我想试试
I'm gonna try.
我还要四处赶场子 辛格
I've got places to be, Singer.
别浪费我的时间
Don't waste my time.
不浪白不浪
Might as well,
趁我还有时间可浪费
while I got it.
该来的总要来 你不过是在拖延罢了
You're prolonging the inevitable.
你逃不出我的掌心
I can find you anywhere!
这酒气冲天的老鼠洞也藏不住你
Even in this gin-soaked rat maze.
我只是说 看 这都没啥可比性
I'm just saying ... look, you can't really compare.
我现在都有点不认识你了
I don't even know you right now.
他俩差得太远了
There's not even a contest.
这要看你的标准
It depends on the criteria.
存活下来是唯一的标准 好吧
Survival is the only criteria, all right?
情势一触即发时
And when the crap hits the fan,
有没有格斗技巧没啥关系
it's not about who has skill.
有关系的是谁最凶恶
It's about who's the bigger badass.
鲍比 你能告诉萨姆
Bobby, will you please tell Sam
李连杰不是查克·诺里斯的对手吗
that Chuck Norris could kick Jet Li's ass?
查克·诺里斯 曾获空手道世界冠军 美国电影演员
代表作《河内希尔顿》《北越归来》
顺便帮我拿瓶啤酒
Grab me a beer while you're in there?
鲍比
Bobby?
鲍比·辛格 你下来时最好已经收拾干净
Bobby Singer, you had better be washed up when you come down.
你好脏啊
You're filthy.
天啊 你怎么回事啊
God, what is wrong with you?
简直像是故意惹他生气
It's like you want him to get mad.
鲍比 接住
Bobby, heads up!
可怜的家伙
Whew! Poor thing.
结婚典礼上被甩 愤而自杀
Gets left at the altar, kills herself,
葬在这地穴里
and then gets buried in the crypt.
现在她追杀所有伤了女人心的负心汉
Now she's going after men who break their girls' hearts.
挺凄美的吧 我没说错吧
Poignant, am I wrong?
你为什么上气不接下气的
Why you out of breath?
你刚刚去慢跑了吗
Did you go for a jog up there, man?
我需要你的帮助 鲁弗斯
I need your help, Rufus.
对 显然的
Yeah, clearly.
不是 听我说
No, listen to me.
伙计 拿个喷火器过来
I want you to grab a torch, man.
我一打开她的棺材
As soon as I open up her coffin,
她肯定会立刻发起猛攻
showtime's coming pretty quick.
不是 你能不能听我说 你这混♥蛋♥
No. Will you listen to me, you son of a bitch?
有个死神要收走我
There's a damn reaper coming for me.
咱们每一个人都被死神追着索命呢 鲍比
There's a damn reaper coming for all of us, Bobby.
好了 咱们赶紧收拾掉这鬼魂吧
All right, let's put this damn ghost to bed.
我还要好好过普珥节呢
I got plans for Purim.
普珥节 一个欢乐的犹太教假期
赶紧呼叫待命的神经外科医生
Page the neurosurgeon on call.
通知手术室让不紧急的病人先等等
Tell O.R. to put electives on hold.
七号♥台空下就将外伤二号♥病人转移过去
Move trauma 2 to bed 7 as soon as it's clean.
右额叶区有枪伤
Gunshot wound to the right frontal area.
没有发现其他外伤
No exit wound found.
能自主呼吸 呼吸频率18十分微弱
Breathing spontaneously. Respiratory rate 18 and shallow.
RTS指数120 血压90 60
RST at 120. B.P. 90 over 60.
格拉斯昏迷评分为5
GCS 5.
80克甘露醇30分钟静推
Push 80 grams of mannitol over 30.
-准备插管 -呼吸道通畅
- Prep for intubation. - Air entry clear to bases.
马上拿一个中♥央♥管来
Let's get a central line in here now.
怎么样了 能不能告诉我们...
What's happening? Please just tell us ...
让他们赶紧出去
Get them out of here.
抱歉 你们不能影响医生的工作
Sorry. You need to stay out of their way.
-那是我们的叔叔 -你们得出去
- That's our uncle. - You got to stay back.
-他们在干什么 -我们得先把他稳定下来
- What are they doing? - We need to get him stable.
好 你们会把子弹取出来吗
Okay, when are you gonna take the bullet out?
