I am?
你的新丈夫是怪人萨姆·温彻斯特
I wasn't thrilled to see your new hubby
这对我不是好消息
was Sam freakin' Winchester.
如果他知道
I mean, if he knew
我现在和你说这些 他很可能
that I was here talking to you, I mean, he'd probably --
-爆你的菊 -就是
- Gank your ass. - Yes!
我可是对我的小菊花保护有加的
And I'm very protective of my ass.
是我最漂亮的地方之一了
It's one of my best features.
贝基 我准备给你提供一份一次性♥交♥易
Becky, I'm prepared to offer you a one-time-only deal.
不是十年
Not 10 years.
是二十五
25.
不会用钢琴砸你 我保证
No pianos, guaranteed.
只有萨姆
Just Sam.
拿走我的灵魂
For my soul.
你还需要保证不会向温彻斯特兄弟
And your promise to not breathe a word about this
透露只字片语
to the winchesters,
那我就屁颠屁颠地走人
And I'll be on my merry way.
没人得到过这么好的交易 贝基
No one gets a deal like this, Becky.
国王 教皇都没有过
Not kings, not popes.
我只需一弹指
I snap my fingers,
萨姆在你的余生都会爱着你
and Sam will love you for the rest of your life.
我现在想喝一杯了
I think I'll have that drink now.
有什么吗
Anything?
她发了十一条微博
Uh, she's got 11 twitter...ers.
最后一条
Last post --
"踏上与老公的浪漫之旅"
"Going on romantic trip with Hubster!!!"
打了三个感叹号♥
Three exclamation points.
我猜她应该很兴奋
I guess she got excited.
你觉得这看起来浪漫吗
That look romantic to you?
当然不了
Oh, hell, no.
但我个人而言不喜欢鱼
But I got this thing about fish.
死鱼眼
Dead eyes, man.
我心中的同学聚会可不是这个样子
This is not how I imagined spending my reunion.
我本想带着你四处炫耀
I was gonna show you off --
当然不能让别人知道你的真实身份
Not that anyone actually knows who you are.
《凶鬼恶灵》现在已经不火了 可是...
"Supernatural" is not exactly popular, but...
你如此的高大...
You're tall...
和气...
and nice and...
他们都会认为我过得很幸福
...they'd all think I was happy.
你生我气 我知道
You're mad. I get it.
可是...
But...
我们能谈谈么
can we talk?
我知道你不爱我
I know you don't love me.
我有自知之明
I know what I am, okay?
我就是个失败者
I'm a loser.
不管是在学校还是在生活中
In school, in life.
我想这也是为什么我会这么喜欢你
Guess that's why I like you so much.
啥
What?!
不是说你是个失败者
I mean, not that you're a loser,
但是你具备成为一个怪胎的
but you had that whole character arc
所有的品质特征
about being a freak, and...
而我都能理解
I can relate.
说真的...
Honestly...
唯一能让人们理解我的地方
the only place people understood me
就是留言板了
was the message boards.
虽然都是些暴躁且偏激的文字
They were grumpy and overly literal,
但至少我们有共同的喜好
but at least we shared a common passion.
我乐在其中 你知道吗
And I'll take it, you know?
直到我遇到了你们
Then I met you guys --
如假包换的萨姆和迪恩
The real Sam and Dean.
我开始和恰克约会
And I started dating Chuck.
这一切的一切
And everything was...
太美妙了
amazing.
可是你们离开了
But you left,
恰克也把我甩了
and Chuck dumped me.
我想是我旺盛的性♥欲♥把他吓坏了
I think I intimidated him with my vibrant sexuality.
我只是希望有人能爱真正的我
I just want someone who loves me for me!
这要求很过分吗
Is that too much to ask?
说什么
What?
如果你希望有人爱真正的你
If you want somebody to love you for you,
就别给他们下药
maybe don't drug them.
可我想要你
But I want you!
这也是唯一的办法
And this is the only way!
贝基
Becky.
贝基 你不是这种人
Becky, you're better than this.
嘴真甜 可是...
That's sweet, but...
我不是很确定
I'm not so sure.
贝基
Becks!
你错过派对了
You missed the party.
是的
Yeah. Well...
今晚真奇怪
Weird night.
你什么打算
So, what are we thinking?
好吧
Okay.
我同意
I'm in.
你的决定是对的
You're making the right choice.
我知道
I know.
那...
So...
我们接个吻就搞定了吗
We seal the deal with a kiss?
就是这样
Exactly.
嘴撅起来 甜心
Pucker up, sweetheart.
我才不是你的甜心
I'm not your sweetheart!
蓝莓味的伏特加
Blueberry vodka.
为您解决一切生活烦恼
The answer to all of life's problems.
你看到了吗
You see that, Sam?!
我按我们说的做了
I did it just like we said!
我真是太牛叉了 我
I am awesome! I --
我就待在这
I'll be over here.
迪恩·温彻斯特
Dean Winchester.
真是让人太兴奋了
This is really thrilling.
能给我签个名吗
Hey, can I have your autograph?
当然了
Sure.
我会 把它刻在你的脾脏上
Yeah, I'll, uh, carve it into your spleen.
你是怎么操作你那套小把戏的
So, how you running your little scam?
你在说什么呢 迪恩
Well, how do you mean, Dean?
签署十年条约 把他们的灵魂吸走
Signing 10-year deals, snuffing 'em that week.
我从没做过 没有
Well, I would never. No.
道上的规矩
Rules of the road --
不能伤害我的客户
can't lay a hair on any of my clients.
好吧 那你怎么作弊的
Right. So how you cheating it?
我不是骗子 我是革新者
I'm not a cheater. I'm an innovator.
这叫钻空子 你个傻♥逼♥
It's called a loophole, you moron.
是的 当一个人出♥售♥自己的灵魂
Yes, when a person bargains away his soul,
按理说 他有十年时间
he gets a decade, technically.
意外时有发生
But accidents happen.
你安排这些"意外"然后再提前收集灵魂
So you're arranging "accidents" and collecting early?
拜托 我的手很干净
Oh, please. White gloves.
这种事不用脏了我的手
I don't get my hands dirty.
因此有一个能干的实习生是很重要的
That's why it's important to have a capable intern.
我叫你什么时候来的
What time did I ask you to be here?!
我叫你什么时候来的
What time did I ask you to be here?!
[咒语]
Exorcizamus te, omnis --
贝基 快跑
Becky...run!
麦道夫 你在这镇上做了多少交易
How many deals you got cooking in this town, Madoff?
庞氏骗局策划者
十五笔
15.
都取消
Yeah, well, call them off,
不然我就在你喉咙上钻个空子
or I'll cut my own loophole in your throat.
糟糕
Oh, crap.
对 你说的对 你现在就...
Yeah, you said it. You're in a world --
孩儿们好
Hello, boys.
糟糕
Oh, crap.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表