I'm gonna say she was telling the truth,
因为她刚刚被鬼给灭了
considering that she just... got ghost-killed.
谁干的 惠特曼·凡·奈斯吗
So, what? Whitman van Ness?
至少我们知道要去谁的枯骨上撒盐 焚烧了
Now we know whose bones to salt and burn.
走吧
Let's go.
该死
Aw, hell no.
如果我没把酒瓶放在这儿
If I hadn't stashed that flask here,
我就能呆在萨姆和迪恩身边了
I'd still be glued to Sam and Dean.
聪明反被聪明误
Real clever.
-真有自知之明 -混♥蛋♥
- Actually was. - Son of a bitch.
我以为我们的一个优势就是惠特曼那混♥蛋♥
I figured our one ace was that bastard Whitman
也无法离开这栋宅子
couldn't leave the house either.
很可能就像你和酒瓶的联♥系♥一样
Must have pulled a number like you and the flask.
说不定把什么东西放在小伙子们身上
Probably planted something on the boys.
-好极了 -听我说 亲爱的
- Terrific. - Hey, listen, sweetie --
你可以一整天都自怨自艾
You could beat yourself up all day about this,
但也可以利用惠特曼走了的这个良机
or we could take advantage of the fact that Whitman's gone,
干我们应该干的事情
do what we're supposed to do.
我们去一探究竟
Let's go figure this out.
你来吗 罗伯特
Coming, Robert?
我们把别的地方都搜过了
Well, we searched everywhere else.
我跟你说 惠特曼对这个房♥间严防死守
I'm telling you, Whitman guards his room like Fort Knox.
据我所知 鬼魂可不会怕冷
Last time I checked, ghosts didn't get cold.
没错 那是维多利亚
Yeah. That's Victoria.
这就是他杀死她的方法
That is how he took her out.
但他从哪里取出了她的尸体呢
But where did he get her corpse?
你说他把那两个男孩的尸体拖走了
Well, you said he dragged those two dead kids away.
运到哪里去了
Where'd he take them?
我不知道 我不敢冒险跟踪他
Yeah, I don't know. I couldn't risk following him.
你说过这栋宅子除了是件妓院外
What else did you say this place was,
还用来干过什么
other than a whorehouse?
干过好多事情呢
It was a lot of things.
做过公♥寓♥ 寄宿学校
It was a boarding house, a school...
非法酒吧
A speakeasy.
说到非法酒吧
Yeah, well, thing about speakeasies --
肯定得藏很多东西
Hell of a lot to hide.
我还是很有一手的
Still got it.
这差不多就能说明问题了 是吧
Well, this pretty much tells the story, don't it?
你知道 我和你
You know, you and me --
我们烧过那么多尸骨
We burned our fair share of bones,
送一群鬼魂上路
sent a lot of ghosts packing.
当自己是被烧的那个 感觉有点不同
It's a little different when you're on the receiving end.
你说 他们会有怎样的结局
So, uh... ...what do you think happens to 'em --
进天堂 下地狱
Heaven, hell, or...
还是都不是
None of the above?
我不知道
I don't know.
很可能 就这样消失了
Just...gone, most likely.
我也是这么想的
Yeah, that's what I think, too.
这也是我想要的
That's what I want.
我想要一场猎人的葬礼
I want a hunter's funeral.
别惊讶了
Oh, come on.
那比现在可好多了
It's better than this --
困在这栋宅子里
Stuck to this house,
介乎于存在与不存在之间
somewhere between existing and not.
我想
No, I'm...
我已经准备好安息了
ready for some peace.
活着也没有太大意思
Wasn't much of a life.
我们这行很孤独
It was lonely, what we do.
但那是我自己选择的生活
Yeah, well, the life I had is the one I picked.
是啊 你还有那俩孩子
Yeah, but you had the boys.
而我就只有工作
All I had was work.
现在这也没有了
It's gone now.
但我的还没完
Yeah, well, I ain't done.
好吧 但我结束了
Okay, fine, but I am.
你比我可坚强的多了 鲍比
You're stronger than I am now, Bobby,
所以 你要帮我了却这个心愿
So, uh, you got to do this for me.
我们要去的是 镇边上的墓地
All right. Here we go -- cemetery, edge of town.
凡·奈斯家族在那儿有一个陵墓
The Van Ness family has its own mausoleum.
我们就放把火让那混♥蛋♥消失吧
All right, we light up the bastard and finish him off.
慢慢开 迟早能到的
Take it easy. We'll get there.
那不是我
Uh, that's not me.
怎么他会跟我们一起
Why's he with us?!
我不知道
I don't know.
肯定有什么东西在我们身上
There's got to be something on us!
萨姆
Sam!
成功了吗 甩掉他了吗
Did that do it? Did that get rid of him?
我不知道 我有不详的感觉
I don't know. I got a bad idea
我们刚刚把他送回老家了
we just snapped him back to his favorite house.
安妮还待在那儿
Where Annie's a sitting duck.
我们得马上找到骸骨 快
We got to find those bones. Come on.
我们开始点火吧
Let's build up the fire.
至少可以让一些可怜的灵魂得以安息
We can put some of these poor bastards to rest, at least.
开始火葬吧 时间不多了
Well, let's get to cremating. We ain't got all day.
喜欢我房♥间的风景吗
Enjoy the view from my room?
打算减少这里的人口吗
Planning to thin out the population?
你就这样回报我的招待吗
Is this how you repay my hospitality?!
不 我不愿走
No! I will not be taken!
我昏迷了多久
How long was I out?
一会了
A while.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
当然了
Sure.
我是说
I mean...
我死了
I'm dead,
是个鬼
I'm a ghost...
但还是蛮不错的
But, basically, swell.
你们好 孩子们
Hi, boys.
鲍比
Bobby?
等等
Wait.
你们看的到我吗
You can see me?
盯着人看不礼貌
You're staring, you know.
对了 安妮也在这儿
Annie's here, too, by the way.
你好 安妮
Hi, Annie. H-hi, Annie.
你们好
Hi, guys.
她说你俩长残了
She says you both look uglier than she remembered.
鲍比 你怎么会待在这儿
Bobby, h-how'd you stay here?
这个嘛
Yeah, well, uh...
去死吧 混♥蛋♥
Suck on that, swayze.
怪不得你老是不理我
That's why you never answered me.
我试着联♥系♥你
I tried calling you --
玩碟仙
The, uh, talking board,
做了那么多 但一直是我一个人
the works -- but I was always alone.
而迪恩总是把那东西放在他口袋里
Dean always had that thing in his pocket.
所以电磁波总是时有时无
That's why the EMF only went off half the time.
我们还以为是自己疯了
We thought we were going crazy.
那究竟发生了什么
S-so, what happened?
你是困住了 还是
Did you get stuck or -- or what?
我自己想留下
I wanted to stay.
-鲍比 -我要帮你们
- Bobby. - I need to help.
那也不能让你
Not if it means you have to...
变成这样
be this.
活着本就不易 死后不需安宁
Well, life wasn't comfy. Why should death be?
来吧
Now, come on.
安妮和我找到所有尸体了
Annie and I found all the bodies.
我们来让他们安息吧
Let's put 'em to rest.
别让酒瓶子掉火里面去了
And keep my damn flask away from the fire...
你懂的
Obviously.
你们来不来
Well, you coming?
我会想念她的
I'll miss her.
-我也是 -是啊
- Me too. - Yeah.
我跟她的交情可不一般
Well, you didn't know her like I did.
致安妮
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表