Oh, you think I'm Dean.
对了
Right.
你这个可怜又无知的狗崽子
You poor clueless son of a bitch.
离我远点
Stay the hell away from me.
你的世界由我主宰 明白了吗
Your world is whatever I want it to be, understand?
离我远一点
Just leave me alone!
看来你已经开始懂了
Now we're getting there.
匹诺曹看到牵着他的绳子了
Pinocchio's seeing his strings.
闭嘴
Shut up.
高♥潮♥部分来了
It's the big crescendo.
我说了闭嘴
I said shut up!
想把枪指着你能杀得了的人吗
Want to point that gun at someone useful?
试试你自己的脸
Try your face.
你想知道真♥相♥吗
You want to know the truth?
你想直接看到这事的结局吗
You want to skip to the last page of the book?
你知道该把枪瞄准哪里 牛仔
You know where to aim, cowboy.
这里就像个恶心的打包袋
It's like a friggin' doggy bag in here.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Can I help you?
你还不如帮帮这家医院
You can maybe still help this hospital.
这份马马虎虎的文件是谁写的
Who's responsible for this sloppy bit of documentation?
我认识你
I know you.
不 你认错人了
No, you got the wrong guy.
鲍比
Bobby...
辛格 没错
Singer. Yes.
我们通过那个天使的双眼 看到你了
We saw you -- through the angel's eyes.
那你得试试失忆症了
Let's try for amnesia, then.
好极了
Fair enough.
情况不妙
Oh, this can't be good.
萨姆 萨姆
Sam? Sam!
看 又一个我
Oh, look. Another me.
萨姆 你在干什么
Sam, what are you doing?
迪恩 我以为我跟你在一起
I thought I was with you, Dean.
好吧
Okay.
我在这里
Well, here I am.
不 不 我 我不 我
No. No, I-I don't -- I...
我不能确定
I can't know that for sure.
你能懂我的意思吗
You understand me?
那我们就得一点点慢慢来了
Okay, then we're gonna have to start small.
我不记得我开车到这里来了
I don't remember driving here.
那是因为开车的是我
Well, that's because I drove.
你是这么认为的
You thought.
萨姆耳根子真软
Sam is very suggestible.
萨姆
Sam!
我们的谈话不需要开枪吧
This discussion does not require a weapons discharge!
看着我
Look at me.
别这样
Come on.
你不知道什么是真实的吗
You don't know what's real?
我去过地狱
Look, man, I've been to hell.
对于折磨我略知一二
Okay? I know a thing or two about torture --
足以知道地狱的感觉不同于
enough to know that it feels different
这个乱七八糟的东西带给你的痛苦
than the pain of this -- this regular stupid crappy this.
不 不 你怎么能确定
No. No, how can you know that for sure?
让我看看你的手
Let me see your hand.
不 不 不 那 那只受伤的手
No, no, no. The -- the gimp hand.
让我看看
Let me see it.
滚开 弗洛伦斯·南丁格尔[护士]
Smell you, Florence Nightingale.
这是真实的
This is real.
并非一年前 并非在地狱 而是现在
Not a year ago, not in hell -- now.
你受伤的时候我跟你在一起
I was with you when you cut it.
我给你缝的针
I sewed it up.
看
Look.
我们在疼痛方面做了许多改进
We've done a lot more with pain.
感觉是不同的 对吗
This is different -- right?
跟要把你逼疯的东西是不同的吧
Than the crap that's tearing at your walnut.
我也是不同的 对吗
I'm different. Right?!
好像是的
Yeah, I think so.
你确定吗 铺友
You sure about that, bunk buddy?
萨姆
Sam.
萨姆
Sam.
这招对我没用
Doesn't mean anything.
我是你的亲哥哥 不是吗
I am your flesh-and-blood brother, okay?
我是唯一一个可以
And I'm the only one who
名正言顺的立马揍你一顿的人
can legitimately kick your ass in real time.
你出来了
You got away.
我们把你弄出来了 小萨姆
We got you out, Sammy.
小萨姆
Sammy.
小萨姆 我是唯一一个
Sammy, I'm the only one who can --
相信我说的一切
Believe in that.
相信我 好吗
Believe me, okay?
你得相信我
You got to believe me.
你得把它当做第一准则并凡事以它为基础
You got to make it stone number one and build on it.
明白吗
You understand?
是的 是的 同意
Yeah. Yeah. Agree.
鲍比
Bobby. Hey.
警官是对的
Sheriff was right!
医院的事绝对是我们职权范围内的
The hospital thing's definitely our kind of thing.
我在太平间冲他们一个人开了"双筒炮"
I double-barreled one of them in the morgue.
用银子弹打他
Silver buck shot,
不管用
no effect.
只流出一些黑色的液体
Bled black ooze.
-利维坦在那吗 -我逃出来了
- Leviathan here? - I'm fallin' back.
我们在我家见面吧 我们重新部署
I'll meet you at the house. We can regroup.
鲍比见到了个活的
Bobby's got a live one.
好的 走吧
Okay, well, let's go.
等我们重新回到鲍比家
Look, when we get back to Bobby's...
没事了 迪恩 我很好
It's okay, Dean. I'm good.
没看见白兔
No white rabbits.
没有幻象
I'm not seeing anything.
那就好
Okay.
慢慢来
Baby steps.
不
Oh, no.
禁止入内
天啊
Oh, no.
看到他了吗
Any sign of him?
这地方被火烧了
That place was torched.
干这事的人目的明确
Somebody knew what they were doing.
你觉得鲍当时在家吗
You think Bobby was back there?
我不知道
I don't know.
鲍比
Bobby!
这是鲍比·辛格直通热♥线♥
This is Bobby Singer's direct hot line.
你不应该有这号♥码的
You should not have this number.
你不会在那个火坑里的
You cannot be in that crater back there.
我不能 如果你走了
I can't -- if you're gone,
我发誓会把我那心灵美丽的弟弟
I swear I am going to strap my "beautiful mind" brother
绑到车上的
into the car,
载着我们开车驶下码头
and I'm gonna drive us off the pier.
你问我过得怎么样
You asked me how I was doing?
一点也不好
Well, not good.
你说过你会陪着我
Now, you said you'd be here.
你在哪
Where are you?
鲍比
Bobby!
鲍比
Bobby?
鲍比
Bobby?
鲍比
Bobby!
温彻斯特
Winchester.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
看来 你们两兄弟有足够的能力
Apparently, you two are competent enough
能消灭我们
to warrant annihilating.
这可是恭维你呢
I'd take it as a compliment.
迪恩 快
Dean! Now!
萨姆
Sam.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表