Apparently, some others reported seeing something
更加诡异的生物
a little, you know, weirder.
我做了12年的护林员
You know, I've been a ranger for 12 years.
跟你说句实话
Tell you the truth,
我们不知道哪儿究竟有啥
We have no idea what's out there.
那儿很大 很多树啊什么的
Big. Lot of trees and whatnot.
不过我跟你们说
Tell you this, though.
要对大自然抱有敬畏之心
You got to respect mother nature.
不然的话 她就把你吊起来
You respect her, or she's gonna string you up,
撕开睡袋把你啃个干净
and she'll eat your ass right through the gore-tex.
这么说你认为是大自然干的
So you're thinking it's mother nature?
是这样 我和菲尔这几周
See, me and Phil, we've been finding, uh,
不知是什么东西吃剩的残渣
something's leftovers for weeks --
鹿的残骸 獾子
Deer remains, badger,
别人丢的宠物
missing pets.
菲尔是谁
Who's Phil?
护林队队长助理
Assistant Chief Ranger.
说到这个
Come to think of it,
我有好几天没见着菲尔了
I haven't seen Phil in a couple of days.
不管他在哪个驻地 也该打个电♥话♥过来
He's supposed to call from whatever station he's checking off.
你是不是怀疑
But you think maybe
这位护林队队长助理失踪了
your assistant Chief Ranger might be missing?
我也许该做个报告
I should probably report that.
失陪了
Oh. Excuse us.
那么你就
Well, you, uh...
慢慢吃吧
enjoy your lunch...
里克护林员
Ranger Rick.
怎么样
So?
我检查了一下尸体...
Well, I took a look at the cadaver --
残余的部分
what's left of it.
太惨了点
Not a happy camper.
没找到泽西魔留下的痕迹
Don't have any stats on a Jersey Devil,
但从尸体上的啃咬半径来看
but the bite radius on the vic's wounds --
比利维坦的小多了
it's too small for a Leviathan.
而且还留下了心房♥什么的
And he's still got a ventricle and some change,
所以我想不是狼人干的
so I doubt we're talking werewolf.
食人魔吃东西不剩饭
And a Wendigo don't leave no scraps.
吃午饭吗
Lunch?
饿死了
Starving.
嘿 布兰登
Hey! Uh, Brandon.
有座位吗
We grab a booth?
嘿 孬货 女服务员会招呼你们
Hey, uh, douchewad, a hostess will seat you.
你觉得我他妈像个女服务员吗
Do I look like a freaking hostess?
你希望自个儿像女服务员吗
Do you want to look like a hostess?
你刚才的话不怎么说得通啊
That didn't really make sense, what you... said.
什么意思嘛
What was that?
希望不要在布兰登的地盘用餐
I sure hope we don't get Brandon's section.
大呆鸟要的响尾蛇汤和沙拉组合
Sidewinder soup and salad combo goes to big bird.
肯娃娃[男孩玩偶]要的火鸭鸡三明治
TDK slammer to ken doll.
还有怪叔叔要的小份健康餐
And a little heart-smart for creepy uncle.
你生谁的气呢
What is your problem?
生你的气
You are my problem!
布兰登一股脑把火气全发出来了
Oh, Brandon's got his flare all up in a bunch.
没错 小费是别想要了
Yeah. There goes his 18%.
总之呢 那个护林队队长
Anyway, the Chief Ranger --
我认为他压根不信泽西魔
I don't think he believes in the Jersey Devil.
说到这个 你有没有觉得他不太清醒
Oh, by the way, did he seem a little, uh, stoned to you?
你说里克护林员 是啊
Ranger Rick? Yeah.
肯定在自家后院偷偷种了大♥麻♥
Definitely growing his own on the back 40
把拿来挣钱的那份都抽掉了
and smoking all the profits.
看来他确实认为那里有什么东西
He did seem to think that there was something --
这三明治太好吃了
Oh, that is good sandwich.
你点的是什么
What the hell did you get?
新辣味火鸭鸡三明治
New pepperjack turducken slammer --
限时供应
limited time only.
各种家禽的肉胡乱塞在一起
Bunch of birds shoved up inside each other.
拿造物主开涮呢
Shouldn't play god like that.
