All right.
你们俩可以先商讨下策略
You two can have a moment to strategize.
然后我再传唤下一位证人
And then I'll call my next witness.
下一个证人是谁
All right. Who's the next witness?
他看你的样子好像你会知道
He looked at you like you'd know.
我一点儿头绪都没有
I got no clue.
这整件事就像是在上演
This whole thing's like a friggin' episode
《皮·威电视剧场》
of "Pee-wee's Playhouse".
《皮·威电视剧场》 一部儿童娱乐片
传下一位证人
Next witness!
原告传唤...
The prosecution calls...
萨姆·温彻斯特出庭作证
Sam Winchester to the stand.
萨姆...
Sam...
这样的生活并非你所期待的 对吗
Not exactly the life you expected, is it?
稍有不同
Details a little different.
曾几何时 你本可以成为一名真正的律师
For a while there, you were gonna be a real lawyer,
迎娶杰西
marry Jess.
没错 很久以前的事了
Yeah, that was a long time ago.
但你是否曾退出家族事业 并过得很幸福
But were you or were you not happily out of the family racket
直到迪恩开着那辆吃油车又回到你的生活里
until Dean showed back up in that gas guzzler?
现在只能说实话
Ah-ah. The truth, now.
一言难尽
It's complicated.
一个举动却引发了一场多米诺骨牌效应
That one act had quite a domino effect.
回到之前话题 你的女友命丧黄泉
Come back, your girl's dead.
又不是他造成的
Well, that wasn't his fault.
没错 接下来的一切也都不是
Sure, and neither is everything that came after --
所有的牺牲 流血
all the death and the blood
以及各种命悬一线
and hanging on by a thread.
都和迪恩没有直接的关系
None of that is on Dean, directly.
但难道你没想过
But don't you think
你哥哥将你拖入这灾难性的烂摊子中
that your brother dragged you back into that catastrophic mess
是因为他宁愿拖你下水 也不愿独自承受吗
because he'd rather damn you with him than be alone?
不是的
No.
不管怎么样 我都会牵扯进来
One way or another, I'd have gotten pulled back in.
-你确定吗 -非常确定
- You know that for certain? - Pretty sure.
-"非常确定" -我肯定
- "Pretty sure"? - I'm positive.
我相信你
I believe you.
如果是要说服我 我会说...
Hey, if it was about convincing me I would say...
什么
What?
我什么都决定不了 萨姆
I don't decide anything, Sam.
我无权决定迪恩的罪责
I don't decide Dean's guilt.
我只是权衡已有的罪责
I just weigh the guilt that's already there.
这仅关乎迪恩的个人感受
This is solely about how Dean feels,
内心深处
way down deep.
那才是突破点
Them's the breaks.
那么如果迪恩认为自己无罪
So, if Dean believes he's innocent,
他就无罪对吗
then he is?
"如果"
"If".
很重要的前提
A big "If".
我为何要重提旧事
Why do I bring up the past?
就是要看他是否依旧执念
To see if he feels like dog food about it.
人们渴求接受批判
People want to be judged.
他们的确如此
They really do.
如果你心已满负罪责 我来告诉你
When your heart's heavy, let me tell you,
真正的惩罚是释然的良药
real punishment's a mercy.
我想传唤迪恩出庭
I want to call Dean to the stand.
你现在想了
Oh, you do, now?
但这种东西总讲究个先来后到
There is an order to this stuff, you know.
那行 我允许
Okay. I'll allow it.
迪恩...
So, Dean...
你来找我的时候
when you came and got me,
你知道杰西会死去吗
did you know Jess would die?
或者其他任何事
Or any of it?
-当然不知道 -没错
- 'course not. - Right.
怎么可能呢 难道你能通灵吗
How could you? I mean, are you psychic?
这是个需要回答的问题
That's a question.
不能
No.
-当然不能通灵 -很好
- Uh, definitely not psychic. - Great.
那么为何要因无法预测未来而 而自责呢
So why would you feel guilty about not predicting the future?
没错 这确实说不通
Yeah, I guess that doesn't make any sense.
事实上 没错 不 我没罪恶感
Actually, yeah, no, I don't.
那乔呢
What about Jo?
是你杀死了她吗
Did you actually kill her?
不是的
Uh, no.
这么说吧 你对她并无内疚
Isn't it true that you don't feel guilty about her --
而只是...对她的死感到难过 对吗
that you're just...sad she's dead?
只是感觉这...糟透了
That it just...blows?
事实上...
Actually...
也许 没错
Maybe, yeah.
挺有范的 萨姆
I like your style, Sam.
十分有魅力
Very engaging.
迪恩
Dean,
所有这些 你都真的感觉责任在你吗
does any of this feel like it's really...on you?
不尽然
Not really.
那你是内心背负了罪恶感而沉重无比
Then is your heart heavy with guilt
还是只是沉重而已 与这家伙无关
or just plain heavy and none of this guy's business?
你说的...后者
Uh, what you said -- the second thing.
我问完了
Then I rest my case.
非常棒...你们都很棒
Very good... Both of you.
好了
All right.
我确实欣赏了一出好戏
Because I really enjoyed that,
作为回报 我想征询你的意见...
I'm gonna be generous and ask --
迪恩 你希望我传唤最后一位证人吗
Dean, do you want me to call my last witness?
我知道你并不想放她走的
I know you didn't want to let her go,
但把她放走是对的
but it was the right thing to do.
不客气
No problem.
或者就到此为止
Or have we had enough?
他究竟在说些什么
What the hell's he talking about?
甜心俏佳人扮够了吧 一锤定音吧
Enough Ally McBealing. Just drop the hammer, will ya?
《甜心俏佳人》 女性为主的温馨律政剧
等等 迪恩
Wait, Dean,
他在给我们时间
he's giving us more time!
不会有什么改变的 萨姆
It's not gonna make a difference, Sam!
你们还需要讨论会吗 还是已经好了
You need another moment? You done?
法庭已达成一致裁判
The court's reached a verdict.
迪恩·温彻斯特被叛
I find you, Dean Winchester,
心负罪责...
guilty in your heart...
并处以死刑
and sentence you to die.
我建议你尽快处理后事
I'd suggest you get your affairs in order quickly.
该死 我告诉过他
Damn it, I told him.
奥西里斯怎么着都会找到他
Osiris would have got to him one way or another.
那家伙实在厉害
Guy's batting a thousand.
还有时间 我们能想出办法
There's still time. We can figure something out.
鲍比
Bobby.
你查到什么了
What do you got?
能让奥西里斯翘辫子的方法
A way to give Osiris a dirt nap.
很好 我们急需
Good. We need it.
据我所知
Now, as near as I can figure,
至少能让他沉睡两个世纪
it ought to put him down for a couple of centuries, at least.
自从法老强势后这方法还奏效过好几次
It's worked a few times since the pharaohs were big.
这么说这只是暂时的了
So it's temporary?
很长的暂时
Long temporary.
我说咱们不如先这么凑合
I say we slap that band-aid on
然后跑去向外星猎人寻求彻底解决办法
and leave finding a cure to some hunter in a space suit.
你得用公羊角捅他
Now, you're gonna need to stab him with a ram's horn.
公羊角
A ram's horn?
迪尔伯恩哪来的公羊角
Where am I gonna find a ram's horn in dearborn?
不知道
No clue.
但是那玩意一定要锋利
But make sure it's a sharp piece.
他可不会给你第二次机会
He ain't gonna let you stab him twice.
好吧 谢了
Yeah. Thanks.
公羊角
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表