Dean, get the shoes!
我正在弄啊
I'm trying!
抱歉
Sorry.
快点 迪恩
Come on, Dean!
我在脱啊
I'm trying!
抱歉
Sorry!
拿下来了
I got it!
好了
Okay.
这肯定是受诅咒的物件
I'm going with cursed object.
还用说吗
You think?!
你没事吧
You okay?
下一站 旧的不去 新的不来
Next stop -- Out with the old.
我想我们不能奢望这双鞋
I suppose it's too much to hope that these shoes
是店里唯一的危险物品吧
are the only thing in that store that we have to worry about.
你真是天真的可爱
Oh, what a dreamer you are.
咱们不是把鞋放在后备箱了么
Didn't we put those in the trunk?
那是怎么...
H-how did they --
受诅咒的物品啊 萨姆
Cursed object, Sam.
这好像是你的鞋号♥啊
Do they...look like they're... your size?
闭嘴
Shut up.
等等 你...
Wait, a-are you --
有一种要忘我舞蹈的冲动吗
Getting the strong urge to Prince Siegfried myself into oblivion?
是的
Yes.
你还真看过《黑天鹅》啊
You really did see "Black Swan."
见到你真高兴 马修先生
Well, it was nice seeing you, Mr. Marshall.
如果对我们的提议有疑问尽管打给我
Please call me if you have any questions about the offer.
我想好会联♥系♥你的
I'll let you know.
我想他不会卖♥♥的
I don't think he's gonna sell.
思考不是你的强项 乔治
Thinking is not your strong suit, George.
乔治
George?
开门
The door.
有人吗
Hello?
这是你卖♥♥的么
Hey, did you sell these?
对
Uh, yeah.
你从哪弄的
Where did you get them?
我妈把它们放在那盒子里
Uh, m-my m-mother had them in that box.
我不明白 怎么了
I don't understand. What's happening?
这个吗 这里面的吗
This, in here?
天啊
Geez!
巴瑞辛尼科夫是20世纪芭蕾舞界的传奇巨星
你还好吧 巴瑞辛尼科夫
You okay there, Baryshnikov?
没事
Yeah.
还好 我"还好"[法语]
Yeah, I'm "pas de done."
如果不太麻烦
Okay, if it's not too much trouble,
你们能告诉我这是怎么回事吗
do you mind telling me, uh, what's -- what's going on?
你叫什么
What's your name?
斯考特 斯考特·弗里曼
Uh, Scott -- uh, Scott Freeman.
你说这些是你♥妈♥的♥吗
You said these were your mother's?
她从哪里弄到的
Where'd she get them?
不知道 我在后面找到的
I don't know. I found them in the back.
我去看看
I got it.
你母亲现在在哪里
Now, where is your mother?
她 她上周去世了
Well, she's, uh...she passed away last week.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry to hear that.
听着 斯考特
Scott, listen.
这些鞋子
These shoes...
不过是她收集的一些私人物品
Just some personal stuff she collected.
我正在想办法都给卖♥♥掉
I'm trying to get rid of it all.
都 还有其他类似物品吗
All? Is there more like this?
萨姆
Sam.
斯考特 那些盒子里原来有什么
Scott, what was in those boxes?
好吧 你们是哪门子联调局探员
Okay, what the hell kind of FBI guys are you?
为你收拾烂摊子的那种
The kind that are trying to fix the mess you started.
你妈妈在哪里弄到这些的
Now where'd your mom get these?
不知道 我在她的保险柜里找到的
I don't know. I found them in her safe.
你就从没想过这些东西
Did it ever occur to you that these things
被锁在保险柜里可能是有原因的
might be locked in that safe for a reason?
没有 我以为那不过是
No, I just thought it was some of the junk
她多年来收集的破烂
that she had collected over the years.
我知道她喜欢古怪的东西
Like, I knew she was into some weird stuff,
但我从来不知道她会
but I never thought that she would be, like --
你该好好考虑的
Yeah, well, think again, okay?
