did you know about dean's deal?
你早就知晓迪恩和魔鬼做交易的事吗
that lilith holds the contract?yes.
还有莉莉丝是他契约的持有人? 我知道
you got two months left,dean.you're not gonna go to hell.
只剩两个月时间 迪恩 你不会丢下我去地狱的
it's not ruby.it's lilith!
它不是露比 是莉莉丝
where's ruby?
露比哪去了
i sent her far,far away.
我把她赶的远远的了
sic him,boy.
小乖乖们 上吧
somebody help me!
救救我啊
sam!
萨姆
help!
救命
help!
救命
help.
救命
Supernatural seaon 4 episode 1
恶鬼凶灵 第四季 第一集
hello?
有人吗
september...
9月...
we're sorry.
很抱歉
you have reached a number that has been disconnected.
您所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥无法接通
yeah?
找谁
bobby?yeah.
鲍比吗 是的
it's me.who's "me"?
是我的 你是谁
dean.
迪恩啊
who is this?
你究竟是谁
bobby,listen to me.
鲍比 听我说
this ain't funny.call again and i'll kill you.
这不好玩 你再打来我就毙了你
surprise.
惊讶吧
i don't...
我不...
yeah,me neither.
对的 我也不相信
but here i am.
但事实如此
bobby!
鲍比
bobby,it's me!
鲍比 是我啊
my ass.
鬼才信你
whoa,whoa,whoa!wait!
慢着 慢着 慢着
your name is robert steven singer.
你的全名是罗伯特 斯蒂文 辛格
you became a hunter after your wife got possessed.
你成为猎鬼者是因为你太太被魔鬼附身
you're about the closest thing i have to a father.
你和我情如父子
bobby...it's me.
鲍比 真的是我
i am not a shapeshifter.
我不是变形人
then you're a revenant!
那就是复仇幽灵了
all right.
好的
if i was either,would i do this with a silver knife?
如果我是两者之一 我还会拿银匕♥首♥这样做吗
dean?
真的是迪恩
that's what i've been trying to tell you.
这就是我要向你证明的事实
it's...it's good to see you,boy.
小子 见到你真好
yeah,you too.
是的 我也是
but...
但是
how did you bust out?
你是怎么逃出来的
i don't know.
我也不知道
i just,uh...
我只是
just woke up in a pine bo--
醒来时发现自己置身于一片松海之中
i'm not a demon,either,you know.
我也不是恶魔
sorry.
抱歉
can't be too careful.
万事小心为妙
that don't make a lick of sense.
这一点都说不通啊
yeah. yeah,you're preaching to the choir.
对 你以为在向唱诗班说教吗
dean,your chest was ribbons,your insides were slop,
迪恩 四个月前你可是胸口被撕裂
and you'd been buried four months.
内脏外泻着下葬的
even if you could slip out of hell and back into your meats --
即使你能逃出地狱回到你的肉身里
i know. i should look like a "thriller" video reject.
我明白了 我应该看起来像恐怖MV里的鬼怪
what do you remember?
你还记得什么
not much.
不多
i remember i was a hellhound's chew toy...
我记得自己成了地狱之犬的磨牙玩具
and then lights-out.
然后眼前一片昏暗
then i come to six feet under.that was it.
我就在地下6英尺处了 就这些了
sam's number's not working.
萨姆的电♥话♥打不通
he's,uh -- he's not...
他 他不会也
oh,he's alive,as far as i know.
就我所知 他还活着
good.
太好了
wait. what do you mean --as far as you know?
等等 什么叫就你所知
i haven't talked to him for months.
我几个月没联♥系♥他了
you're kidding? you just let him go off by himself?
你开什么玩笑 你就这么让他一个人离开了
he was dead set on it.
他铁了心要这样
bobby,you should have been looking after him.
鲍比你应该照看好他的
i tried.
我尽力了
these last months haven't been exactly easy,
这几个月对我或者对他来说
you know,for him or me.
都是痛苦难熬的日子
we had to bury you.
我们不得不亲手埋葬你
why did you bury me,anyway?
你们为什么要土葬我
i wanted you salted and burned -- usual drill
我本打算撒了盐一把火烧了你 一贯做法
but sam wouldn't have it.
萨姆却不想这样
well,i'm glad he won that one.
我很高兴他做了明智的决定
he said you'd need a body when he gotou back home somehow.
他说召唤你回来时你会需要一个躯壳
that's about all he said.what do you mean?
他就说了这些 你什么意思
he was quiet...
他很平静
real quiet.
太过平静
then he just took off.wouldn't return my calls.
然后就这么离开了 再也没回过我电♥话♥
i tried to find him,but he don't want to be found.
我试着找他 但他却躲着我
oh,damn it,sammy.
该死的 萨姆
what?
怎么了
oh,he got me home okay.
他把我召唤回来了
but whatever he did,it is bad mojo.
一定是用了黑巫术才办到的
what makes you so sure?you should have seen the grave site.
你为何如此肯定 你该看看坟墓的位置
it was like a nuke went off.
就像是核爆
then there was this --this force,this presence,
然后有一股力量 感觉是鬼怪
that,i don't know,
我不确定
but it -- it -- it blew past me at a fill-up joint.
但它吹过了我 使破碎的关节都粘合了
and then this.
然后就有这个了
what in the hell?
这是什么鬼东西
yeah,it's like a demon just yanked me out or rode me out.
就像一个恶魔把我拉了出来或吊了起来
but why?
但是为什么呢
to hold up their end of the bargain.
履行他们的契约
you think sam made a deal?
你认为萨姆签了份契约
it's what i would have done.
是我也会这么做的
yeah,hi.
你好
i have a,uh,cellphone account with you guys
我向你们买♥♥过一部手♥机♥
and,uh,lost my phone.
但是丢了
i was wondering if you could turn the gps on for me.
你们能否为我开下GPS定位系统
yeah. the name's "wedge antilles."
名字是温迪·安特列斯
social is 2474.
社保号♥是2474
thank you.
谢谢
how'd you know he'd use that name?
你怎么知道他用了这个名字
you kidding me? what don't i know about that kid?
我好比他肚子里的蛔虫
hey,bobby.
鲍比
what's the deal with the liquor store,hmm?
这儿怎么成酒吧了
your parents out of town or something?
你朋友出城了还是其他什么
like i said,
就像我刚说的
the last few months ain't been all that easy.
过去的几个月是多么的痛苦难熬
right.
的确
sam's in pontiac,illinois.
萨姆在伊利诺斯州的庞蒂亚克城
right near where you were planted.
离你被埋的地方很近
right where i popped up.
就在我现世的地方
hell of a coincidence,don't you think?
你觉得真是巧合吗
so,where is it?
东西呢
where's what?
什么
the pizza that takes two guys to deliver.
要两个人来送的披萨
i think we got the wrong room.
我想我们走错房♥间了
hey,is --
怎么了
hey,ya,sammy.
好啊 萨姆
who are you?!
你是谁
like you didn't do this!do what?!
别搞得你没做过似的 我做了什么
it's him.it's him,sam.
是他 是他 萨姆
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表