走过的路
上帝
God.
我是图妮·贝维尔
Toni Bevell.
记录者 伦敦分会的
Men of Letters, London Chapterhouse.
他们派我来抓你
They sent me to take you in.
-把枪放下 -站住
- Put the gun down. - Stop.
你和我都知道你是不会扣下扳机的
You and I both know you're not gonna pull the trigger.
你给了我我最需要的
You gave me what I needed most.
我想给予你同样的回报
I want to do the same for you.
妈妈
Mom?
如今
我
I, uh...
你是...
Are you...
真的吗
really...real?
我在哪
Where am I?
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是迪恩
I'm -- I'm Dean.
温彻斯特 你儿子
Winchester. I'm your son.
不
No.
我的迪恩才四岁
My Dean is 4 years old.
你死的时候我是四岁
I was when you died.
萨姆 萨姆
Sammy. Sammy!
妈妈
Mom.
听我说
Listen to me.
你叫玛丽·桑德拉·坎贝尔
Your name -- your name is Mary Sandra Campbell, okay?
你生于1954年12月5日
You were born December 5, 1954,
父母是萨穆埃尔和迪安娜·坎贝尔
to Samuel and Deanna Campbell.
你父亲为了工作四处漂泊
Your father, he bounced around a lot for, uh, work,
你也一直跟随他
and you bounced right along with him,
最后你在堪萨斯州劳伦斯落脚
and you ended up in Lawrence, Kansas.
你怎么知道的
How do you know all that?
爸爸告诉我的
Dad told me.
1972年3月23日
March 23, 1972,
你走出了一家电影院
you walked out of a movie theater --
刚看完《第五屠宰场》
"Slaughterhouse-Five."
你超喜欢
You loved it,
你撞上了一个大块头海军陆战队员
and you bumped into a big Marine
你把他撞倒了
and you knocked him flat on his ass.
你觉得很不好意思 他却一笑而过
You were embarrassed, and he laughed it off,
说你请他喝杯咖啡就没事了
said you could make it up to him with a cup of coffee.
于是你们去了穆罗尼餐厅
So, you went to, uh, Mulroney's
你们聊了起来
and you talked
他很可爱
and he was cute
他知道每首齐柏林飞船的歌♥
and he knew the words to every Zeppelin song,
所以他要你电♥话♥的时候
so when he asked you for your number,
你就给了他
you gave it to him,
虽然你知道你♥爸♥会气坏的
even though you knew your dad would be pissed.
那一晚 你遇见了
That was the night that -- that you met --
约翰·温彻斯特
John Winchester.
1975年8月19日 你们结婚了
August 19, 1975, you were married...
在雷诺结的
in Reno.
你的点子
Your idea.
几年后 我就出生了
A few years later, I came along,
然后是萨姆
then Sammy.
然后我烧死了
And then I burned.
我离开多久了
How long have I been gone?
33年
33 years.
迪恩
Dean.
妈妈
Hi, Mom.
凶鬼恶灵
第十二季 第一集
冷静 继续
老天爷
Holy mother.
我在哪
Where am I?
地球上
Earth?
不
No.
我离堪萨斯州的黎巴嫩有多远
How far am I from Lebanon, Kansas?
三个小时吧
Th-three hours, maybe.
等等 你是谁...你是什么
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Who -- What are you, man?
他怎么死的
How did he die?
他为了我牺牲了
He gave himself up for me.
约翰就是这样的人
That sounds like John.
他成了猎人
And he was a Hunter?
他把你和萨姆也培养成了
And he raised you and Sam to...
是的
Yeah, he did.
你说我们以前见过
And you said we've met before,
你时空旅行的时候
when you traveled through time.
两次呢
Twice.
你的记忆被抹去了 所以
Your memory got wiped, so...
我做鬼的时候还见过你
And I saw you when I was a ghost...
这我也不记得了
which I don't remember, either.
上帝的妹妹把我复活了
And God's...sister brought me back to life?
差不多
Pretty much.
是挺难接受
It's a lot.
这我知道
And I know it's a lot.
我会解释一切的
And I'll explain everything. I will.
但现在 我们得走了
But right now, let's get out of here.
我带你回家吧
Let's get you home.
走吧 妈妈
Come on, Mom.
格雷戈里·马里恩医生吗
Dr. Gregory Marion?
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
这才早上六点
It's -- It's 6:00 a.m.
情况紧急
It's an emergency.
女士 等等
Lady, hold up.
你家后屋有座诊所
You have a clinic at the back of your house.
应该物品齐全吧
I trust it's fully stocked.
女士 真的
Lady. Lady, seriously.
除非你的狗狗被车撞了还是什么的
Unless your uh -- your puggle got hit by a car or something,
不急这一时
it can wait.
真的很急
It really can't.
他腿部中了枪
He was shot in the leg.
一枪 .38子弹
A single, .38-caliber bullet.
把子弹挖出来 缝好伤口
I need the round dug out, the wound sutured,
再给我点麻醉带走
and some anesthesia to go.
不行
No.
别想
No way.
我是兽医
I'm a veterinarian.
动物 人 都是肉
Animals, people. They're all meat.
但我知道 这是个不情之请
But I understand this is an unusual request,
我会尽力缓解你的不安
and I want to do everything I can to ease your concerns.
别指望了
Yeah, not happening.
听我说完
Hear me out.
这太蠢了
This is stupid.
你也觉得这蠢吧
You think this is stupid, right?
我觉得路西法
I think when Lucifer,
黑暗王子 地狱之王
Prince of Darkness, King of Hell
叫你做什么
asks you to do something,
你就照办
you do it.
随便了
Whatever.
随便
Whatever?
你是14岁少女吗
What are you, a 14-year-old girl now?
现在不是
I mean, not right now.
我附身过一个
I possessed one once,
但 并不合适
but -- Pbht -- it didn't work out.
好多思绪 冲动
A lot of feelings and urges
哭起来鼻涕眼泪的
and ugly snot crying
说什么朱莉跟克雷格·卡塞尔在一起了
about how Julie's with Craig Castle now,
虽然他是个帅哥
even though he's total bae,
但她则是个贱婊
but she's, like, a busted bitch on ice.
荷尔蒙 哥们
Hormones, dude.
随便了 赶紧收拾干净
Whatever. Let's clean this up.
然后我们去见他
Then we go meet the man.
我知道 亲爱的 妈妈很快就会回家的
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表