真♥相♥就是 我已经无药可救
The truth is... I'm past saving.
我知道我会有什么样的结局
I know how my story ends.
我也曾是害怕的那个
I've been the one out there scared.
-迪恩 -他拼尽全力救你
- And Dean... - He did whatever he could to save you.
这是我欠他的 我欠他一切
I owe him this. I owe him everything.
走过的路
-母亲 -你会帮我吗
- Mother. - Will you help me?
杀了我儿子
Kill my son.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要救我哥哥
I'm saving my brother.
别告诉你哥哥我们在做什么
Don't tell your brother what we're doing.
她破解了密♥码♥
She's cracked the code.
匹配
[咒语]
上帝把黑暗锁了起来
God locked the darkness away
他创造了一个血印
and he created a mark
血印既是锁也是钥匙
that would serve as both lock and key,
血印不能解除
The mark cannot be relieved
否则黑暗会被释放
lest the darkness be set free.
如今
这怎么回事
The hell's going on?!
撑住
Hold on!
迪恩
Dean?!
迪恩
Dean?!
迪恩
Dean?
没事吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
车呢
Where's the car?
在
I-I-it's...
那边一英里处
about a mile that way.
什么
What?
你真不记得了
Seriously?
黑暗来袭 你不见了
The... the darkness hit. You disappeared.
你什么都不记得了吗
You remember none of this?
撑住
Hold on!
她救了我
She saved me.
什么
What?
谁
Who?
黑暗
The darkness.
凶鬼恶灵
第十一季 第一集
胡安妮塔餐馆
冲出黑暗 步入烈火
等等
Wait a second, what...
什么叫 她救了你
What do you mean, she saved you?
你也看到了 黑云来袭时 一片黑暗
You were there. When the storm hit, everything went dark.
但你从车里消失了啊
Yeah, but you just disappeared from the car.
我都不记得这段
I don't even remember that.
我不记得有什么女人把你弄出去了啊
Well, I don't remember some woman pulling you out.
你要我说什么
Well, what do you want me to say, okay?
我本来在车里 然后就突然出来了
I was in the car, and then I wasn't in the car.
我站在地里 她也在
I was in the field, and she was there.
她告诉你她就是黑暗
And she told you she was the darkness.
不 她戴名牌了 你以为呢
No. She was wearing a nametag. What do you think?
她感谢了我
She thanked me.
谢你什么
For what?
释放了她
Setting her free.
那不是你 是我♥干♥的
You didn't set her free. I set her free.
无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
是啊 你念的咒
I mean, yeah, you said the spell,
但血印是在我身上 锁和钥匙嘛
but I had the mark, so lock and key.
怎么 她还觉得欠你人情了吗
So, what, now she feels indebted to you or something?
我不知道 她可是黑暗啊
I don't know. She's the darkness.
她有感觉吗
Does she feel anything?
她就只说了谢谢吗
And that's all she said? Thanks?
嗯 她怪怪的
Yeah. She was weird.
她有种气场 一种专注感
But she had this energy about her, this... this focus.
不过话不多
But, yeah, not a talker.
那么我们是屁都不知道
So we know Jack.
我们知道她的样貌
Well, we know what she looks like,
还知道她不是好东西
and we know that she's evil.
问题是 她知道什么
The question is, what does she know?
她从时间之初就被关起来了
I mean, she's been locked away since the beginning of time.
她知道什么是芝士汉堡吗
Does she even know what a cheeseburger is?
我只知道是我们放了她
All I know is that we set her free,
那我们就得把她关回去 不管付出什么代价
and we're gonna put her back in, no matter what it takes.
搞什么
What the...
你也不拦我上车
Just gonna let me get in the car?
看你风风火火的嘛
You were on a roll.
别
Don't!
求你了
Please!
你以为你杀得了我吗
You think you can kill me?
你个该死的
You execrable...
不
No.
他还活着
He's still alive.
别逼我伤害你
Don't make me hurt you.
听到了吗
Do you hear me?
我控制不住 你得赶紧逃
I can't help myself. You have to run.
这里出了什么事
The hell happened here?
有人吗
Hello?
这可不妙
That's not a happy sight.
放松 伙计 别紧张
Hey, easy, buddy. Just stay cool
先让我们搞清是怎么回事
till we figure out what's going here, okay?
你别逼我哦
Kind of narrowing my options here.
我们不知道他是什么东西
We don't even know what he is.
武器放在地上 慢慢的
Weapons on the ground. Slow.
放松 警官
Easy, officer.
我们是联调局的 我们有警徽
We're FBI, okay? We got badges.
别
Don't.
露出皮肤
Show me some skin.
什么
What?
你俩 快点
Both of you.
你是想看脱衣舞吗
Is this, like, a "Magic Mike" moment?
脖子
Your throats!
你以为我们
Oh, you think we're... we're...
我们都不知道他们怎么回事
We don't even know what these are.
我要知道你们跟他们不一样
I need to know you're not one of 'em.
-他们是什么 -快点
- One of what? - Let's go!
好吧 看吧 看到了吧
Okay, all right, look. Huh? See?
很好
Good.
拿证件吧
Let's see those ids.
嗯
Yeah.
好了 你悠着点
All right. Take... take it easy, okay?
坏人干的吗
Bad guys?
钢筋
Rebar.
我想找掩护 摔倒了
I sought cover. I fell.
好吧 跟我们讲讲这里发生了什么吧
Okay. Why don't you tell us what happened here?
911接警 一家人受困
911 reported a family in distress.
我赶到时看到多个行凶者袭击这一家人
I arrived to find several hostiles attacking said family.
天呐 太可怕了
Oh, god, it was horrible.
你干多久了 警官
How long you been on the job, deputy?
三周
Okay, three weeks.
好吧
Okay.
我是迪恩 这是萨姆
I'm Dean. This is Sam.
呼吸 好吗
Just breathe. Okay?
说白话 怎么回事
Speak plain. What happened?
他们把一家人都杀了
They killed them all.
谁
Who?
道路维修工 像一群疯狗一样
Road crew. It was... they were like rabid dogs.
我发了警告枪 但他们不肯停下
I fired off a warning, but they didn't stop.
-他们 -你杀了他们所有人
- They... - You killed all these?
我认识其中几个 但他们看起来不...
I knew some of the boys, but they didn't look...
他们不对劲 他们...
Something was wrong. They were...
他们不是人
They're not human.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表