you boys call it a night.
你们弄错了
You're making a mistake!
你们俩忘了什么东西了吗
What, did you guys forget something or what?
安克尼
警长办公室
我有权打电♥话♥
Hey. I have a right to my phone call.
权利
A right?
你过去的几天杀了多少人
You killed how many people last couple days,
居然还敢让我来帮你实现权利
and you want me to hop-to on your rights?
我没有
I didn't --
拜托了
Please --
就让我打一个电♥话♥
Just give me one -- one phone call.
孩儿们
Boys?
鲍比 我们被抓了
Bobby, we got popped.
好吧 我会马上过来的
Okay. I'll be there as soon as --
不用了 没时间 我们看到他们了
No, no, there's no time. Look, we saw them...
他们也看到我们
They saw us.
因此 "我们"要来找我们
So, we are coming to get us.
你懂了吗
You read me?
你有什么发现吗
Tell me you got something.
一种化学成分
There's a chemical --
硼酸钠
Sodium borate.
好吧 我要去问百度知道了
Okay, let me get Mr.Wizard on speed dial.
不 不 这挺靠谱的
No, no, it ain't as weird as it sounds.
化工清洁剂 肥皂还有洗衣粉
It's found in industrial cleaners and soaps
里面都有
and laundry powder.
找那些带硼酸字样的产品就好
Just look for anything with the word borax on it.
你要我当绝望主妇对付这帮怪物吗
You want me to "Desperate Housewife" these mothers?
不是 相信我就对了
No, just trust me.
这东西能烧伤他们 足够拖延时间了
It burns 'em bad enough to slow 'em down.
找剂量最大的那种 懂了吗
So get the strongest you can find. Hear me?
硼酸 烧伤 懂了
Borax. Burns. Got it.
然后泼向他们
Then douse 'em,
靠近 砍下他们的脑袋
then get close, and then chop the heads off.
懂了
Got it.
把脑袋单独放置
And keep the heads separate!
鲍比 你是个天才 谢谢
Bobby, you're a genius. Thanks. I --
你干嘛挂电♥话♥
What'd you do that for?
硼酸 斩首
Borax? Decapitation?
你和你朋友都是些什么疯子啊
What kind of sickos are you and your friends?
听我说
Hey, you listen to me.
如果你不马上去把那东西
If you don't go get every ounce,
能找到的每一滴
every drop of whatever that stuff is
都搜集来
in this place right now...
我们都会死的
We're all gonna die!
你比我想象的还疯
Well, you're crazier than I thought.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
你怎么回事
What is your problem?
现在可没时间吃饭
We don't have time for lunch right now.
我饿了
I was hungry.
等会的 快走
Later. let's go.
怎么了
What is it?
发生什么事了
What happened?
那个 我
I...it's just...
我不知道刚才看到的是什么
I don't know what I just saw.
放我出去
Let me out of here.
照我说的做 咱们都可以活下去
Okay, you listen to me, and we'll live.
悄悄地到补给柜子那去
All right, keep your head down, get to the supply closet.
拿来所有带有硼酸字样的物品
Get anything that says borax on it -- bring it here.
快去吧
Now. go.
迪恩
Dean!
我不是你哥哥
I'm not your brother.
我近似迪恩
But I am Dean adjacent.
不好意思
Sorry.
小萨姆
Sammy.
不是小萨姆
Not sammy.
我只是想告诉你
I just want to let you know
自从变成你们以来
How much I've really grown to hate
我是越来越狠你俩了
you and your brother since we've been wearing you.
我不明白
I just don't get it.
你们前途无量
You could be anything.
强壮 无牵无挂
You're strong. You're uninhibited.
信不信由你 还挺聪明
You're smart enough, believe it or not.
但你们太在意做个好人
But you're so caught up in being good
和照顾彼此了
and taking care of each other.
关你什么事
What do you care?
这让我生气
Because it pisses me off!
你浪费了一个绝佳的
You're wasting a perfectly good opportunity
征服弱者的机会
to subjugate the weak.
真萌 你根本无法靠近我 怎么用得上那东西
Cute. Really think you can get close enough to use it?
你烧伤了我就能了
Not until you're burning.
是这么回事
Here's the deal.
迪恩
Dean...
认为你是个疯子
...thinks you're nutballs.
他认为你崩溃了
He thinks you're off your game.
你是想杀我吗 还是说
You gonna kill me, or is
这是你所谓的 饭前消遣
this some sort of "play with your food" bull?
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right.
我想这就是为什么迪恩不告诉你
You know, I guess that's why dean never told you
他杀了艾米
that he killed amy.
来了
There it is.
看看你那表情
The look on your face.
真是太完美了
That is priceless!
我就是等这个呢
That's what I've been waiting for.
现在我能吃你了
Now I can eat you.
因为呢
'Cause, you see,
我喜欢有点苦味的肉
I like my meat a little bitter.
bitter也可作心中有恨的意思
这感觉不错
Well, that felt good.
那么
So...
联邦调查局正在赶来
The FBI is on the way.
那个 关于这个
Yeah, listen, about that...
不论你们要我做什么
Whatever I can do...
要我隐瞒刚刚发生的一切更不在话下
especially if it involves lying about everything I just saw.
不错
Good.
我只是希望你能让我们 死掉
I was hoping you could help us kind of... be dead.
打引号♥的那种
You know, quote unquote.
好的
Yeah.
好的 我应该可以做到
Yeah, I should be able to swing that.
好吧
All right.
走吧 拿拖把擦地了
Come on, let's grab a mop.
小萨姆 怎么了
Sammy? you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
走吧
Let's go.
我就在这时先发制人
That's when I got the drop on them
然后将他俩击毙
and shot them both.
你做的很好 警长
You did good, sheriff.
档案在这里
Here's the files.
死因 多处枪伤
Cause of death -- multiple gunshot wounds.
当然了 我先采取了指纹
I fingerprinted them first, of course,
以便存档记录
for your records.
我们能看看尸体吗
Mind if we take a look at the bodies?
他们的尸体已经送殡仪馆火化了
Their bodies were sent to the funeral home for cremation,
这是他们的生前遗愿和宗教需要
as per their living wills and religious requirements.
这还真是效率
That must be some kind of record.
他们昨晚才死
They died last night.
你可以联♥系♥下殡仪馆
You can contact the funeral home.
他们没准还留着尸体
They might still have the bodies.
你知道 当做完尸检
As you know, once we do the autopsy,
我们就要释放
we're obliged to release --
你毁掉了尸体
You had the bodies destroyed?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表