我和萨姆 我们几乎杀过所有东西
Me and Sam, we've killed just about everything there is.
杰克 他也只是一个怪物
And Jack -- he's just another monster.
走过的路
迪恩走了 我们甚至不知道他是否还活着
Dean's gone. We have no idea if he's even still alive.
萨姆 是我
Sammy, it's me.
我能感觉到他在我脑子里
I can feel him in my head.
米迦勒一旦出来 世界就完蛋了
Michael gets out, u202dthat's it for this world.
杰克没了能量无所适从
Jack is lost without his grace.
杰克
Jack?
我们得使用汲取你灵魂的魔法
We need to use magic that will draw on your soul.
我是个温家人
I am a Winchester!
你想知道我烧了多少灵魂
You want to know how much of my soul
才杀了米迦勒
I had to burn off to kill Michael.
对
Yes.
迪恩
Dean.
这事只有一条好出路
There's only one way that this ends right.
经过了这么多年 你就打算放弃了吗
After all these years, you just throw in the towel?
我们回家
Let's go home.
我是相信我们的
I do believe in us.
爸爸
Dad?
没有你 这一切都不可能发生
None of this would've happened without you.
我好为你们骄傲
I am so proud of you boys.
尼克 他想复活路西法
Nick -- he's trying to resurrect Lucifer.
杰克
Jack!
听我说
Listen to me!
别烦我了
Leave me alone!
杰克是杀不死的
Jack can't be killed.
是啊 但他可以被控制住
No, but he can be contained.
这很严重
This is bad.
你撒谎了
You lied!
-你能阻止他吗 -你们能
- Can you stop him? - You can.
用均衡器
With the Equalizer!
他在耍我们
He's been playing us.
好吧
Fine.
你想这样吗
That's the way you want it?
故事结束
Story's over.
欢迎来到结局
Welcome to The End.
如今
萨姆
Sam!
迪恩
Dean!
迪恩 这边来
Dean, this way!
凶鬼恶灵
第十五季 第一集
回到未来
他不该如此惨死
He didn't deserve this.
小卡 他...你能...
Cass, is he here? C-C-Can you -- Can you...?
恐怕不能
I don't think so.
怎么 恰克还拿僵尸来为难我们了
So, what? Chuck throws friggin' zombies at us now?!
那未必是僵尸吧 迪恩
I don't know if they're zombies, Dean.
可能是从地狱钻上来的灵魂
I think -- I think whenever the souls came up from Hell
然后...
that they -- they just --
怎么 就钻进最近的尸体里了
They what? Just jumped into the nearest body?
可能是吧
I guess, yes.
那玩意撑得住吗
Is that thing gonna hold?
门是铁的 所以 希望能
The doors are made of iron, so it -- I hope.
恰克 他说"欢迎来到结局"
Chuck -- He said, "Welcome to the End."
那什么意思
What -- What does that mean?
小卡 拜托 想想办法
Cass? Come on, man! Ideas!
你能杀出条血路吗
Can you smite our way out of here?
不 你看到有多少人了 我招架不住 迪恩
No. You saw them. I would be overwhelmed, Dean.
我
I...
我不知道 它们应该算是鬼吧
I don't know. They -- They're ghosts, technically.
或许 可以烧了它们的尸骨
Maybe -- Maybe we can burn their bones?
烧尸骨
Burn their bones?
小卡 鬼知道它们的尸体在哪
Cass, their bodies could be anywhere.
好啊 那我们出去会被撕碎
Great. So we go outside, we get ripped apart.
留在这里 就饿死吗
We stay in here, w-what, starve to death?!
我不会饿死的
Well, I wouldn't starve.
那你敢情好
Well, good for you.
好啊
Good.
该死
Son of a bitch.
恰克 我早就知道
Chuck. Man, I knew it.
我早知道他会干出这种事
I knew he would do something like this.
他一直那么古怪
He's always so squirrelly, you know, with the --
袍子 胡子
with the -- the robe and the beard and...
那微笑 好像是客气
the smile that's, like, half-nice,
好像是"我要撕碎你的喉咙"
half "I'm gonna rip your throat out."
"我给你演奏首曲子吧"
"Oh, let me play you a song."
发现什么了
What do you got?
萨姆
Sam.
各位 我好像听到了水声
You guys, I think hear water.
下面肯定有排水管
There must be a-a drainage pipe or something.
可能有下水道
Maybe a sewer line.
是啊
Yeah.
-来 来 -好
- Come on. Come on. - Yeah.
小卡 帮帮忙
Cass, a little help here.
管道也不行了
Well, so much for the pipes.
我们现在怎么办
What the hell are we gonna do now?
你们好
Hello.
杰克
Jack?
你还活着
You're alive.
那不是杰克 那是个恶魔
That's not Jack. That's a demon.
什么
What?
是啊 抱歉了
Yeah. Sorry about that.
-搞什么 -我刚到的
- How in the hell? - Look, I just got here,
我需要具尸体
and, uh, I needed a body, so...
-你是个恶魔 -对
- So you're a demon. - Yeah. Look.
我也想展示黑眼睛 但我没眼睛
I-I'd do the whole eyes thing, but, uh, yeah, no eyes.
你
You--
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
融入
Blending.
从他身体里出去
Get out of him.
我知道这很怪
Look, uh, I know it's weird.
我从何说起
Okay? Uh, where do I start?
就像上学第一天
Like at the first day of school.
我叫贝尔芬格 我来自...
My name is Belphegor. And, I'm, uh, here from --
我说从他身体里出去
I said get out of him.
我不会再说第三遍了
I'm not gonna ask again.
不 我能帮忙的
No. I can help. Okay? I can help.
小卡 让他说
Cass. Let him speak.
-他是个恶心的玩意 -你才恶心呢
- He's an abomination! - You're an abomination
你穿的那件破风衣
with that stupid, dumb trench coat.
小卡
Cass, Cass.
我们需要帮助
We need the help.
他在玷污杰克的尸体
He is defiling Jack's corpse!
但如果他能帮忙
But if he can help...
杰克死了 好吗
Jack's gone, alright?
我们听听这恶魔想说什么
So let's listen to what the demon has to say.
如果我们不满意 再捅死他
If we don't like what he says, then we stab him.
小卡
Cass.
迪恩说得对
Dean's right.
好
Alright.
我们是...
So, we are --
温家双煞 我知道
The Winchesters. Uh, I know.
我看报的
I read the papers.
地狱里有报纸吗
You have newspapers in Hell?
无线网太差
Yeah, the Wi-Fi sucks.
总之 我猜这《地狱之口》的局面
Anyway, I'm guessing this whole, uh, Hellmouth thing
是你们造成的
is kind of, uh, you?
不是 是上帝
No. It was God.
得了吧
Yeah. Sure.
你们说真的
Oh, you're serious.
说来话长
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表