我太太 我就在办公室
This is my wife. I'll, uh, be in my office.
好
Great.
你没说他们是兄弟
You didn't say they were brothers.
伙计 我才知道又死人的事
Dude, I just found out about the other corpse,
想快点行动
and...started moving quick.
我在四处打探呢
I'm sucking up info as I go.
干嘛 你对西装过敏吗
What, are you allergic to a suit?
不是 我只是穿军装更好看
No. I just... look good in a uniform.
没错 死因相同
Yep. Same cause of death.
对 夜里在森林里被人剖腹
Right, uh, gutted at night in the woods,
传说詹妮·格林奇的鬼魂在那里游荡
where legend says that the ghost of Jenny Greentree roams.
我检测过电磁波了
Oh, uh, I already scanned for EM...F.
我想我的可能又坏了
I guess mine must be broken again.
好吧 我信你了
All right. I'm reading your mail.
-詹妮什么的鬼魂 -格林奇
- Uh, ghost of Jenny...whatever? - Greentree.
问题就在这儿 我烧了她的尸骨
That's just it. I torched her bones.
也许她还有什么东西留存下来了
Yeah, well, maybe she's got something still laying around.
深表怀疑 她当时无家可归
Highly doubtful. Chick was homeless.
再说难道只有我觉得这不像恶灵
Plus, is it me, or is this less evil spirit,
更像是怪物咬死的
more monster chow?
狼人
A werewolf?
不过目击者称
Except the witness said
追杀死者的东西是隐形的
that whatever was chasing victim numero uno was invisible.
隐形鬼魂狼人
Uh so, invisible ghost werewolf?
不然我为什么要叫你们来支援
Why'd you think I called for backup?
你们听说过高乐麦芽酒吗
Either of you ever heard of Thighslapper Ale?
是脱衣女郎还是什么饮料
Is that a stripper or a beverage?
二♥逼♥货喝的饮料
Beverage for douchebags.
太平洋西北部销量第一的微酿啤酒
Uh, number one microbrew in the Pacific Northwest.
但我们在堪萨斯州
But we're in Kansas.
我不说了 你什么意思
Yeah, I rest my case. What's your point?
这老板是死去两兄弟的爸爸
The owner is the Dad to the dead brothers.
好吧
Right.
我换下军装 扮上联调局探员
I'll can the uniform, go Fed.
四十分钟后啤酒厂见
See you at the brewery in 40.
对他的好感是慢热型的
He grows on you.
探员们 我叫玛丽 是这里的经理
Agents. I'm Marie. I'm a manager.
感谢你能在周日赶过来
Thanks for coming in on a Sunday.
我们愿意帮忙 什么事都行
We want to help. Anything we can do.
这都是你♥爸♥的产业吗
Oh. So all this is your dad's, huh?
还有他朋友 兰迪·巴克斯特
And his friend-- Randy Baxter.
他们现在共有这里
they own the place together now.
现在
Uh..."now"?
就是戴尔死后
Well, since Dale died.
等下 等下 等下
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
你们以为我想多晚来就多晚来吗
You think I just come in late whenever I want?
对不起 先生 不会再发生了
I'm sorry, sir. It won't happen again.
他是"魅力十足"的兰迪·巴克斯特
The, uh, "Charming" Randy Baxter.
我告诉你
I'll tell you what
恭喜 你现在得值夜班了
Congratulations. You're headed for the graveyard shift.
迟到一秒钟 你就可以滚了
Be one second late, and you're fired.
好吧 先生
Yes, sir.
他其实是很不错的人
He's actually a really nice guy.
只是管事的都不容易啊
It's just not easy being the axman.
没错
So true.
我同事会跟你谈 我就失陪了
My comrades got you covered, so if you'll excuse me.
我和你一起去
Uh, yeah, I'll go with you.
麦凯先生吗
Mr. McAnn?
我们不会占用你很久 我保证
Uh, we'll be brief. I promise.
麦凯先生 你两个儿子会不会
Mr. McAnn, is there any reason to believe
有什么敌人
your sons may have had enemies?
他们不是被动物袭击了吗
We were told they were animal attacks.
我们只是需要调查所有的可能性
We just need to explore every possibility.
