You scoot, ass-hat.
你加甘草汁了吗
Did we get licorice?
没 没加甘草汁
No, we did not get licorice.
这是好零食 甘草汁多恶心啊
We got good snacks. Licorice is disgusting.
抱歉 我不太理解
I'm sorry. I didn't quite understand that,
花生酱加香蕉三文治你倒觉得美味
uh, Mr. Peanut-butter-and-banana sandwiches?
你知道吗 我就是挺我的三文治
You know what? I stand by that sandwich.
没人喜欢甘草汁 味同泥土
Nobody likes licorice. I-it's ... it's made of dirt.
那是经典的电影零食
It is a classic movie food.
与爆米花并列
It's right up there with popcorn.
-爆米花 不是吧 -没错
- Popcorn? Really? - Yes.
你真是疯了
You're out of your mind.
怎么了 简直是口嚼天堂
What ... it's like little chewy pieces of heaven.
这话娘们说还差不多
Oh, chewy pieces of heaven if you're a girl.
怎么样 鲍比
Well, Bobby?
是走是留 你怎么打算
Stay or go ... what's it gonna be?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表