不过我真心推荐深蓝酒吧
I do recommend the Cobalt Room, by the way.
昨晚玩得很嗨
Awesome night.
不过我这把年纪有点玩不起了
Although I think I'm getting too old for this.
你研究出那个符号♥的含义了吗
Did you, uh, figure out that symbol?
没有 咱们得找专家帮忙
No. Um, we're gonna need an expert.
专家 咱们的专家死了
Expert? Our expert's dead.
进去吧
All right.
从墙上摔到这里
Comes off the wall down here...
布置得不错
Well, nice decor.
像是早期的屠宰场
Very early slaughterhouse.
联调局来人了
FBI.
二位 这位是夏琳·佩恩
Guys, this is Charlene Penn.
她是本案的负责人
She's the lead on the case.
案情和之前相似 没有强行闯入迹象
More of the same. Uh, no forced entry.
死者在屋内遭到抛掷
Thrown across the room.
凶手就是要折磨死者
Made to suffer.
双手双脚都被砍掉了
Both hands and feet cut off.
胸口有同样的符号♥
Same symbol in the chest.
不管是谁干的 这家伙真是个禽兽
Mm. Whoever the killer is, the guy's a monster.
先走了
Excuse me.
这人和上一个很相似
This guy's just like the last one.
30出头 长相英俊
Eerly 30s, decent looking?
对 和之前三个也差不多
Yeah. Just like the first three, you know?
事业有成 并没有什么敌人
Fairly successful, no known enemies.
过来看
Here.
打扰下
Excuse me.
我来处理吧
I got it.
你有什么事
How can I help you?
我只是想弄清楚这是怎么回事
I was just trying to find out what happened.
杰瑞是我朋友
Jerry was a friend.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
昨晚杰瑞被谋杀了
Jerry was killed sometime last night.
你住附近吗
Do you live nearby?
对 隔了两间屋
Yeah. Two doors down.
你知道会有人想伤害杰瑞吗
You, uh, you know anyone who would want to harm Jerry?
没有 他可是这世上的大好人
No. He was the nicest guy in the world.
但他妻子和他关系挺紧张的
Well, his -- his wife wasn't real happy with him.
为什么
Why's that?
几天前 他有过一♥夜♥情♥
A few nights ago, he has a little one-night fling.
安发现了 之后离开了
Ann found out, took off.
但她绝不会做出这种事
But...she would never do anything like...
对 当然
Yeah. Of course.
谢谢
Thanks.
那是谁
Who was that?
邻居
Neighbor.
他说死者的妻子发现他出轨了
Said the vic's wife caught him cheating.
对 但我们不认为这会是他妻子干的
Yeah, but we're not thinking it's the wife.
除非她能举起350磅的东西
Not unless she benches 350
并且杀掉其他那几个人作为热身
and did the other guys as a warm-up.
见鬼
Shoot.
我把鲍比的酒瓶落在莉迪亚那了
I left Bobby's flask over at Lydia's.
莉迪亚是谁
Lydia?
我昨晚的锻炼搭档
My workout partner from last night.
现在我得过去取一下
Now I've got to go get it.
那么你不但知道她的名字
So, not only do you know her name,
你还要打电♥话♥给她吗
you're actually gonna call her?
去死吧
Bite me.
太好了 她把电♥话♥给你了
Sweet -- she gave you her number.
她们都会给你留电♥话♥
They always give you their number.
喂
Hello?
莉迪亚
Lydia.
是我 昨晚的迪恩
Hey, it's, uh, Dean from last night.
我想我好想落了点东西在你那儿
Uh, listen, I think I left something over at your place.
是一个旧的酒瓶
It was an old flask.
看起来可能不起眼 但它有些纪念意义
It doesn't look like much, but it has sentimental value.
你看见了吗
So, uh, have you seen it?
没有
No.
但如果我看见了 我会打给你的
But if I do, I'll call.
我要我的电♥话♥号♥码吗
You want my number?
我手♥机♥会自动存下来的
My cell grabbed it.
抱歉
Uh...sorry.
我得先挂了
I gotta go.
这会儿有点忙
Just real busy at the moment.
她真的很忙
She's real busy.
呼吸
Breath.
控制住 莉迪亚
Control, Lydia,
所有的事情都应该如此
as in all things.
最后一次用力
One final push.
这疼痛是一种荣誉
The pain is an honor.
我们给她起个什么名字呢
What will we call her?
你就叫她艾玛吧
You'll call her Emma.
下一个
Next.
人类学系
有意思
Fascinating,
真的
truly.
事实的 这符号♥画得不错
And actually, rather accomplished draftsmanship.
对 如果不去想
Yeah, if you get past the fact
它是刻在人身上的话
that it was carved into a guy's body.
莫瑞森教授
Professor Morrison,
我们希望你能告诉我们这符号♥什么意思
we're hoping you can tell us what the symbol means.
好 也许能
Yeah, maybe.
也许能
Maybe?
我很有可能可以
It's possible I could, even likely.
联调局有什么报酬吗
Is the FBI offering suitable remuneration?
国家会为此感激 尊敬你
The respect of a grateful nation.
我还会在国税局那儿给你说好话
And a good word with the I.R.S.
这看起来很古老
Well, it appears quite ancient.
缩小些范围
Well, that narrows it down.
这是一个和崇拜相关的符号♥被讹传的版本
A corrupted version of symbology associated with worship.
肯定是哪个地区的含糊的手绘版本
Definitely an obscure regional script.
这得研究些时日
Oh, this will require some research.
太好了
All right. Great.
我想我们明天再来找你
Well, uh, I guess we'll be seeing you tomorrow.
明天
Tomorrow?!
我曾经放弃假期研究这样的项目
I've spent entire sabbaticals on a project like this.
教授
Professor!
我们在追查一个连环杀手
We have a serial killer on our hands.
你的政♥府♥需要你 先生
Your government needs you, sir.
先生们
Gentlemen,
我的管家需要一张绿卡
my housekeeper needs a green card.
天啊 你在哪找到的这家伙
Good god, where'd you find this guy?
他可是这领域最权威的专业人士
He's supposed to be a top expert in his field.
是啊 但如果他研究领域的东西
Yeah, well, when his field includes things
会在夜里捣鬼
that go bump in the night,
他最好值得咱们刚才浪费的口舌
he's gonna be worth the breath we just wasted.
那咱们应该怎么办呢 迪恩
So, what are we supposed to do, Dean?
浪费时间吗
Spin our wheels?
萨姆 这就是浪费时间 好吧
Sam, this is us spinning our wheels, okay?!
迪恩 我也想找他 好吗
Dean, you know what? I want to call him, too, okay?
相信我
Believe me.
但鲍比不在了
But Bobby's not here.
所以我们只能将就了
So we're settling.
好吧
Yeah.
只能这样了
We sure are.
见鬼 她怎么还不打电♥话♥
Damn it, why hasn't she called?
谁 莉迪亚吗
Who? Lydia?
等等 难道这次是你被一个姑娘给玩了
Wait, so some girl's actually dumping you the morning after?
我觉得你的幸灾乐祸有点过了
I think you're enjoying this a little more than you need to.
不管她了 我过去取那酒瓶
Screw it. I'm going over there and getting the flask.
唐
Don.
是迪恩
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表