啥乱七八糟的都没有
No junk. Junkless.
凯文 你能认出上帝之石上的那些鬼画桃符
So, Kevin, you can, uh, read the chicken scratch on the God rock?
他们又变成一整块了
That is back in one piece, I see.
你说那上面写着
And you're saying that there's some sort of
"杀死迪克的指南"吗
a "How to punch Dick" recipe in there somewhere?
我不明白你的意思
I don't know what you're saying,
但我觉得这就像是紧急情况指南
But it seems kind of like an "In case of emergency" Note.
他们为什么喊你先知
What did they mean by "Prophet"?
不是吧 来真的
Oh, no. Really?
是 天使是这么说的
Yeah. Yeah, that's what the angel said.
我才不想做什么先知
I don't want to be a prophet.
对 谁也不想
No. You don't at all.
先生们 咱们得开始逃了
Gentlemen, we've got to start running and hiding.
除非你们想留下再跟天使PK一次
Or do you want to tangle with those wing nuts twice?
对不起 谁跟你"咱们"
I'm sorry. Did you say "We"?
我现在被天使们盯上了
I'm on the angels' radar now.
我得多拉些人保全性命
You think I don't need a little safety in numbers?
好吧 咱们回鲁弗斯的小屋
All right, we'll go to Rufus' cabin.
让这孩子去那儿做读书报告
Kid can do his book report there.
您很饥饿吧
We know you're hungry.
干吗不来比格森自♥制♥馅饼吧来饱餐一顿呢
Why not enjoy Biggerson's homemade pie bar?
是卖♥♥馅饼的沙拉吧
It's like a salad bar but with pie.
欢迎回到新闻十台的头条新闻
Now back to our top story on News 10,
有关失踪好学生的搜寻进展
the search for the missing honor student.
据报道 此案的受害人
The victim in this case
据称坚持他天命如此
reportedly insisted he'd been chosen by birthright,
使人们猜测绑♥架♥可能与邪教有关
causing speculation that a cult may be behind the abduction.
他们家的车也不见了
The family car is also missing.
联邦政♥府♥已经处于戒备状态
Federal authorities have been placed on alert.
再次报道 十六岁的好学生凯文·谭
Again, 16-year-old honor student Kevin Tran
昨日早些时候被人从他密歇根的家中带走
reportedly taken from his Michigan home early yesterday.
糟糕
Oh, crap.
一波未平一波又起
So, we got another wrinkle.
貌似凯文据报失踪了
Uh, looks like Kevin's gone missing...
而联邦政♥府♥正在调查
And it's gone federal.
就这么背
Yeah.
梅格呢
Where's Meg?
我在这呢
I'm here.
真好 现在我们是绑♥架♥犯了
Great, so now we're kidnappers?
除非我们闭口不谈
Not if we shut up about it.
怎么了 我们绑♥架♥了谁
Why? Who'd we kidnap?
天哪
Oh, God.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing. Nothing.
就是
Just...
我的生活
My life...
我的未来
My future...
我的女朋友
My girlfriend...
我妈的车
My mom's car.
卡西迪奥 是我
Yeah, Castiel. It's me.
小卡 在哪 他在哪
Cass? Where? Where is he?
闭嘴 不 小卡 你说
Shut up. No. No, Cass. You talk.
-珀斯 -澳大利亚的那个"珀斯"吗
- Perth? - "Perth"? As in Australia?
什么狗
What dogs?
他说他被一群生气的狗狗包围了
He says he's surrounded by unhappy dogs.
好的
Oh. Okay.
他在珀斯的赛狗赛道上
He's at a dog track in Perth.
我被一群生气的大狗包围了
I'm surrounded by large unhappy dogs.
它们生气是因为兔子是假的
Yeah, they're unhappy 'cause the rabbit's fake.
我们在明尼苏达州圣克芬德北面的94号♥公路
Listen, we're on Highway 94, north of St. Cloud, Minnesota,
刚经过79英里标志牌
Just passing mile marker 79.
凯文 这位是卡西迪奥
Kevin, this is Castiel.
你也是个天使
You're one of the angels?
