谢了
Thank you.
宝贝儿 我回来了
Honey, I'm home.
天啊
Geez.
我的同类啊
My people.
行了 我们走
All right, let's go.
我叫鲍比 我是鬼魂
I'm Bobby, and I'm a ghost.
能给咱稍微介绍一下这里吗
Hoping for a little ghost orientation here.
我叫鲍比
Je m'appelle Bobby.
见鬼
Chilly.
安妮
Annie?!
这里的反应很强烈
There's a whole lot of something going on.
我知道你昨晚做了什么
I know what you did last night,
你知道我对此是严令禁止
and you know it was forbidden!
我家里不允许发生这种事
I don't brook that sort of thing in my home.
下不为例 德克斯特 否则别怪我不客气
Don't do it again, Dexter, or there will be consequences.
最后一个电♥话♥就是她打给我的
The call to me was the last one she made.
她到底去哪儿了
So where the hell is she?
鲍比
Bobby?
安妮
Annie!
我们到处找你呢
We've been looking for you.
你居然也来了
I can't believe you're here.
是啊 我死翘翘了
Yeah. I'm a doornail.
坏消息就是
Bad news here.
如果你看得见我 你也死翘翘了
If you can see me, you are, too.
死亡 鬼魂
Dead. Ghost.
我
Me.
谁都不希望这三个词出现在一起
Three words you never want to use in a sentence.
我感觉就像嗑了药
I feel like I was drugged.
我明白
I get it.
我大概一个月后才知道我还在这儿
I figure it was a month before I even knew I was still here.
你算不错了
You're doing well.
-棒极了 -这么说
- Terrific. - So, uh...
你也把死神甩了吗
So, you duck your reaper, too?
什么 没有 压根没看见死神
What? No. I never even saw one.
你...
You --
鲍比
Bobby.
你从死神手里逃脱了
You ran away from your reaper?
故意的吗
On purpose?
所以你还在这儿
That's why you're still here?
-你这稀里糊涂的老疯子 -嘿
- You stupid, crazy old -- - Hey.
我记得你以前挺喜欢我这样的
I remember a time when you liked how crazy I was.
闭嘴吧
Oh, shut up!
真不敢相信
I can't believe you.
知道吗
You know what?
作为身不由己死掉的正常鬼魂
As a regular ghost with no choice in the matter,
我鄙视你
screw you.
我还有事情没做完 跟你一样
Hey. I got unfinished business here, Same as you.
这就是我没做完的事情
And there's my unfinished business right now.
孩子们
Kids!
听到没
Hello?
你们死了
You're dead.
算了 这俩人脑袋不太灵光
Well, they're not the brightest bulbs on the string.
我进来时 发现他们死了
I came in, they were roadkill.
然后有个大家伙朝我冲了过来
Then this big guy charges me.
于是我就...
And now I'm...
妈的
Crap.
难道就没点乐子吗
Is there a fun aspect to this?
没有吧
Not really.
而且到目前为止 我完全没搞懂规则
And so far, I can't crack the code on any of it.
我见过有个恶作剧鬼举起一架钢琴当做热身
I mean, I've seen poltergeists bench a piano as a warm-up.
我就想帮帮俩孩子
I tried to help the boys out once
于是把桌上的书弄到了地上
by knocking a book off the table
结果足足晕厥了两个星期
and blacked out for two weeks.
这么说 萨姆和迪恩还不知道你在这儿
So, Sam and Dean don't even know you're here?
这真是够呛
Wow. That is messed up.
安妮 我把那些剪报发到你邮箱
Hey, annie, I'm e-mailing you those news clippings
这地方到处都是红的
We're redlining all over the place.
做最坏打算吗
Assume the worst?
是啊 总是这样
Yeah, always do.
好吧 冤魂
Okay. Vengeful spirit.
没准有一大堆呢 杀孩子
Maybe lots of them. Killing kids.
瞧瞧 没有血迹 什么都没有
Look around. No blood. No anything.
肯定没有尸体
Certainly no bodies.
如果魔鬼在这儿开联欢会
Well, if evil is partying here,
他的清洁队可真厉害
it's got a hell of a cleanup crew.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
怎么
What?
有情况
Here's something.
-是早几天打的电♥话♥ -听听
- From earlier this week. - Okay.
释放我
Free me.
释放我
Free me.
是哪里打来的
Where'd that come from?
你见过这种手♥机♥号♥码吗
You ever seen a phone number look like that?
不错啊 酷毙了
All right, that's cool.
不好意思 嘿
Excuse me. Hey!
老大
Boss!
混♥蛋♥
Dick.
是啊 好吧
Yeah, well...
鬼魂可不是最喜欢跟人打交道的物种
Ghostsosin't the most sociable type to come down the pike.
不过既然他能做到...
But if he can do it...
妈的
Balls.
好优雅
Graceful.
新手
Novices.
你们都犯一样的错误
You all make the Same mistakes.
那么你一定很熟络了
Suppose you know all about it.
我都练了八十年了
Well, I've been at it 80 years.
我刚死不久
Yo, uh, fresh meat here.
还不知道发生什么事了呢
Not even sure what happened.
是吗
Really?
我头部中枪 什么都没感觉到
I got shot right in the melon, never felt a thing.
你呢
You?
1932年4月17日
I was stabbed brutally,
我就在这个吧台被人残忍♥地捅死
right here at this bar, april 17, 1932.
谁干的
Who done ya?
我真的很忙
I'm really very busy.
那这里怎么会有这么多死人的
How come there's so many dead folk in this place, anyway?
你知道吗
You know anything about that?
看来我们不应该谈论这事
I guess we're not supposed to talk about that.
抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我朋友很八卦 你叫
Uh, my friend is a little nosy, mister...?
克雷恩 哈斯克·克雷恩
Crane-- Haskel Crane.
哈斯克
Haskel...
你说的对
You're right.
我们俩是新手
We are novices,
拜托帮我个忙
so, could you do me a solid
教我怎么搬动这张椅子吗
and show me how to move that chair?
就是张破椅子而已
It's one stupid chair.
一步一步慢慢来 美人
Baby steps, gorgeous.
先试试这个
Try this first.
你太焦虑了
You're angsting at it.
你知道沮丧会带给你什么吗
You know what getting frustrated will get you?
什么都没有
Nothing.
要移♥动♥东西有两个办法
You've got two ways to move things.
我用的方法 显然也是你必须做到的
What I did-- which you obviously must--
就是冷静下来
is calm yourself.
你是说 我们要用禅意来移♥动♥东西
You're saying we should move crap with the power of zen.
我的意思是 放松心情
I'm telling you to let go of all that.
冷静地告诉那东西要做什么
Calmly tell the thing what to do.
你紧张了
You're getting tense.
你在帮倒忙
You're not helpful.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表