因为这些"破烂"在杀人
'Cause this "junk" is killing people.
-什么 怎么可能 -听着 斯考特
- What? Like, how can that be? - Look, Scott.
我们得知道你到底从保险箱里卖♥♥出了什么
We're gonna need to know exactly what you sold out of that safe,
以及买♥♥家的姓名和地址
and names and addresses of who you sold it to.
好吧 这个人是什么情况
All right, what do we got?
她买♥♥了一只茶壶
She bought a tea kettle.
-茶壶 -没错
- Tea kettle? - Yeah.
如果巫术够厉害 一只铅笔也能
Hey, with enough curse mojo, you can turn a freaking pencil
变成大规模杀伤性武器
into a weapon of mass destruction.
流年不利啊
Good times.
最好打电♥话♥报案
Better call this in.
你好
Hello, yeah.
格汉姆大街23号♥发生了一起事故
I'd like to report an accident at 23 Gorham Road.
我的名字
My name?
是布鲁斯·宏斯比[知名音乐人]
Bruce Hornsby.
好了 下一个是谁
All right. Who's next on the list?
购买♥♥留声机的布兰达·格拉克
We got a, uh, gramophone sold to Brenda Gluck,
住在小河街413号♥
413 River Street,
以及购买♥♥旧《绅士杂♥志♥》的
and a vintage Gentleman's Magazine
彼得·杨吉特 住在约翰逊巷27号♥
sold to Peter Yankit, 27 Johnson Lane.
-不是吧 -没错
- Really? - Yeah.
好吧 我们分头行动吧
All right, we'd better split up.
你去解决留声机
Why don't you take the gramophone?
我着手对付旧色情杂♥志♥
I'll handle the old rag.
如果我是你 可不会真的"着手"
I wouldn't really "handle" it if I were you.
记得那双鞋吗
Remember those shoes?
当然 怎么可能忘记
Yeah, how could I forget?
不知旧色情杂♥志♥是怎么杀人的
You know, I wonder how old porn kills you.
你肯定不会想知道的
Pretty sure you don't want to know.
-你大概是对的 好了 出发 -好
- Yeah, you're probably right. All right. Let's do this. - Yeah.
我把这些搬上楼 马上回来
I'm gonna run these upstairs. Be right back.
蒂姆
Timmy.
蒂姆 过来
Timmy, come here.
我要告诉你个秘密
I have a secret for you.
喂 蒂姆
Psst. Timmy.
过来
Come here.
蒂姆
Timmy.
蒂姆
Timmy.
蒂姆
Timmy.
留声机在哪里
Where's the gramophone?
别动 那是我的
Hey. That's mine.
小子 你正好借此机会知道什么叫感恩
Kid, this would be a really good time for a lesson in gratitude.
算你走运 我累了不想揍人
Lucky for you, I'm too tired.
我找到色情杂♥志♥了 很及时
Got the porn. Just in time, too.
他做什么了
What was he doing?
就像你说的 你不会想知道的
Uh, like you said, you don't want to know.
你进展如何
Where are you at?
我刚找到留声机
I just got the gramophone.
在小镇另一头 我去找你
I'm across town. I'll head your way.
这么说我妈妈不是疯子
So my mom wasn't just some whack job.
-这些东西全是真格的 -没错
- All this stuff is real? - Yep.
我 我真是太歉疚了
Well, now I-I really feel like crap.
为什么
How come?
我一直敦促她卖♥♥掉小店
Well I kept pushing her to sell the store.
她总是不同意 而我继续催她
She kept saying no, and I kept pushing her,
跟她说能赚多少钱什么的
you know, telling her how much money she'd make.
你认为你让她改变想法了
You think you changed her mind?
我不知道
I don't know.
有位房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥的女士总来找她
You know, this real-estate lady kept coming around,
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表