儿童披萨连锁店
Pizza chain for kids.
其实更多是为迎合懒父母
Actually, more for lazy parents.
反正 他爸就露了五分钟的面
Anyway, her dad showed up for five minutes,
然后又回去上班了
then he went back to work.
当然了 她妈不在镇上
And, of course, her mom was out of town.
有个蠢孩子跟凯利说 她父母都不爱她
This stupid kid told Kelly her folks didn't really love her.
她难过坏了
She freaked.
我哄了她好几个小时
I was calming her down for hours.
你有没有发现♥房♥♥子里有些什么奇怪的现象
Uh, did you...notice anything weird at the house?
怎么个奇怪法
Weird like...?
什么都行 就算是一个不好的预感
Anything. Even a bad feeling.
没有 没有那种感觉
No, nothing like that.
事实上 凯利好像挺害怕衣柜的
Actually, Kelly does have a weird thing about closets,
但小孩子都那样啊
but it's just kid stuff.
说吧
Try me.
她认为她的衣柜里有个怪物
She thinks there's a monster in her closet.
把大家都快逼疯了
It drives everyone crazy.
我们找错调查对象了
Hey, we talked to the wrong person.
什么
What?
别管那母亲了 去和她女儿谈谈
Yeah, forget the mom. Talk to the daughter.
她爸爸庆生会中途离开 她很生气
She's mad at her dad for ditching her birthday.
你什么意思
So, what do you think?
生日恶愿 一发不可收拾之类吗
A birthday wish gone wrong, something like that?
我不知道 但有可能
I don't know. It could be.
我现在就看着她呢
I got a 20 on her right now.
安珀警报是当国内确认发生儿童绑♥架♥案时
透过各种媒体向社会大众传播的一种警戒告知
您能去和她聊聊而不触发安珀警报吗
Can you get to her without tripping the Amber Alert?
我试试吧
I'll try.
行 看你能查出什么
All right, see what you can find out.
你在这干吗呢
Whatcha working on there?
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
-真的吗 -对
- You do? - Mm-hmm.
你是那个问我妈问题的人
You're the guy that talked to my mom.
对 我是问过你妈妈问题
That's right. I did.
凯利
Kelly!
出什么事了吗
Something wrong?
如果我妈发现我跟你说过话 她会很生气的
My mom will get mad if I talk to you.
为什么
Um...how come?
因为我告诉那些警♥察♥的话
Because of what I told the police.
你都告诉警♥察♥什么了
And what did you tell the police?
我告诉他们我曾想给我爸提个醒
I told them that I tried to warn my dad
告诉他那怪物要对他下手了
that the monster would get him.
凯利 快过来
Kelly. Come here! Now!
凯利
Kelly!
此刻
"会流血的怪物就能被杀死"
"If it bleeds, you can kill it."
前
你说有匹马 我懂了
Okay, so, the horse I get.
有蹄印 跳过那围栏
The hoofprints, the jumping over the fence.
但他被什么东西扎透了
But, uh, what ran him through?
我想是个什么大东西吧
Best thing I could tell you is something big.
什么 像长矛一样吗
So, what, like a lance?
真悲剧
It's sad.
那女士得把他八岁的儿子从学校里叫出来
Lady's got to pull her friggin' 8-year-old
告诉他他爸爸已经去世了
out of school and tell him his dad's dead.
失陪
Excuse me.
打扰一下 女士
Excuse me, ma'am?
琼斯探员 联调局的
Agent Jones, FBI.
抱歉 我真得走了
I'm sorry. I-I really need to go.
好吧 如果你不介意的话 就问一个小问题
Okay. Uh, just one quick question, if you don't mind.
昨天是不是你儿子的生日
Um, was yesterday your son's birthday?
比利的生日吗 不是 你为什么问这个
Billy's birthday? No. Why would you ask that?
没事 没事
Nothing. Never mind.
但是...
Oh. But...
昨天他爸确实带他去一个朋友的生日聚会了
his father did take him to a friend's birthday party yesterday.
你还记得神勇口哨奇乐园的连锁店吗
Hey. You remember a chain called Plucky Pennywhistle's?
