Awkward. You know?
这一定让你很不便吧
That must be difficult for you.
迪恩在说笑呢 伊曼纽尔
Dean's making a joke, Emanuel.
不错
Nice.
你在哪儿找到的
Where'd you score that?
从马科斯的口袋里取出来的
Grabbed it out of Marcus' pocket.
我关在这里倒成了犯罪高手
Being locked up is really turning me into a decent criminal.
我们得画个圈出来
We're laying down a circle.
帮我打开
Help me open these, okay?
你得自己来搞定这个
You're gonna have to do this on your own.
没事没事 我只是有点...
It's okay. I'm okay. I'm just having a little...
-药物反应 -眼花了
- Brown acid moment... - Dizzy thing.
会没事的
It'll pass.
必须的 你死了就没事了
Definitely. When your heart stops.
很好 现在我们
Great. Now, um...
跟我一起站在圈内
Stay with me in the circle.
不管发生什么
No matter what.
不管发生什么情况 好吗
No matter what happens, okay?
会发生什么
What's gonna happen?
把那个手链给我
Give me the bracelet.
玛琳 求你别这么做
Marin, don't do this. Please.
玛琳 把手链给我
Marin, give me the bracelet.
对不起 我没办法
I'm so sorry. I have to.
不
Noooo!
你得离开了
Y-you got to go.
快走
Go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
萨姆 现在感觉怎样
Sam? How you feeling now?
他的灵魂有损伤 医生
His soul is broken, Doc.
你给开点药吗
Can you give him a pill?
我没法再对你用药了
I can't give you any more medication.
否则很可能会过量
The potential for overdose is too great.
我们得考虑用手术解决了
We need to talk about surgical solutions.
手术
Surgical?
额叶切除术
Ooh. Lobotomy?
没事 不是额叶切除术
It's okay. We're not talking lobotomy here.
真烦
Darn.
萨姆
Sam.
听得见吗
Are you with me?
萨姆
Sam?
老天爷
Oh, gracious.
真见鬼 好多恶魔
Damn it. Demons.
全都是
All of them?
是福不是祸 是祸躲不过
No grass growing under your feet.
你有几把那种刀子
How many of those knives do you have?
只有一把
Just the one.
好吧 抱歉 我们现在怎么办
Well, then, forgive me, but what do we do?
是啊 迪恩
Yeah, Dean.
还有其他办法能搞定这么多恶魔吗
Got any other ideas how we could blast through that?
我们失陪一下
Excuse us.
梅格
Meg?
我勒个去啊...
Oh, for the love of...
萨姆在里头呢
Sam's in there.
我知道你与老友重逢不胜欢喜 但是
I know you're enjoying the double dip with your old pal, but --
你以为像你想的那么简单吗
You think it's that cut and dry?
真的吗
Really?
你知道他都干了什么
You know what he did.
你觉得你告诉他 他能像个没事人一样吗
And you want to tell him and just hope that he takes it in stride?
说不定他会崩溃 或者消失
He could snap. He could...disappear.
天知道
Who knows?
这么说我们认识
I gather we know each other.
不熟
Just a dollop.
告诉我吧 没事的
You can tell me. I'll be fine.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
你不了解自己 但我认识你很多年了
You just met yourself. I've known you for years.
你是个天使
You're an Angel.
抱歉 你是在挑逗我吗
I'm sorry? Is that a flirtation?
不 我说的是个物种
No, it's a species.
有强大的能力
A very powerful one.
她没说谎
She's not lying.
这就是你能治愈别人的原因
Okay? That's why you heal people.
还有你不吃东西
You don't eat.
你肯定还有其他特异功能
I'm sure there's more.
为什么不告诉我呢
Why wouldn't you tell me?
做个天使 听起来很好啊
Being an angel -- it sounds pleasant.
一点也不好 相信我
It's not. Trust me.
血腥残杀 腐化堕落
It's bloody. It's corrupt.
一点也不好
It's not pleasant.
这些他都知道 你们曾并肩作战
He would know. You used to fight together.
都称得上是闺蜜了
Bestest friends, actually.
我们是朋友
We're...friends?
我是小卡吗
Am I Cass?
我完全没印象
I-I had no idea.
我不记得你了 对不起
I don't remember you. I'm sorry.
听着 你身怀神力
Look. You got the juice.
你能把那边的所有的恶魔都消灭
You can smite every demon in that lot.
但我不记得应该怎么做
But I don't remember how.
你有这能力
It's in there.
我相信就像骑自行车一样简单自如
I'm sure it's just like riding a bike.
可我也不知道怎么骑车啊
I don't know how to do that, either.
好吧 我会试试的
All right, I'll try.
这是行不通的
This ain't gonna go well.
我觉得说不定
I don't know.
我挺相信这小天使的
I believe in the little tree topper.
我认识你
Hey, I know you.
你已经死了
You're dead.
是啊 我也听说了
Yes, I've heard.
我很抱歉 迪恩
I'm sorry, Dean.
真是我的好小伙
That's my boy.
你跑也没有用的
I don't think running will save you.
干得漂亮 小天使
That was beautiful, Clarence.
小卡
Cass?
我记起你来了
I remember you.
我什么都记起来了
I remember everything.
我犯下的罪行
What I did.
我变成的怪物
What I became.
你怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为萨姆在里面 就要死了
Because Sam is dying in there.
是我造成的
Because of me.
所有的一切
Everything.
死了这么多人都怪我
All these people.
我不该来这儿
I shouldn't be here.
小卡 小卡
Cass. Cass!
你待在这里
You stay here.
小卡
Cass!
这是
Where...
这里 这是哪里
Where -- where are we?
电休克疗法治疗室
Electroshock therapy.
让我先把你安顿好
Let's just get you settled.
别害怕 这方法可帮了不少人
Don't be freaked. I've seen this help a lot of people.
我哥哥
My brother.
咬住
Bite down.
一般来说 使用的电流强度很低
Ordinarily, they keep this thing set on low.
但我想我们可以做点试验
But I was thinking we could experiment a little.
你觉得呢 萨姆
What do you say, Sam?
把头绑好
Let's get that head strapped in.
如果你还记得的话
If you remember,
那就该知道你当时已经极力挽救了
then you know you did the best you could at the time.
别为我辩解
Don't defend me.
你知道天堂里有多少人员伤亡吗
Do you have any idea the death toll in heaven?
人间又有多少
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表