忆往昔
你不能就这么看着我 对我说你没事
You can't just look me in the face and tell me you're fine.
你失眠 还大量饮酒
You're not sleeping, you drink for the record.
跟我说实话
Just be honest with me.
你这副样子
How are those the actions of someone
怎么可能分清是非
who knows they did the right thing?
你对我撒谎 杀了我的朋友
You lied to me, and you killed my friend.
杀死艾米可没错
Killing Amy was not wrong.
你下不了手 所以我来
You couldn't do it, so I did.
我现在甚至不能跟你呆在一起
You know, I can't even be around you right now.
你不如忍♥耐一下跟我一起搞定这件事
You might as well bite the bullet and work with me on this one.
我不知道我能不能做到
I don't know if I can.
我的意思是 咱们一起阻止杀戮
I'm just saying, let's try and stop the killings.
那是你的东西
That's your stuff.
是啊 我想我们还是坐一辆车吧
Yeah. Yeah. I figured we'd take one car.
你知道吗 你是对的
Look, you know what? You were right.
艾米的事 我理解你为什么这么做
About amy. I get why you did it.
你只是为了保证没有别人会再受伤害
You were just trying to make sure no one else got hurt.
《凶鬼恶灵》
"Supernatural."
你是说有这么一本书
You're saying this is a book?
不是一本 是一系列
Books. It was a series.
不过卖♥♥得不怎么好
Didn't sell a lot of copies, though.
恰克 我是你的头号♥粉丝
Chuck, I am your number-one fan.
我知道《凶鬼恶灵》只是一本书而已 好吧
But I know that "Supernatural" Is just a book, okay?
-贝基 那些都是真的 -我就知道
- Becky, it's all real. - I knew it!
-女士 你没事吧 -真的是你吗
You okay, lady? Is it really you?
-能否请你不要再摸我了 -不行
- Can you... Quit touching me? - No.
如今
内华达州 拉斯维加斯
好吧 说出来你肯定不信
Okay, you won't believe it.
别人都以为我这么说 是为了多拿小费
People think I just say it to get a bigger tip.
说来听听
Try me.
好吧 我在读研究生
Fine. I'm in grad school.
瞧 就是这种眼神
See? Okay? There's a look.
别这样
Okay? Stop.
不 这么看你 是因为我喜欢聪明的姑娘
No, this is my "I dig smart chicks" Look.
如果学校里的女生都穿成你这样
Now, if they, uh, if they wore that, I...
我当时就不会辍学了
I wouldn't have dropped out of school.
那么 你有什么心事
So, what's your deal?
心事
My deal?
是啊
Yeah.
你进来时的表情 就好像谁把你家狗杀了似的
You came in here looking like somebody shot your puppy.
现在你下班了 情况也有所好转
Well, things are looking up now that your shift's over.
好吧
All right.
事情是这样的
Uh, here's the deal.
我的一个朋友 他有个弟弟
I have this friend. He's got this younger brother.
脑子有点不正常
Right? Cannon's a little loose.
不久之前 他犯病了
You know, his reactor blew a while back.
情况不太好
It's not good.
我朋友他...他一直在等
My friend -- he's, uh... He's kind of been sitting,
等他弟弟再发疯
waiting to see if he goes guano again.
我猜他弟弟惹麻烦了
And I assume it just hit the fan?
但事实上没有
Well, that's the thing. It didn't.
就一个疯子来说 那孩子现在算是正常了
The kid's all reasonable now, considering he's crazy.
好吧 他...他不是个疯子
Well, he's -- I mean, he's not crazy. He --
他看上去似乎又好转的迹象
He's starting to seem like things might be getting a little better.
那算是件好事吧
Well, that's a good thing, right?
简直就是个奇迹
It's a freakin' miracle.
但是...
Except...
就在他们哥俩...
When it happens during their, uh...
踏上一年一度的维加斯朝圣之旅时
their sacred annual pilgrimage to Vegas...
他却自己一个人去沙漠里
And he goes off on some Granola-munching hike
潇洒地远足去了
in the desert by himself.
他可能只是想一个人静静
Well, maybe he just needs some time alone.
是啊
Yeah.
我们都有需要面对自我的时候
We all need to face ourselves sometime.
他可能确实需要
Maybe he does.
我说的不是他
Wasn't talking about him.
不好意思
Excuse me.
吐温大街348号♥
穿上联调局的西装
说曹操 曹操到
Speak of the devil.
他离这儿只有四个街区
He's four blocks away?
瞧 弟弟还是需要你的
See? Baby bro needs you after all.
迪恩
Dean.
没事 不需要这个
It's okay. You won't need that.
-快来 -我还以为你
- Come on. - I thought you were out,
与大自然天人合一神马的
uh, becoming one with the land or some crap.
你得...过来
You got to -- come here.
好了
All right.
然后...
Now...
这是什么
What is this?
显然 粉色代表着忠诚
Uh, apparently, uh, pink is for loyalty.
好吧 这是什么情况
All right, so, what's the pretext?
咱们...是婚礼傲客吗
What are we -- uh, wedding crashers, huh?
《婚礼傲客》:美国喜剧 主角为一对好朋友
到处参加婚礼勾引伴娘
我们要找海妖什么的吗
We lookin' for some kind of siren or what?
不是那么回事 好了
No. Nothing like that. All right, um...
这事有点突然
So, a little sudden.
不过人生苦短 我就长话短说
But life is short, so I'll keep this shorter.
我恋爱了
I'm in love.
而且我要结婚了
And I'm getting married.
说点什么啊
Say something, like, uh,
像是"恭喜你"之类的
like, "Congratulations," for example.
什么
What?
搞什么飞机
What the hell?
贝基
Becky?
迪恩
Dean.
很高兴你能来
I'm so glad you're here.
第七季该办场婚礼啦
难道她不应该征得我的同意吗
Shouldn't she ask for my permission or something?
你想让她向你提亲吗
Y-you want her to ask for my hand?
你们是...
How in the --
你们怎么走到一起的
how did this happen?
长话短说
Short version?
我们... 我们相遇
We -- we -- we met.
我们吃饭 聊天 然后相爱了
We ate and -- and talked and fell in love.
然后就走到这一步了
And, you know, here we are.
好吧 我基本上了解了
Yeah, I-I guess I'm all caught up.
好吧
That's -- okay.
你猜怎么着 先不管别的
You know what? Ignoring everything...
难道你忘了 你钓的马子都活不长吗
Have you forgotten the average life-span of your hookups?
记得 但...
Yeah, but --
但最了解情况的人 莫过于我了
But if anyone knows that, it's me.
我每本书都读过
I mean, I read every book.
所以我完全理解
So, open eyes, you know?
理解万岁
Open eyes.
我快要吐了
I'm gonna be sick.
迪恩 事情很简单
Dean, look, it's simple.
幸福来了 我得抓紧
I-if something good's happening, I-I got to jump on it --
抓住今时今日
Now, today, period.
给我玩《死亡诗社》
Okay, "Dead poets society." fine.
《死亡诗社》中老师教育大家要"活在当下 抓住时机"
无意冒犯 不过你确定她不是什么...
No offense -- did you make sure she's even really --
盐 圣水 什么都用过
Salt, holy water, everything.
看
See?
我不是怪物
Not a monster.
只是你弟弟的真命天女
Just the right girl for your brother.
仅此而已
That's it.
请付账
The bill.
我来吧
I got it.
你们哥俩好好聊聊
You two do your brother thing.
你丫抽风吧 竟然娶了头号♥粉丝
Really?! Superfan ninety-nine?!
迪恩 听着
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表