一个天才的老疯子酒鬼给我的
A crazy, drunk, old genius.
是啊 他们总是有些好东西
Yeah. They always have the good stuff.
是用希腊文写的
Well, it's in greek.
对 对 这我知道
Yeah, yeah. I-I know that.
可不是什么普通的方言
Not a common dialect.
我的天 你怎么就跟亚马逊人干上了
My god, what is it with you and Amazons?
教授 这是要紧事
Professor, it's important.
晚上11点半来找我 最好是要紧事
At 11:30 at night, it better be.
这有个新的大逆转
Oh, here's a new twist.
这上面的叙述和常见传说相同
It repeats the conventional lore.
亚马逊的战士与男子结合 男子被杀
Amazon warriors mate with males. The males are murdered.
之类的 但是这上面说...
Yada, yada. But according to this...
杀人的不是女人
it's not the women who do the killing.
作为入会仪式的一部分
Instead, a ritual of initiation
要求男女结合而生下的孩子
requires that the child born of the mating process
必须要杀掉她的父亲
must kill her own father.
什么
What?
你好像很累
You look exhausted.
还很饿呢
And starving?
我的花季很艰辛
It's been a tough sweet 16.
你相信我了吗
So you believe me?
你会帮我吗
You'll help me?
如果你是真想找人帮忙
If you really want help.
探长
Detective.
探员 这么晚还来这儿
Agent. You're here late.
是啊 是这样 我们能不能早上再说
Yeah. Listen, could we talk in the morning?
你急什么...
What's your hurry...
萨姆
...Sam?
萨姆·温彻斯特 我想想
Sam Winchester. Let's see.
我可以以假扮联邦探员的罪名带你回去
I could run you in for impersonating a federal agent.
如果他们发现你失踪了会怎么样
Well, now, what happens when they find out you're missing?
他们大概已经发现了
They may have already found out.
他们会找到我
And they'll hunt me down.
听着 我知道这肯定不容易
Look, I know this is gonna be hard,
但如果我想逃出去 就必须现在逃
but if I'm gonna get out, I have to do it now.
我这儿有奶酪和剩下的玉米煎饼
We got cheese and a leftover burrito.
都一样的
Doesn't make a difference.
你刚刚问我相不相信你
You were asking if I believed you.
她们说了拿下你会不容易
I was told you'd be a challenge.
我就猜你会跟我闲扯
I figured you'd chat me up...
想让我放松警惕
try and catch me off guard.
差点就起效了
Almost worked.
不过我等的是你妈妈
I was expecting your mother.
这事不是由她来做
It's not her place.
我得杀了你
I have to kill you.
-她们这么跟你说的吗 -这是我的使命
- Is that what they told you? - It's what I am.
那我现在就该杀了你
Well, then, I should just kill you right now.
好啊
Sure.
但是你三十秒前就能这么做了
But you could have done that 30 seconds ago.
怪的是不好下手 是不是
It's weirdly hard, isn't it?
-我就有点于心不忍♥ -少来了
- It is for me. - Knock it off.
怎么能轻松呢 你是我爸爸啊
How could it not be? You're my father.
-我们少来这套 -但确实如此
- Hey! We're not gonna do that. - But it's true.
我们会走到这一步是因为你
You're the reason that we're standing here.
如果没有你 也不会有我了
I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you.
现在我们是你死我活
So now someone has to kill someone.
你知道吗
You know what?
到目前为止 我的童年真是不怎么样
So far, my childhood's been kind of disappointing.
你还没杀过人 艾玛
You haven't killed anybody yet, Emma.
放弃吧
Walk away.
现在就放弃 我不会去追杀你
Right now -- I won't go after you.
不行啊
I can't.
我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
求你别让他伤害我
Please don't let him hurt me.
大本营在此
Here's the mother ship.
我们去做个了结吧
Let's get this done.
她们跑了
They're gone.
你知道吗 我也不喜欢这样
Hey, you know what? I don't like it, either.
我跟你一样 也很想折磨她们
I wanted to torture them just as much as you.
但是...
Yeah, but, hey...
下次她们再出现 我们就有所准备了
next time they surface, we'll be ready...
如果我们能活到那时候
If we live that long.
好吧 你就坐在那儿生闷气吧
All right, fine. Just sit there and be pissed.
你以前怎么跟我说的...
What did you say to me...
我下不了手的时候
when I was the one who choked?
你是怎么说艾米的
What did you say about Amy?
"是怪就得杀"
"You kill the monster!"
我的确要杀她的
I was going to!
你才不是呢 你当我二啊
Oh, the hell you were! You think I'm an idiot?
你当我二啊
What, you think I am?
迪恩 你本打算放跑她的
Dean, you were gonna let her walk!
我才没有 你别瞎说
No, I wasn't. That's ridiculous!
听着 她不是你的孩子 不是真正意义上的
Look, man, she was not yours. Not really.
其实她还真是
Actually, she, uh, she was, really.
只不过她还是个疯狂的杀男人的怪物
She just also happened to be a crazy man-killing monster.
不过呢
But, uh, hey.
知道吗 鲍比说得对
You know what? Bobby was right.
你心没在这儿
Your head's not in it, man.
小卡死的时候 你就很难过了 现在...
When Cass died, you were wobbly, but now...
现在怎么了
Now what?
你就应对得很好吗
Oh, what, you're dealing with it so perfect?
告诉你个消息
Yeah, news flash, pal --
你跟我一样一团乱
you're just as screwed up as I am!
你不过...块头大点而已
You're just...bigger.
-啥 -不知道我说了啥
- What?! - I don't know.
听着
Look...
迪恩 问题在于 今晚
Dean, the thing is, tonight...
你险些丧命
it almost got you killed.
我不管你怎么应对这件事
Now, I don't care how you deal.
我真的不管
I really, really don't.
但你别...
But just don't --
别挂掉了
don't get killed.
我尽力而为吧
I'll do what I can.
你这话什么意思
Well, what's that supposed to mean?
意思是我尽力而为 好吗
It means I'll do what I can. All right?
你就别唠叨了
You can shut up about it.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表