Okay, Dean's birthday.
萨姆的生日
Sam's birthday.
可恶
Damn it!
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
-里面没事吧 -我的生日
- Everything okay in there? - My birthday.
有人吗
Hello?
-我需要你的帮助 -离我远点
- I need your help. - Get away from me.
-听着 我得离开这 -求你了
- Listen, I need out of here. - Please!
就借用你一会
Just need you a little while.
抓到那混♥蛋♥就放了你
Just till I get the bastard.
温家双煞
The Winchesters.
有意思
I'm intrigued.
爱米莉
Emily.
萨姆
Hi, Sam.
就一个在地下室长大的女孩子
For a girl raised in a basement,
你还真会演戏啊
you're a hell of an actress.
你们要伤害我爸爸
You were gonna hurt my daddy.
你真是斯德哥尔摩症候群患者中的奇葩
You get a trophy in Stockholm Syndrome.
真不想煞风景 不过
I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but...
我们没有恶意
we weren't.
萨姆有个更好的计划
Sam here had a better idea.
我们是来谈谈的 仅仅如此
We're here to talk. That's it.
是因为我的手下拿走了你们的刀
Now that my guys have taken your blades
和装污血的注射器吧
and your syringes of tainted blood.
是这个意思吗
Is that what you mean?
我们
Well, we...
觉得你也许还耿耿于怀
figured you might hold a grudge.
我怎么会呢
And why would I?
因为你们抓了我 折磨我
Because you captured me, tortured me,
把我出♥卖♥♥♥给地狱之王吗
sold me to the King of Hell?
其实那是我们的外公
That was more our grandpa.
谢了
Thank you.
真给力
That was awesome.
我要扒掉你们的小白脸
I'm going to peel off your faces
-再慢慢吸干♥你♥们的血 -听我们说
- and drink you slowly. - Just listen.
你需要我们
You need us.
没错 我饥渴着呢
Oh, yes. I am thirsty!
这场瘟疫 我们知道是什么造成的
The plague! We know what it is!
你了解利维坦这东西吗
What do you know about Leviathan?
略知一二
A bit.
你知道他们给你们的食物投毒
You know they're poisoning the food supply?
去年秋天我们共进晚餐时罗曼并未提及这点
Roman didn't mention that when we met for dinner last fall.
我们制定了很多计划
We made lots of plans.
我和他 关系好得很呢
We are on excellent terms, he and I.
你确定
You sure about that?
他有没有提到 他会
Did he mention that he was going to...
毒害全人类
maui wowie the human population?
当然
Oh, of course.
他说觅食会史无前例的方便
He said grabbing a snack would be easier than ever.
他说你们会相亲相爱一辈子 对吧
He said you'd all live together, didn't he?
你还真信他
You really believe him?
你以为你的孩子们是意外死亡吗
You think your children are dying by accident?
婴儿食品里都有毒药
There is pesticide in the formula!
你们这么想也无可厚非
It suits you to think so.
你们需要我站在你们这边
You need me on your side.
又不是我们被从里面烧穿了
Look, we're not the ones burning from the inside out.
好好想想吧
Think about it.
他和你订的协议都是狗屁
Whatever deal he made with you was crap!
-相信我们 -你们为什么和我说这些
- Trust us! - Why are you telling me this?
因为我们能阻止迪克
Because we can stop Dick.
阻止整件事 我们只是
Stop all of it. We just...
需要你的血 来做武器
We need your blood-- for the weapon.
你们现在想防止
So now you want to prevent
吸血鬼一族的灭绝
the extermination of the vampire race.
不是
No.
但总比和你们一起死的好
But it beats going down with you.
艾伦 亲爱的
Allan, darling...
过来
Come.
真是越来越反胃了
Well, the creep gets creepier.
-怎么了 -埃德加来了
- What's wrong? - Edgar's here.
真巧啊
Wow, what a funny coincidence.
我们需要肥皂 清洁剂
All right, we need soap, uh, cleanser,
有硼砂的都行
anything with borax in it.
我们还要刀
We need knives.
把他们关进书房♥
Put them in the study.
什么 不 等等
What? No, no, no. No, wait.
-不 等下 -给你们个建议 孩子们
- No, wait. - Word of advice, boys.
我活过了几个世纪的极冷和极热的气候
You do not live through centuries of fire and ice
经历了大♥陆♥分♥裂♥
and continental divide...
那可不是靠妄下结论做到的
by jumping to conclusions.
好吧
Okay.
你在犯傻
You're making a mistake!
听我说 等等
Listen! Wait!
先了解情况总是好的
Never hurts to get the story first.
埃德加
Edgar.
早知道你来 就给你准备美味了
I would've whipped you up a meal.
请坐
Please, sit.
很想知道你为什么要来
I'm dying to know why you're here.
你知道的
I think you know.
怎讲
And how is that?
我闻到了温家双煞的味道
I smell Sam and Dean Winchester.
找到出口了么
Anything?
没
Nothing.
你说埃德加来这儿的目的跟我们一样吗
You think Edgar's here for the same reason we are?
想想 如果他们发现我们是为了
I mean, look, if they figured out
拿始祖的血做武器
that we're here to get Alpha blood for a weapon...
我认为不管怎么想
I think any way you slice it,
吃豆人和《真爱如血》放在一起
you got Pac Man and True Blood in the same room,
总没好事
and that's bad news.
他又不笨
I mean, he's not stupid.
干嘛要把我们关在这里呢
Why the hell do you think he locked us in here?
迪恩 我们可是他的敌人
Dean, we're his enemy.
他们跟这些怪物可是一家亲
I mean, they're like monster cousins or something.
换做是你 你愿意相信谁
Who would you give the benefit of the doubt to?
说不定苏克食品毒死吸血鬼就是意外
Now you know what? Maybe the Sucro is poisoning the vamps on accident.
他们可能会解决这个问题
Maybe they'll fix it.
我认为他以地球上最古老的怪物自居
I think you got the oldest monster on earth,
认为自己战无不胜 因为他一直没遇到对手
thinking he can hold his own because he always has.
埃德加会把他生吞了
Edgar's gonna eat him alive.
对啊
Yeah.
你能用这个撬锁吗
You think you could pick a lock with this?
但是 迪恩
But, Dean...
我们的吸血鬼毒液都被收走了
We gave up all our vamptonite.
是吗
Did we?
你想要那俩小子吗
Do you want the boys?
是吧
Yes?
随便你
You're welcome to them.
我这就找人带他们出来
I'll have them sent out.
谢谢啊
How kind of you.
但是 埃德加
Oh, Edgar...
你知道萨姆和迪恩来这儿干嘛吧
You do know why Sam and Dean are here, don't you?
他们坚称你们想把我们赶尽杀绝
They insist that you're exterminating us,
但我想 这不可能啊
and I thought, well, that's...impossible.
他们肯定搞错了
Must be a mistake.
你想得没错 当然不可能
You're right. Of course.
还真是吸血鬼毒液
Vamptonite.
绝对的
Friggin' vamptonite.
好了 咱们需要刀子
All right, we need knives.
这里肯定有储备室或厨房♥之类的 赶紧
There's got to be a prep room or a kitchen somewhere. Come on.
但我有点不明白 埃德加
Here's what I don't understand, Edgar.
你们知道那个小添加剂有些副作用吧
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表