走过的路
我们是一条船上的
We're in this together.
不
No!
你体内偷来的能量还好吗
How's that, um, stolen grace inside you working out?
这可是该隐的血印
It's the bloody mark of Cain.
这么强大的魔法是有代价的
Magic that powerful comes at a price,
现在 我们还不知道这代价是什么
and right now we don't know what that price is.
把刀放下
Drop the blade.
我一碰到那把刀...
First time I touched that blade,
我就知道没人能阻止我了
I knew that I wouldn't be stopped.
我开始觉得那把刀还有其他的影响了
I'm starting to think the blade is doing something to you.
不
No!
睁开你的双眼 迪恩
Open your eyes, Dean.
我们一起对月长啸吧
Let's go take a howl at that moon.
如今
我听到传言了
I ard the rumors.
但我不相信
I said, "No, that can't be.
温家人会变成我们的一员
A Winchester one of us?"
但这是真的 是吗
But it's true, isn't it?
不管你曾经有怎样的灵魂
Whatever soul you had,
不管你曾经坚守过怎样的信条
whatever boy scout code you cuddled up to at night,
那些都没了
it's all gone.
剩下了什么
Leaving what?
看看你啊
Look at you.
克劳利在哪
Where is Crowley?
去死吧
Eat me.
我再问一次
One more time.
克劳利在哪
Where is Crowley?
-我哥哥在哪 -我不知道
- Where's my brother? - I don't know!
那就叫个知道的人来
Then you're gonna call somebody who does.
没人知道
No one knows!
他们都不回应
T-they won't answer!
-召唤他们 -我们有命令
- Make the call. - We're under orders!
召唤他们
Make the call!
求你了
Please.
我哥哥在哪
Where's my brother?!
凶鬼恶灵
第十季 第一集
四周后
好的 那么没有明显的作物枯萎
Right, right. So, no noticeable crop failures,
黑色
没有大规模牲畜死亡 什么都没有
no mass cattle deaths... nothing?
没有 没有任何动静 没有什么新事件
No. Nothing new on the radar. Nothing on the scope.
要我说这是好事
I'd say that's a good thing.
当然了 说得对
No, yeah, yeah, yeah. You're right.
谢了 麦克
I-I hear you, Mike. Thanks.
这的确是好事
That is a good thing.
好了
All right.
如果有什么异常情况及时通知我
Well, keep me posted if anything does pop up.
好 自己保重 萨姆
All right, watch yourself, Sam.
嗯 我会的
Yeah, I will. You got it.
谢了
Thanks.
萨姆 放手吧
俄亥俄州失踪男子威斯康辛州被杀
萨姆来电
萨姆 喂
Sam. Hello.
我可能有发现
I think I might've found something.
太好了
Oh, good.Good.
小卡 在听吗
Cass? You there?
我没事 我没事
It's okay. I'm... I'm okay.
接着说
Uh, go... go on.
听我说
Okay, get this.
威斯康辛州一名一周前被杀的无名男子
A John Doe who was murdered in wisconsin a week ago
其实是北俄亥俄州
turns out to be this guy named Drew Neely
一个宗教团体的失踪成员 名叫德鲁·尼利
who went missing from some religious order in northern Ohio, okay?
嗯
Yeah.
德鲁·尼利已经失踪3年了
Now, Drew Neely has been missing for three years.
他杀了妻子 孩子
Killed his wife, his kids,
随后人间蒸发
and...just disappeared.
我知道线索不多
I know it's thin...
但如果这人是被附身了
...but if this guy was possessed...
那么他就是第一个...
Well, that would make him the first...
第一个线索 我们已经很久没有...
The first lead, the first anything we've seen in...
抱歉
Sorry.
那个 这样吧
Actually, you know what?
我又仔细看了看报道
Now that I'm looking at this more,
我可能是
I-I think I, uh...
太心急了
I think I jumped the gun here, buddy.
不 萨姆 你说是条线索的
No, Sam, you said it was something.
嗯
Yeah.
应该不是
Uh, it's... it's not.
我想错了 抱歉
I was wrong. Sorry.
-我能帮忙 -小卡
- I can help. - Cass.
我们试过了
We tried that.
萨姆 你不能把那个恶魔伤你肩的事怪在我头上
Sam, you can't blame what that demon did to your shoulder on... on me.
-你当时... -我没有
- You were out of... - I'm not, okay?
我没有怪你什么
I'm not blaming anything on you.
那事就是那样了
What happened...happened.
而且
And...
你该担心自己的健康了
You need to be worrying about yourself.
我真的不该来打扰你
I-I really shouldn't have bothered you.
你还好吗 萨姆
How are you, Sam?
我挺好的 我没事
I'm good. I-I'm all right.
我就是挺累的
I'm just tired, you know?
如果能把他找回来 我就会没事了
I'll be better when we get him back...
不过我要先收拾他一顿
A-after I kick his butt.
我好想他
I miss him.
是啊
Yeah.
他为什么就那么一走了之呢
Why would he just disappear?
或许那不是他的选择
Who says he had a choice?
那字条是谁写的
Well, then who wrote the note?
你觉得可不可能
You think there's any chance...
迪恩可不可能还是...
Any chance at all that Dean is still...
还是原来的那个迪恩吗
Still even remotely Dean?
*我性感得没法爱*
*I'm too sexy for my love, too sexy for my love*
*爱情要弃我而去了*
*Love's going to leave me*
*我性感得衣服装不下*
*And I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt*
*性感得疼*
*So sexy it hurts*
*连米兰都被我性感得受不了*
*And I'm too sexy for Milan, too sexy for Milan*
*还有纽约和日本*
*New York and Japan*
-关掉吧 -下去吧
- Turn if off! - Get off the stage!
大家一起唱
Everybody!
好吧
Okay.
几点了
What time is it?
如果我又休息超时了 达瑞尔非杀了我不可
Darryl's gonna kill me if I'm late from my break again.
该死
Damn!
我叫你赶紧点的
I told you to hurry it up.
但你非得做那个
But then you had to go and do that thing with the...thing.
就是你求着我做的那个吗
Oh, you mean that thing that you were begging me for?
我就是求你快点吧
Begging you to hurry it up, maybe.
做得那么爽就别再争论了
Well, let's not argue about good sex.
的确很爽 是吧
It was good, wasn't it?
不过 别乐过头了
Just, uh...don't get too excited, you know?
别爱上我了
Or...too attached.
我就是路过这儿罢了
'cause I'm just rollin' through.
其实这话可以说得更好听的
You know, there's about a million other ways you could have said that.
怎么回事
What's going on here?
你觉得呢
What's it look like?
在我的床上搞
In my bed?
什么
What?
还真是
Oh, yeah.
混♥蛋♥
Jerk.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
你俩开房♥去吧
Get a room, you two.
开过了 但被你俩玷污了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表