他们有很多朋友
They got lots of friends.
没仇人
No.
他们和你一起在这里工作吗 像玛丽一样
Well, do they work here with you? Like Marie does.
会不会有人嫉妒了
Could someone have been jealous?
没有 只有玛丽在这里
N-no. Marie's the only one.
那个 没有 没有
Okay -- no. Th-- there's no...uh...
吉姆 没事的 没事的
Jim. It's okay. It's okay.
让他休息一下 我来回答你们的问题
Let him get some rest. I'll answer your questions.
当然
Of course.
戴尔死时他就很自责 现在这事也是
He blamed himself when Dale died, and now this.
他为什么自责
Why did he blame himself?
戴尔比较敏感
Well, Dale was sensitive.
但你也不能时时刻刻盯着他啊
But what do you do -- watch them 24/7?
这不能怪戴尔的朋友
You can't blame Dale's friends.
但你♥爸♥爸还是自责
But your dad still feels bad.
戴尔的妻子起诉我们使得情况更糟
And it doesn't help Dale's wife is suing us.
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why?
她很生气很悲伤 这又是在美国
She's angry and grieving, and this is America?
我认识雷和特雷弗
I knew Ray and Trevor.
我是吉姆四个孩子的教父
Hell, I'm godfather to all four of Jim's kids.
雷和特雷弗很喜欢寻乐子
Ray and Trevor loved their fun,
但他们从不做什么疯狂的事
but they'd never do anything crazy.
你自己没儿子吗
No regrets of your own?
吉姆的孩子就像我的
Just jim's.
他们会借我的车 扫荡我的冰箱
They'd borrow my car, raid my fridge.
你们俩和第三个合伙人合办这家公♥司♥
Now, the two of you started this company with a third partner.
对吗
Right?
对的 戴尔
Yeah. Dale.
他几个月前去世了
He passed away a few months ago.
在森林里去世还是...
Passed away in the woods or...?
自杀
He took his own life.
很遗憾
Sorry.
他有问题不是一天两天了
Well, he had problems for a long time.
这简直是噩梦
Look, this is just a nightmare.
开始是戴尔 现在又是这事
First Dale, now this.
这本该是我们最重要的一年
This was gonna be our big year.
小心轻放
我们要出♥售♥高乐
We're selling Thighslapper
卖♥♥给美国最大的分销商之一
to one of the largest distributors in the U.S.
已经谈了几个月了
It's been in the works for months.
新闻很快就要公布于众
News is gonna hit public pretty soon.
这是人生的终极目标了
Well, that's the brass ring, huh?
是的 要不是现在这个情况
Given other circumstances, yeah,
我们一定会庆祝的
we'd be celebrating right about now.
看起来很棒 亲爱的
That looks great, sweetie.
-在家吗 -外公来了
- Hello? - There's grandpa. Hi.
我去拿些点心 你应该吃点东西
I'll get some snacks. You should eat.
好
Yeah.
坐吧 爸爸
Sit, dad.
你在画什么呢
Hey, what you drawing?
我的世界
My world.
亲爱的 怎么了
What is it, sweetie?
怎么了
What is it?
莉莉安
Lillian!
晚上出来活动的有爪怪物数都数不清
There's a million things with claws go bump in the night.
一旦加上"隐形"二字 数字就变少了
Once you throw in "Invisible," the number goes down.
"午后偷♥欢♥"
"Afternoon delights"?
不是吧 盖思
Really, Garth?
你不觉得这地方有点
Don't you think this place is a little, uh...
办工一天后 谁不想泡个热水澡啊
Uh, you want a nice hot tub after a day at the office.
小事罢了
It's the little things.
真为这酒厂的兄弟感到难过
I feel sad for those brewery dudes.
花费一生利用啤酒来美化世界
Spend your life beautifying the world through beer.
先是合伙人自杀
First a partner offs himself.
然后是两个孩子被不知名怪物抓死
Now two kids get ganked by unknown freakadeek.
根据这上面 戴尔不仅仅是合伙人
According to this, Dale wasn't just a partner.
他还是个酿酒专家
He was also the brewmaster.
酿酒专家
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表