因为他们信息有误
Because they had the wrong info.
或者说 信息有限
Or, best available.
我们的爸爸多年前猎杀了一个不合群的
Our dad took down a loner years ago.
萨姆拿着他的日记
Sam has his journal.
你♥爸♥爸一定也是
Your dad must've been
根据同样的"事实"做出判断的
going on the same facts.
那你是怎么知道实际情况的
And you know different 'cause...?
因为我几年前也猎杀过一个
Because I hunted one that turned out to be two
后来才发现是两个
a couple years back.
而你却从来都没有告诉萨姆
And you never told Sam?
真是谢了
Wow, thanks.
何不把你的经验分享出来
How 'bout sharing that with the rest of the class
我们才不会统统送命
so we don't all get killed?
萨姆当时去斯坦福念大学了 聪明蛋
Sam was away at Stanford, smartass.
萨姆上过大学
Sam went to college?
你不是说你们的爸爸是个猎人吗
I thought you said your dad was a hunter.
他的确是
He was.
我们都是
We were.
可萨姆退出 上了大学
Sam quit, went to college.
你也可以 上大学
You could, too, you know -- go to college.
做个猎人兼儿科医师
Be a hunter/pediatrician.
今日特色菜 猎人 开怀畅饮吧
Hunter day at the all-you-can-eat.
大家感觉怎么样 还好吗
How's everyone feeling? Good?
闷不吭声啊 无所谓
Strong silent. Fine.
我也不用拿我的食物消遣
I don't need much entertainment with my meal.
萨莉 我跟你说过
Hey, Sally, uh, did I tell you
我在犹他州猎杀的嗜血鬼吗
about the Vetalas I took down in Utah?
你让我想起了他们
You remind me of them.
不过他们要 年轻得多
Except they were so much...younger.
我把他们绑起来
I tied 'em up.
倒不是非绑不可
Not because I had to.
而是
More so...
我想慢慢来
I could take my time.
-你在撒谎 -没有
- You're lying. - No.
我不过是想让你知道
I just want you to know
-我多喜欢把你的姐♥妹♥们♥大卸八块的感觉 -闭嘴
- how much I enjoyed cutting up your sisters. - Shut up!
你跟你♥爸♥爸一起干过活儿吗
You ever actually work with your dad?
当然
Sure. 'course.
不 我是指真正地参与
No, I mean work,
可不是在树林里射罐子
not shoot cans in the woods.
我一直都有帮忙
I mean, I help all the time.
也就是没有了
So, no.
你肚子现在
Well, right about now,
也差不多该饿了
your stomach should be pretty knotted up.
没有
Not really.
听着 可能你像我这么大的时候
Look, maybe this was a lot harder for you
不能像我这么轻松应对
when you were my age.
你自认为是个好演员
Oh, you think you're a good actress.
但事实并非如此
You're not.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我真不想告诉你
Well, I hate to break it to you,
不过你满脸都写着 你很害怕
but it's all over your face -- you're scared.
别再把我当成小女孩看待了
Quit treating me like I'm some girl.
我的一生都在为此做准备
I've been prepping for this my entire life.
训练是一回事
Training's one thing.
真正猎魔是完全不同的
Doing -- whole nother beast.
你真的吓坏我了呢
Wow. You really scared me straight.
谢了 迪恩
Thanks, Dean.
那个女服务员为什么会进卡车里去
Why is that waitress getting into that truck?
我才不要跟你解释这种限制级的事
I'm not explaining the r-rated crap to you.
她坐进前面了 而不是后面 迪恩
The front of the truck, not the back, Dean.
不赖啊
All right.
这都什么年代了
What century is this?
早都没人再碰拳头了
No one fist-bumps anymore.
好了 别装了 你干得不错
Come on. Give it up. Good work.
你真是个老土
You're a dweeb.
-你搞什么 -我有个主意
- What the hell? - I got an idea.
不如你留在这儿吧
How 'bout you stay here?
你个混♥蛋♥
Oh, you jackass.
对 我是混♥蛋♥
Yeah, well, I'm the jackass
但我可不会带个孩子去冒险 就这么定了
who ain't bringing a kid in there, period.
为什么
Why?
你能做到的我都能做到
I can do everything you can do.
我会把他们都救回来的 相信我
I'll bring them back. Trust me.
拜托 他们可能已经死了
Please, they're probably dead.
你又不知道
You don't know that.
都好几天了
It's been days.
可能只剩一滩肉了
Probably just a pile of meat.
我经历过的
I've seen it.
人是会死的 迪恩
People die, Dean.
我眼看着我妈妈被撕成碎片
I watched my mom get torn to shreds.
让我一起去 然后杀了她们
Let me go in there and kill them.
不行
No.
-抱歉 -你真是个伪君子
- Sorry. - You're such a hypocrite.
你为什么能去而我不行
How come you get to do it and I don't?
因为我是成年人
Because I'm the grown-up!
给我
Give it to me.
-什么 你的撬锁工具
- What? - Your lock pick.
我会搜你身的
I will frisk you.
谢谢
Thank you.
幸好我们找到个新的
Good thing we picked up a new one.
这个快要喝干了
This one's about tapped out.
想跟我同时解决他俩吗
You want to finish him together?
没问题 很乐意
Sure. I'd love to.
别急啊
Not so fast.
爸爸 坚持下 我来救你
Dad, hold on. I got you!
克里希 不
Krissy, no!
放她走
Let her go...
否则我就让这个阳光小美女血溅当场
or little miss sunshine here gets it.
你怎么想的啊 把她带到这来
What were you thinking bring her here?
现在把刀放下
Now drop the knife!
她只是个孩子
She's just a child.
放她走
Let her go.
我想今天谁都走不了了
Yeah, I don't think we'll be letting anyone go.
爸爸
Daddy...
没事的 亲爱的
It's okay, baby.
不会出事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
好了 父女温情时刻结束了
All right. Enough with the family bonding.
是时候该让你闭嘴了
It's time for you to shut up.
爸爸 不
Daddy, no!
迪恩
Dean!
他帮不了你
He can't help you.
没人帮得了你
No one can.
那我就只能靠自己了
I guess I'll have to help myself, then.
演得烂 是吗
Bad actress, huh?
好吧 算我没说
Yeah, I take it back.
急诊室
我正在想你们什么时候过来呢
Yeah, I was hoping you'd stop by.
我想当面道声谢
I wanted to thank you.
不必客气
It's no problem.
你救了我的命 还有克里希的
No, you saved my life. Krissy's, too.
事实上 她救了我们所有人
Actually, uh she kind of saved ours.
别谢我们 退出吧
Don't thank us. Quit.
你女儿才十四岁
Your daughter's 14 years old.
她已经成为猎手 而且动手杀了一个怪物
She's already a hunter with a kill under her belt.
不是我多管闲事
I'm not trying to be a dick,
但你想想她以后的生活会怎么样
but what do you think that does to her life span?
她还有机会过上正常女孩的生活
She could still be a regular kid.
我入这行是有原因的
You know, I got into this for a reason.
我知道 是因为你的家人
I know. Your family.
你也应该为你现在的家人而退出这行
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表