you?
他们逼你开走你妈妈的车了吗
They didn't make you take your mother's car, did they?
凯文
Kevin?!
我们大老远跑过来 我有点没底气了
We raced all the way here. Now I don't know.
我真不敢面对残破不堪的他
I can't say I'm fired up to see what's left of the guy.
你觉得他什么都不记得了
You think he remembers at all?
是啊 而且我猜
That, and I'm guessing
他从你那儿拿走的地狱梦魇
whatever kind of hell baggage he lifted off of your plate.
肯定是不容乐观
It's not gonna be pretty.
不好意思 两位 探访时间早过了
Hey. Excuse me, gentlemen, but it's way past visiting hours.
没事 艾伯 我等着他们呢
It's okay, Abel. I've been expecting them.
两位帅哥好
Hello, boys.
你好 小卡
Hey, Cass.
你好 迪恩
Hello, Dean.
萨姆
Sam.
你好 卡西迪奥
Hey, Castiel.
瞧瞧你 能说能走
Look at you, walkin' and talkin'.
真是太棒了 对吧
That's -- that's great, right?
拉我的手指
Pull my finger.
干嘛
What?
我的手指
My finger --
拉一拉
Pull it.
等等 小卡
Just hang on, Cass. Wait.
我们先搞清楚你的状况
Let us catch up to you for a second.
你的意思是 你记得你是谁 你的身份
So, you're saying you remember who you are, what you are.
当然了
Yes. Of course.
今天在外面的花♥园♥里 我跟着一只蜜蜂
Outside today, in the garden, I followed a honeybee.
看到了采花的路线
I saw the route of flowers.
整个流程就摆在那儿
It's all right there, the whole plan.
不需要任何其他的东西
There's nothing to add.
或许你需要点安定
You might want to add a little thorazine.
对吧
Right?
他醒来之后就像个胡言乱语的裸奔男
He's been like the naked guy at the rave ever since he woke up.
彻头彻尾的废物
Totally useless.
你们看到她了吧 我的看管人
Will you look at her? My caretaker.
那种刺疼的感觉 多么美啊
All of that thorny pain. So beautiful.
我们谈过的 我不喜欢吟诗作对
We've been over this. I don't like poetry.
给我闭嘴
Put up or shut up.
好吧
Okay.
小卡 你说你是昨晚醒来的对吧
So, Cass, you said you woke up last night?
对
Yes.
我听到了一个清脆的声音
I heard a ping that pierced me, and, well,
如果不是天使
you wouldn't have heard it
你肯定听不到的
unless you were an angel at the time.
当时我们打开了这个
That's also when we opened this.
这样啊 我明白了
Oh. Of course. Now I understand.
明白什么了
Understand what?
就是你们啊
You're the ones.
好了
Well...
这就能说通了
...I guess that makes sense.
什么就说通了
What makes sense?
如果说有谁能从地宫
If someone was going to free the word
掘出神之语 那肯定就是你们两位了
from the vault of the earth, it would end up being you two.
我爱你们俩
I love you guys.
-好吧 -好了 好了
- All right. - All right. Okay.
行了
Yeah, yeah.
你先前说什么神之语
You said something about "The word."
是指写在上面的字吗
Is that what's written on there?
你们知道猫的阴♥茎♥上有锋利的倒刺吗
Did you know that a cat's penis is sharply barbed along its shaft?
我知道这种事不能找女人们讲
I know for a fact the females were not consulted about that.
小卡 我们形势很不利 知道吗
Cass, please, we're losing ground out there, okay?
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
你明白吗
Can you not see that?
这是梅塔特隆的笔迹
This is the handwriting of Metatron.
梅塔特隆
Metatron?
你说那玩意儿是变形金刚写的
You saying a transformer wrote that?
不 那是威震天
No. That's Megatron.
啥
What?!
变形金刚 是威震天
The transformer -- it's Megatron.
啥
What?
梅塔特隆
Metatron.
他是天使
He's an angel.
神的书♥记♥员
He's the scribe of god.
创世的过程中 由他记录神的口谕
He took down dictation when creation was being formed.
那就是神说的话了
And that's the word of god?
其中之一 没错
One of them, yes.
那到底写的是什么呢
Uh...well, what's it say, then?
树
"Tree"?
马 招潮蟹 我读不懂
"Horse"? "Fiddler crab"? I can't read it.
不是写给天使看的
It wasn't meant for angels.
好吧 真是糟透了
Okay, this all sounds bad.
你们两个蠢货该拿神之语怎么办呢
What are you two jackasses doing with the word of god?
让我看看
Let me see that thing.
退后 梅格
Back off, Meg.
拜托 这也是我的事
Come on, it's my ass, too.
退后
Back off.
妈的
Damn it!
这套"恶魔是二等公民"的架势滚一边去
Enough of this "Demons are second-class citizens" Crap!
不喜欢吵架
Don't like conflict.
怎么回事
What the hell was that?
你听到了 他说不喜欢吵架
You heard him. He doesn't like conflict.
他去休息室了 我能担♥保♥
He's down in the dayroom now. I guarantee it.
好吧 我去搞定小卡
All right, I'll go handle Cass.
萨姆 你能负责收拾神之语吗
Sam, will you please pick up the word of god?
好
Yeah.
你们现在惹了什么麻烦
What are you guys caught up in now?
我有资格知道 萨姆
I deserve to know, Sam.
好吧
Okay, fine.
那我走了
I'll hit the road, then.
我带上我的天使就上路了
Let me just go get my angel.
梅格 你说什么呢 站住
Meg, what are you talking about? Stop.
我们一起喊 你说小卡会跟谁走
We both call, who do you think Cass will come to?
应该是我吧
I'm guessing me.
你也听到了 什么带刺的美人儿
You heard him -- thorny beauty, blah, blah.
我是陪在他身边的圣徒
I'm the saint who stayed with him.
他欠我的 他的原话
He owes me. His words.
那他欠我们的怎么算
Yeah, what about what he owes us?
对他施展魅力吧
Well, work on him a little.
没准他会爱上你呢 帅哥
Maybe he'll start crushing on you, too, hot stuff.
神经兮兮的天使对你有什么用 别傻了
What are you gonna do with a broken angel? Don't be stupid.
我对获取力量不挑拣
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表