不记得
No.
真的吗 我记得你很喜欢那些地方
Really? Could have swore you loved those places.
不 伙计 我恨那些地方
No, dude, I hated them.
你总是丢下我 自己去追女孩
Uh, you would dump me and go trolling for chicks.
又不是我把你扔在监狱里了
It's not like I left you in jail.
那些地方不是很有意思吗
I mean, those places are supposed to be fun.
有意思 它们很逊
Fun? Uh, they're lame.
它们到处都是臭味
And they smell like puke.
冰激凌一点都不细腻
And the ice cream is all grainy.
行了 别再抱怨了
All right, don't have one of your episodes, okay?
我是说许恶愿不可收拾这条路
I'm just saying I hit a dead end with this whole
是个死胡同了
wishes-gone-wild thing,
但这两个孩子都去神勇乐园玩过
but both kids were at Plucky's day off.
你要不去当地的神勇乐园查一查
Look, why don't you go check out the local Plucky's
我去问一问那个叫比利的孩子
and I ask about this Billy kid?
伙计 我能不能
Look, man, w-why don't I just...
我还是等你回来吧
why don't I just wait for you to get back?
不行 伙计
No can do, hermano.
我正要去和比利聊一聊
I'm on my way to talk to little Billy.
为什么不让我现在去和比利聊一聊呢
Why -- why -- why don't I talk to Billy...right now?
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
这不是因为你害怕小丑 是吧
This isn't about your, uh, your clown thing, is it?
什么
What?!
当然不是
No!
小萨姆
Sammy?
不是
No.
它们到底把你怎么了
Yeah, what in the world did they do to you?
好吧 别想了
All right, you know what? Never mind.
只要记住99.99%的小丑都不是你的对手
Just know that 99.99% of all clowns can't hurt you.
好吗 会流血的怪物
Okay? And if it bleeds,
就能被杀死
you can kill it.
"会流血的怪物就能被杀死"
"If it bleeds, you can kill it."
神勇口哨奇乐园
在这里 你的梦想都是好的
我来玩太老了
I'm too old for this.
欢迎来到神勇乐园
Welcome to Plucky's,
在这里 你的梦想都是好的
Where all your dreams are good.
你能不能...
Could you just, uh, maybe...
帮我叫下经理
just get the manager for me?
没问题
Okay.
我只要你再安静待上三个小时
I just need you to stay sane for three more hours.
行吗 给你这个
Okay? Here.
做作业啊
Finish your homework.
在这我还能学习啊
Like I can concentrate in here.
画的真不错啊
Real beauties, huh?
我们每周就展出一批
We rotate them out once a week.
孩子们都喜欢把他们的画挂在墙上让大家看
Kids love having their art on the wall.
神勇乐园能消除你的恐惧
"画出自己最怕的东西"
"Draw your worst fear"?
我知道
I know.
但我们不会把特别可怕的展示出来
But we don't post the truly evil stuff --
就只有那些普通的东西 像鲨鱼 鬼怪啊
Just the standard crap like sharks and ghosts.
我是简·霍乐戴 值班的经理
Jean Holiday, shift manager.
约翰逊 联调局的
Johnson, FBI.
跟我说说
So tell me --
当初为什么想到让孩子画这些恐怖的东西
why even ask the kids to draw creepy stuff to begin with?
是一种心理练习
It's just an exercise...
某位热门心理学家提出来的
some pop psychologist came up with.
还有 老板很喜欢
Plus, the owner's obsessed
"帮助孩子们成长"
with "aiding children's development."
托盘纸是一种可靠的方式
So, the place mat is a safe way
能让孩子们谈谈他们的恐惧
to get kids to talk about their fears.
我们让他们画完后放进一个盒子
You know, we get them to sketch it in a little box,
然后"哇"的一下 神勇小丑就把它们变成
and -- vola! -- plucky magically transforms it
彩虹或是糖果什么的
into rainbows and candy.
我个人认为这有点扯
Personally, I think it's a load of hooey,
但他们说如果任由这些恐惧发展
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表