如果我们能让脑部的肿胀消退
If we can get the swelling down,
如果子弹在我们能触及的地方 如果...
if it's in a place we can get to, if ...
如果他还能活到那时
If he even lives that long.
算我没说 我得继续了
Forget it. I got to keep moving.
负心汉
Heartbreaker.
再10分钟静推30克甘露醇
Push 30 more of mannitol over 10.
做血细胞计数 挂上500毫升的生理盐水
CBC and 'lytes. Bolus him with 500 saline.
两分钟前生命指数还稳定
The vitals were stable two minutes ago.
可他现在不行了
Well, he's crashing now.
我要伤碎你的心
I'll break your heart.
鲍比
Bobby...
好了 你没事吧 说话啊
Come on. You okay? Say something.
小心
Look out!
血压130 90
Blood pressure 130 over 90.
好了 鲁弗斯 我要你
Okay, Rufus, I need you ...
混♥蛋♥
Oh, balls.
这是那次你险些送命的活
This would be the one job you damn near got yourself killed on.
就算要我背着你 你也得帮帮我
Well, you're gonna be useful, even if I have to carry you.
他暂时稳定下来了
He's, uh, stable for the moment.
只能等待观察了
Just have to see.
鲁弗斯
Rufus...
见鬼你哪去了
Where the hell did you go?
叫你呢 小孩
Yeah, you! You, kid!
你怎么像个小白兔似地
Hey, what are you making like a white rabbit
到处出现呢 你这小鬼头
all over the place for, you grubby little ...
别再突然蹦出来吓人了 小孩
Enough with the jump scares, kid.
谁在追你啊
Who are you running from?
等等 我认识你
Wait a minute. I know you.
你以为我死了吗
Did you think I was dead?
回头给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
Call me, all right?
别再为我哭哭啼啼了 鲍比
Don't sit shiva for me yet, Bobby.
你被那疯新娘打昏后
Listen, after bridezilla took you out,
你还记得你告诉过我 你的濒死经历吗
do you remember what you told me about your near-death experience?
我还什么都没告诉你呢
I haven't told you nothing yet.
但你既然提到了
But now that you mention it,
我很确定我差点就过去了
pretty sure I almost crossed over.
你都看见什么了
And what did you see?
我看见什么了 伙计你干嘛这么激动啊
What did I see? What are you so riled up about, paco?
好了 好啦
All right, all right.
我看见一个门厅 铺着格子地毯
I saw a hallway, uh, plaid carpet,
-还有我小时候住的楼 -然后呢
- uh, the apartment building from when I was a kid. - And?
然后我想跑出来
And I wanted out.
我才不要死在那破格子地摊上呢
I'm not dying on no damn plaid carpet.
-不必 多谢美意 -那么你是怎么做的
- No, thank you. - So, what did you do?
这很明显啊 鲍比 不能犯傻
Well, obviously, Bobby, not being stupid,
我开始找出口
I started looking for the damn exit door.
我发誓这就是他们说的
Y-you know, I swear that's what they mean
你的生活片段从你眼前闪过
about your life flashing before your eyes,
因为我每次打开一扇门
'cause every time I opened the door,
里面都是我的一段记忆
there was another chapter inside,
那些好事 坏事 还有那些血腥的事
the good, the bad, the bloody.
那么你是怎么跑出来的
So, how did you get out?
显然要找到正确的门啊
Found the right door, obviously.
你怎么找到的
Well, how did you find it?
很简答 我往深处走
Oh, simple ... I went deep.
深处 你是说很久远的记忆吗
Deep. Like old?
不 深处是像
No, deep like...
那些你不想再回想起的破事
crap you do not want to think about.
把它埋在心底 用其他的破事掩埋它
So you bury it, you shove other crap over it,
之后你再也不去想它 再也不想
And you don't go there, ever.
你是说
So, you're telling me
出去的路 是走过你最不堪回首的记忆吗
that the way out was through your worst memory?
那是一扇很重要的门 鲍比
It's an important door, Bobby.
好 真很好
Okay, this is good.
你这么追问不休是干嘛呀
What the hell are you going on about, anyway?
这个
This.
我得找到正确的门把这东西送到萨姆和迪恩手里
I got to find the right door to get this to Sam and Dean.
我现在处于昏迷状态 鲁弗斯
I'm in a coma, Rufus, right now.
别扯了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表