-梅格 你受伤了吗 -闭嘴
- Meg, are you hurt? - Shut up.
伙计们 刚刚发生了什么 那些人是谁
Guys, what happened back there? Who were those guys?
他们是卫戍队的人 以前是我的卫戍队
They're from the garrison-- my old garrison.
看来海斯特接管了
Looks like Hester's taken over.
我们的任务是守望地球
We were assigned to watch the earth.
通常都很无聊
Often, it was boring.
战争很无聊 还有性♥爱♥
The wars were very boring and the sex--
都是一样的套路
You know, the repetition.
总之 我
Anyway, I was, uh...
我是他们的队长
I was their captain.
是不是很奇怪
Isn't that strange?
小卡 为什么他们现在才来找我们算账
Cass, why are they pissed at us now?
那些赛狗真是惨啊
You know, those racing dogs were absolutely miserable.
他们的思维都是赛道型的
They can only think in ovals.
小卡 别逼我靠边停车
Cass, don't make me pull this car over!
为什么天使要追着我们
Why are angels after us?
你生气了吗 你为什么要生气
Are you angry? Why are you angry?
没有 我
No, I-I'm...
拜托 能不能别歪楼
Please, can we just stay on target?
没必要生气 他们只是照章办事
There is no reason for anger. They're only following protocol.
当神之语显现
If the word of God is revealed,
其守护者就会苏醒
a keeper of the word will awaken,
就像这个烫手山芋
like this hot potato right here.
别这样
Please stop that.
总之
Anyway,
卫戍队法令指示其队员带守护者去沙漠
garrison code dictates you take the keeper to the desert
远离人类 而后得悉神之语
to learn the word away from men.
这是什么道理
What kind of sense does that make?
他得告诉我们 好让我们能利用这段话
He has to tell us so that we can use it.
这就是上帝的鬼把戏
That's God and his shiny red apples.
我不能住在沙漠里 我在申请普林斯顿大学
I can't live in the desert. I-I'm applying to Princeton!
我和你说 去他妈的卫戍队
Okay, you know what? Screw the garrison.
我们需要那块碑
We need the tablet
来终结迪克·罗曼的吃死我们的阴谋
to end Dick Roman's "soylent us" crap.
如果你要知道神之语
If you want the word,
就得躲着海斯特和她手下
you'll have to duck Hester and her soldiers.
你和我们是一条战线的吧 小卡
Yeah, you're in our corner, right, Cass?
我不会再战斗了
No, I don't fight anymore.
我观察蜜蜂
I watch the bees.
别画天使驱逐符了 我也会被你们驱逐的
Let's leave off angel-proofing sigils or I'll be expelled, too.
只要你的卫戍队员看不到我们
As long as we're invisible to your garrison buddies,
我无所谓
it works for me.
你肯定很饿了
I'm sure you're pretty hungry,
楼上的事一搞定
so once we get settled in upstairs,
我们就去吃晚餐
we'll get some dinner going.
这里看起来像是性♥虐♥地牢
This looks like a sex-torture dungeon.
这里是性♥虐♥地牢吗
Is this a sex-torture dungeon?
不 这里不是性♥虐♥
No, this is not a sex-torture...
过来 坐下看碑
Get over here. Sit down and read, would you?
你似乎有心事
You seem troubled.
不过你这人就是这样
Of course, that's a primary aspect of your personality,
所以我有时不去管你
so I sometimes ignore it.
好吧
Okay. Um...
我现在是在想你的事
...right now I'm just wondering about you.
我什么事
What about me?
你在担心我从你身上接过的重担
You're worried about the burden I lifted from you.
我以为我完了
I think I was done for.
你能看到路西法吗
Do you see Lucifer?
一开始看到了
I did at first.
那是
It was...
像是你梦魇的投射 类似余味
It was a projection of yours, I think, sort of an aftertaste.
而现在我看到的更多是
Now I more see...
天地万物
well, everything.
很好笑 我本来也完了
It's funny. I was-- I was done for, too.
我造的孽的重责
The weight of all my mistakes,
那些失去的生命和灵魂
all those lives and souls lost, I...
我也无法承受
I couldn't take it, either.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表