Ram's horn.
好吧
Okay.
看起来 犹太人每年都会吹响它
Apparently, jewish people blow through them once a year.
这么晚了你上哪去找
Where you gonna find one this time of night?
犹太教堂
Synagogue?
要从教堂偷一个吗
You're gonna steal from a temple?
你又打破下线了
Well, that's a new low.
你现在是死囚 迪恩
You're on death row, dean.
别嘻嘻哈哈了
Quit joking around.
钥匙拿来 我去去就回
Here. Keys. I'll be back.
那混♥蛋♥会派乔来对付我 萨姆
The dick's gonna sent jo after me, sam.
你是个猎手 迪恩
You're a hunter, dean.
你知道怎么对付鬼魂
You know how to deal with ghosts.
你是要我再杀她一次吗
So, you suggesting I kill her again?
你没杀过她 迪恩
You didn't kill her, dean.
我快去快回
I'll hurry.
你可以出来了
You can come out now.
我想你不是来接受戒礼的
I'm guessing you're not here for bar mitzvah lessons.
你知道我不会这么做的
You know I'd never do this.
我知道
I know.
我想这是他的怪癖
I guess it's his thing.
扭曲的以眼还眼什么的
Some kind of twisted eye for an eye.
没关系
It's okay.
不 不是的
No, it's not.
你命不该如此
You deserve better.
不 你才是
No, you did.
你命不该如此 乔
You deserved better, jo.
迪恩 我过得很好
Dean, my life was good.
真得
Really.
他是对的
He was right, you know --
那混♥蛋♥法官 关于我的事
That dick judge, about me.
他不对
No, he wasn't.
你只是个孩子
You were a kid.
不是的
Not true.
你和萨姆
You and sam.
我只是 你知道
I just -- you know,
猎人没有童年
hunters are never kids.
我就没有
I never was.
我甚至想都没想
I didn't even stop to think about it.
不是你的错 那不是你的责任
It's not your fault. It wasn't on you.
但我不想独自承受
No, but I didn't want to do it alone.
谁想呢
Who does?
我本该
No, the right thing
送你回你妈那里去
would have been to send your ass back home to your mom.
就好像你能做到似的
Like to have seen you try.
他倒是说对了一件事
He was right about one thing.
哪件 你爱上我了
What, your massive crush on me?
讨厌
Shut up.
你肩负了太多不必要的烂摊子 迪恩
You carry all kinds of crap you don't have to, dean.
死后我看得更明白了
It kind of gets clearer when you're dead.
这么说的话
Well, in that case,
你应该能看到我心里有九♥成♥烂事
you should be able to see that I am 90%... crap.
我摆脱掉那些又能怎样
I get rid of that, what then?
你真想不去探究一下就死吗
You really want to die not knowing?
迪恩
Dean.
怎么
Yeah.
是时候了
It's time.
别傻了 迪恩
Come on, dean.
我猎杀过鬼魂 我知道那点花招
I used to hunt ghosts. I know the tricks.
他逼我做的
He's making me do this.
没关系的
It's okay.
乔
Jo?
话说 她看起来
So, it seem like... You know, like...
她看起来痛苦吗
She was in pain?
不
No.
只是有点苍白 乔平时的样子
No, just kind of faded. Regular jo.
其实 可能更快乐了点
Actually, maybe a little happier.
我有个问题
I got a question.
你怎么想的
So where the hell did that come from,
请♥愿♥为我辩护
volunteering to defend me?
他要赶我走呢
He was gonna kick me out.
说不准 在另一种人生中
I don't know, man -- in another life,
你能当个不错的金装混♥蛋♥
You might have made a pretty decent scuzzbag.
我可是第一次 迪恩
I'm 0 for 1, dean.
那也不是你的错
Ah, it's not your fault.
你挺有说服力的
You were pretty convincing.
他说的是谁啊
So, who was he talking about?
什么
Who?
那什么最后的证人
That whole final-witness thing.
不知道
No idea.
可能是任何一个因我们而死的人
Honestly, that could be just about anybody dead we know.
还有
By the way...
我知道为什么法官大人要审判我
I mean, I get why judge judy put me on trial --
我浑身透着罪过的气息
I got guilt coming out of my pores.
但是为什么他不审你
But...Why'd he skip you?
我想 可能是我不再感到内疚了吧
I think I just don't... Feel guilty anymore.
你看 我不知道怎么和你形容 迪恩
Look, I don't know what to tell you, dean.
我很长一段时间都感觉很糟糕
I mean, I've spent a lot of time feeling pretty crappy --
貌似是一生的时间
Like, my whole life.
你私藏幸福药了吗
What, you got a secret stash of happy pills?
地狱
Hell.
可能这很荒唐
Look, I'm not saying it's logical.
只是 我觉得我做了很多
I just...You know, I feel like I did a lot of stuff
该为之愧疚的事
I should have felt bad for,
然后我又偿还了
and then I paid a lot of dues
就不再欠这个债了
and came out the other side, you know?
就这样吗
And that worked?
你感觉你是一笔勾销了吗
I mean, you really feel like your slate's wiped?
没有
No.
不可能会一笔勾销的
Nothing ever gets wiped. You know?
有时我在刷牙的时候会看到路西法
Sometimes I see lucifer when I friggin' brush my teeth,
但是 我终于觉得
but, I don't know, I guess I just finally feel like
过去的就过去了
my past is my past,
我能继续过我的生活了
and I can move on with my life.
希望如此
You know, hopefully.
说得容易做的难
Easier said than done.
确实
Not arguing that.
我不知道是要嫉妒还是觉得诡异
Well, I don't know whether to be jealous or weirded out.
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
我不想听起来很差劲
I mean, I don't want to sound lame,
但是我感觉很爽 迪恩
but...I kind of feel good, dean.
反正跟你一起会开心就是了
Well, you are going to be a pleasure to ride with.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表