走过的路
温家兄弟合璧
There's pretty much nothing the Winchesters can't do
无所不敌
if they work together.
我知道怎么关闭地狱之门了
I figured out how to close the gates of hell.
天堂需要你的帮助 卡西迪奥
Heaven needs your help, Castiel.
你好 卡西迪奥
Hello, Castiel.
我该得到爱
I deserve to be loved!
小萨姆 停下
Sammy, stop!
放弃吧
Just let it go.
萨姆
Sam?
怎么回事
What's happening?
是天使
Angels.
他们坠落了
They're falling.
如今
这没道理啊
This makes no sense.
有多少天使坠落了 成百上千
I mean, how many angels fell -- hundreds, thousands?
居然没人看到吗
And nobody sees anything.
这...
This is...
瞧啊
Look at this.
居然被称作流星雨
They're calling it a meteor shower.
不是吧
Seriously?
你怎么了 没事吧
What's going on, man? You okay?
我
Me?
我没事 就是...
Yes. I'm fine. It's just --
就是我们有个大♥麻♥烦了
It's just we got a major freakin' crap fest on our hands.
可不是嘛
Yeah, tell me about it.
几千个超能混♥蛋♥落地生根
Thousands of superpowered dicks touching down,
我们完全不知道要怎么办
and we got no idea where to start.
我们的问题不是天使
Angels aren't our problem right now, okay?
恶魔或梅塔特隆
Or demons or Metatron
或是小卡的遭遇
or whatever the hell happened to Cass.
为什么 因为我们在教堂拥抱和好
Why? Because we hugged it out in that church
现在要去迪士尼乐园了吗
and -- and now we're gonna go to Disneyland?
迪恩 你自己也说
Dean, you said it yourself --
这事不了结我们就不睡觉
we're not gonna sleep till this is done.
我知道
I know.
那怎么了
So, what's the problem?
你
You.
这事没法委婉地说
Look, there's no easy way to say this, okay?
但是之前在教堂 发生了什么
But something happened back there in the church.
我不知道是什么事 或是为什么
And I don't know what. I don't know why.
但是你要死了 萨姆
You're dying, Sam.
别瞎说
Shut up.
全球范围流星雨
凶鬼恶灵
第九季 第一集
我觉得我会喜欢这里的
核磁共振结果显示严重内灼伤
The MRI shows massive internal burns
影响到了多个重要脏器
affecting many of the major organs.
大脑严重缺氧
Oxygen to the brain has been severely deprived.
昏迷的原因是 身体在竭尽有限力量
The coma is the result of the body doing everything in its limited power
保护自身不受到进一步伤害
to protect itself from further harm.
不该这样的
This wasn't supposed to happen.
如果你弟弟的情况全无好转
If your brother continues on this trajectory,
机器虽然能维持他的生命 但是...
the machines might keep him alive, but --
他与死无异
He'll be dead.
是的 可以这么说
Technically, yes.
恐怕是这样的
I'm afraid so.
那么就不可能恢复了吗
So, there's -- there's no recovery?
不可能出现好转
I mean, there's no bounce-back.
完全无望了
There's no nothing.
恐怕要看上帝的旨意了
I'm afraid that's in God's hands now.
你是医生
You're a doctor.
你是专业医疗人员
You're a medical professional.
你居然告诉我
You're trying to tell me
我弟弟的死活要看上帝的意思
that my brother's life is in God's hands?
这算是对我的安慰吗
What, is that supposed to be a-a comfort?
多尔蒂先生
Mr. Dougherty --
上帝跟这事一点关系都没有
No, God has nothing to do with this equation at all.
-我无意... -这样不行
- I didn't mean... - That's not good enough.
教堂
小卡 你在吗
Cass, are you there?
萨姆受伤了
Sammy's hurt.
他伤得很重
He's hurt, uh -- he's hurt pretty bad.
而且
And, um...
我知道你认为我生你的气
I know you think that I'm pissed at you, okay?
但我不在乎天使坠不坠落
But I don't care that the angels fell.
不管你是做了还是没做什么
So whatever you did or didn't do,
都不要紧
it doesn't matter, okay?
我们会想办法的
We'll work it out.
求你了 伙计 我需要你
Please, man, I need you here.
去你妹
Screw it.
好吧 听着
Okay, listen up.
这话是说给每一个能听到的天使的
This one goes out to any angel with their ears on.
我是迪恩·温彻斯特 我需要你的帮助
This is Dean Winchester... and I need your help.
我是迪恩·温彻斯特 我需要你的帮助
This is Dean Winchester... and I need your help.
是这样的
The deal is this --
纽约 伦道夫 林伍德纪念医院
Linwood memorial hospital, Randolph, New York.
第一个赶到的人 我会有所回报
The first one who can help me gets my help in return,
你知道这不是句空话
and you know that ain't nothin'.
亲爱的
Honey.
众所周知 我跟天使并不总是亲密友好
Hell, it's no secret that we haven't always seen eye to eye.
但你们知道 我这人言出必行
But you know that I am good for my word,
还有
and, uh,
如果不是走投无路 我也不会提出来
I wouldn't be asking if I wasn't needing, so...
你虽然要死了 但你还没死 还有希望
Look, just because you're dying doesn't mean you're dead, not yet, okay?
更糟的情况我们也逃脱升♥天♥过
We've jimmied ourselves out of worse.
我们能赢的
We're gonna fight this.
我有办法 你给我撑住就行 听到了吗
I got the plan. You just got to hang on. You hear me?
当然
Absolutely.
你觉得我在撒谎
You think I'm lying?
差不多吧
Pretty much, yeah.
你知道我们并不是真的在车里吧
You understand that we're not really in this car right now.
我们在你脑袋里 你处于昏迷 就要死了
We are in your head, and you're in a coma and are dying.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
因为我也是你 你也是你
Because I'm you and you're you.
这一切都是你的想象
All of this is you.
我们在你脑子里
We're in your head!
你是来真的
You're serious.
我之所以没有继续测试 就是为了保命
The whole reason I stopped doing the trials was not to die.
下次我们见到内奥米或是梅塔特隆
And the next time we see Naomi or Metatron
或是把我们害成这样的家伙 不管是谁
or whoever is to blame for this,
我们会算账的
we will get some justice,
但是现在 我们得做出抵抗
but for right now, we got to fight this, man.
好
Okay.
说吧 怎么办
All right, what's the plan?
我还在想
I'm working on it.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
你不是说我要死了吗
I'm kind of dying here, apparently.
就是在想嘛
It means I'm working on it, all right?
问题是 如果我要死了 这我相信你
The thing is, if I am dying -- and I believe you. I do.
但如果你其实是我
But if you're you but you're really me
而你是我心中想要努力活下去的那部分
and you're the part of me that wants to fight to live...
没错
Yes.
我完全没听懂你的意思 不过继续说
I have no idea what you just said, but continue.
但如果你不知道我该怎么想办法活下去
But if you don't have any idea how I'm supposed to fight,
那我还要付出努力吗
then am I supposed to be fighting at all?
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
他当然是认真的
Hell, yes, he's serious.
要我说 这孩子说的有道理
And if you ask me, I think the kid's got a good point.
科罗拉多州 朗蒙特
伙计 你没事吧
Hey, buddy. You okay?
好疼
It hurts.
你为什么要站在大路中间啊
What the hell you doing in the middle of the road like that?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表