你还好意思诋毁我的食物
Hey, don't look at me sideways from that --
你这个古怪的中国鸡肉沙拉又算啥
that chinese chicken geezer salad there, okay?
我这个可好吃了
This is awesome.
是最好吃的三种家禽肉的完美组合
Like the perfect storm of your top-three edible birds.
行了 不管怎样
All right, anyways, um...
那个护林员确实认为
The Ranger did seem to think
沃顿森林里确实有什么东西
there was something out in Wharton forest.
看来是时候去打猎了
Well, then I'd say it's safari time.
你看看她 难道你不认为她很胖
Look at her! You're telling me she's not fat?
行了 去你♥妈♥的♥ 迈克
No, no. Up yours, Mike.
去你妈♥逼♥
Shove it right up yours!
管他呢 还是吃我的好东西吧
Well, anyway, back to bigger and better things.
几头鹿
Couple of bucks.
大概是为了争地盘顶着脑袋打了一架
Head-butting over turf probably.
赢的肯定是另外一头
Pretty sure the other fella won.
我都忘了
I guess I forgot.
你在成为猎魔人之前 是一个猎人
Before you were a hunter, you were actually a...hunter.
没错 我小时候靠打猎填饱肚子
Yeah, well, we shot our dinner when I was a kid.
你以前常带我们打猎 记得吗
You used to take us hunting. Remember?
爸爸有活儿干 就把我们丢给你照看
Dad had a case, he'd just dump us on you.
见鬼 我们所知的大多数
Shoot, you must have taught us
野外追踪技能都应该是你教的
most of the outdoor tracking we know.
是啊 能教进去多少算多少吧
Yeah, what I could get to stick.
让你们两个小家伙
I never could get you little grubs
朝一头鹿扣动扳机都做不到
to pull a trigger on a single deer.
你是说小鹿斑比吧
Talking about Bambi, man.
怎么能杀斑比呢 傻子
You don't shoot Bambi, jackass.
要杀的是斑比它妈
You shoot Bambi's mother.
看来我们找到菲尔了
Well, looks like we found phil.
特工们
Special agents.
听着 我接到电♥话♥了
Listen, I got your call.
但我不太清楚你们说的是什么
But I'm not sure I got what you were saying.
嘿 看来我们找到菲尔了
Hey. I think we found phil.
我就是这么说的
That's what I said.
也许我应该向上头汇报
Uh, I should probably call this in.
没错 这样最好 里克
Yeah, yeah. Solid move, Rick.
这是埃文斯护林员在阿切尔区域汇报 请讲
Uh, this is Ranger Evans up at Acher's point. Come in.
重复一遍 我是护林队队长埃文斯
Uh, repeat. This is Chief Ranger Evans.
我在阿切尔区域发现了情况
I have a situation out at Acher's point.
护林员 有什么东西过来了
Ranger, I think we've got company.
是吗 什么啊
Yeah? Who's that?
护林员
Ranger!
埃文斯护林员
Ranger Evans!
护林员
Ranger!
把他带到树上去了
It's got him up in the trees.
-关灯 -什么
- Lights off. - What?
等等 鲍比 这样真的好吗
Wait, bobby, you think that's really a good idea?
闭嘴 关灯 注意听
Shut up, shut off, and listen.
那家伙在吃里克
Damn thing is eating Rick.
该死 我还喜欢里克呢
Man, I liked rick.
好枪法 鲍比
Wow. Nice shot, bobby.
毫无疑问
Seriously.
各有各的能耐
We all got our gifts.
里克护林员的残骸呢
What about the rest of Ranger Rick?
护林员报告了他的位置 会有人找到他的
Ranger called in his 10-20. His own will find him.
我们还有事要忙
We got crap to do.
这家伙看起来很苗条 可力气真是大
Built like a supermodel, but the thing was strong.
这一点毫无疑问
That's for damn sure.
瞬间就能扛着一个成年人爬到树上
Carried a full-grown man up a tree in nothing flat.
可只用一颗子弹就搞定它了
But it only took one bullet to bring it down.
而且不是银子弹 只是普通的子弹
And not even a silver bullet, just a bullet-bullet.
那颗子弹只是震晕了它
First one must have just stunned it.
行了 我们在它的肥裤里找找身份证
All right, well, let's check its hulk pants for some I.D.
哎呀 都有点腐蚀到皮革了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表