On Earth?
我们告别的时候很不愉快 迪恩
We didn't part friends, Dean.
那又如何
So what?
我死有应得
I deserved to die.
如果我不能挽救局面
Now, I can't possibly fix it...
又何必从那条河里走出来呢
So why did I even walk out of that river?
或许是为了挽救局面
Maybe to fix it.
等等
Wait.
真不可思议
Amazing.
你还真是能忍♥啊 伙计
You just take those lickin's, don't you, kid?
要是烤肉都能烤熟了
Well, if it's meat, you can cook it.
还得调大点火
You just got to turn up the heat.
我当初不应该摧毁你的屏障的 萨姆
I should never have broken your wall, Sam.
让我弥补自己的过失吧
I'm here to make it right.
你不是真实的
You're not real.
萨姆
Sam...
我很抱歉
...I'm so sorry.
第三只小猪很聪明嘛
I see that third little pig was smart.
出门找了点砖头来
Went out and got some bricks.
你说你做不到是什么意思
What the hell do you mean you can't?
就是说剩下的东西不足以重建屏障
I mean there's nothing left to rebuild.
为什么
Why not?
因为它崩塌了
Because it crumbled.
而他脑子里现在发生的一切
The pieces got crushed to dust
把碎片都碾成渣了
by whatever's happening inside his head right now.
你是说没有别的法子了
So you're saying there's nothing?
他到死都是这幅鬼样子了
That he's gonna be like this until his candle blows out?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不能让这个问题消失
This isn't a problem I can make disappear.
你心里也清楚
And you know that.
但我也许可以将它转移
But I may be able to shift it.
转移
Shift?
是的 这可以让萨姆重新振作
Yeah, it would get Sam back on his feet.
这样会比较好
It's better this way.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
等等 小卡 你要做什么
Wait, Cass, what are you doing?
萨姆
Now, Sam...
这可能会有点疼
This may hurt.
如果我没机会再对你说...
And if I can't tell you again...
我对我所做的深表抱歉
I'm sorry I ever did this to you.
萨姆
Sam?
-迪恩 -萨姆
- Dean! - Sam!
小卡
Cass?
小卡 是你吗
Cass, is that you?
你好啊 兄弟
Hello...Brother.
这不好吧
I don't know.
我们不能就这样丢下他
We can't just leave him.
我们不能带着他
Well, we can't bring him with us.
这世界上的妖魔鬼怪都在找我们
Everything on the planet's out for us, okay?
如果走漏了风声 我们可保护不了他
Word gets out, we can't protect him.
只能置他于险境
Not really.
这样安全点
This is safer.
所有知道小卡的事的恶魔都死绝了
Every demon who knows about Cass is dead.
还有没死的
Not everyone.
听着 迪恩 你这套
Look, Dean, this whole
"敌人的敌人就是我的朋友"
"Enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing
感觉就像个恶魔契约
feels kind of like a demon deal.
这不是个契约 这是
It's not a deal. It's --
是什么
It's what?
握着对方的致命把柄
Mutually assured destruction.
伙计 我明白 她不是我们的朋友
Look, man, I get it. She's not our friend.
我们没有朋友
We don't even have friends.
我们的朋友都死绝了
All our friends are dead.
看起来你资历很深
Well, you certainly have experience.
真不赖啊
I'm impressed.
告诉我
Tell me --
你为何想加入我们
why do you want to join our staff?
我只是想帮助患者
I really just want to help the patients.
照料他们
Watch over them.
不是我自夸
Not to be immodest,
但我觉得我能起很大作用
but I feel like I'd make a great fit.
我很同意
I can't argue with that.
欢迎加入我们
Welcome to the team...
马斯特斯护士
Nurse Masters.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表