I know. Hilarious. I mean, what have I got to lose?
你的灵魂啊
Well, there's your soul.
这算什么恶魔交易 期限很奇怪
What kind of demon deal is this? Timeline's wack.
你们在说什么 恶魔
What are you talking about? "Demon"?
我来说下背景资料
Let me back up here.
你跟恶魔做交易 以不灭的灵魂换取愿望
You made a deal with a demon in exchange for your everlasting.
不过那些都是十年期的合同
Except those are 10-year contracts.
为什么这么快就来收账了呢
Why's the bill coming due so fast?
不知道 但我对下一个是谁有不祥预感
I don't know, but I got a bad feeling about who's next.
我们得找到萨姆 要快
We got to find Sam, pronto.
好吧 好吧 好吧 计划是这样的
All right, all right, all right. Uh, here's the plan.
我把这位女士送到我表兄家
I drop this lady at my cousin's.
他会阻止任何想要接近她的东西
He'll stop anything trying to get her.
我们去找萨姆 希望能收拾好这烂摊子
We, uh, find Sam, hopefully fix this,
大家就都能及时赶回家看《美国达人》了
everybody's home in time for "America's got talent".
好了 你要跟一个 截瘫的狙击手一起住
Now, you -- you'll be living with a triracial paraplegic sniper
直到这事结束 知道吗
until this all blows over, okay?
盖 你在哪里
Guy, where are you?
我们要马上见个面
We need to meet up, fast!
我在失去萨姆
I'm losing Sam.
贝基
Becky...
怎 怎么 怎么回事
W-what's -- what's happening?
你不记得了吗 我们结婚了
Don't you remember? We're married.
天...
Oh, g--
我要打电♥话♥给迪恩
I'm calling Dean.
萨姆 你有没有觉得有点脑震荡
Sam, do you feel concussion-y?
我举了几根手指
How many fingers am I holding up?
我在哪里 怎么回事
Where am I? What the hell's going on?
萨姆 冷静
Sam... Just calm down.
冷静 你把我绑在
Calm down?! You hogtied me t--
贝基 我 我为什么没穿裤子
Becky, why -- why am I not wearing any pants?
裤子太勒了
They're very constricting.
别担心 我没做什么奇怪的事
Don't worry. I didn't do anything weird.
我在帮忙
I was helping.
马上放了我
Let me go. Now!
你渴吗
Are you thirsty?
还是你需要一个瓶子
Or do you need a bottle...
来 撒尿吗
to, you know, tinkle?
如果你要的话也没关系 我可以帮忙
It's okay if you do. I can help.
终于来了
Finally!
等等 什么情况 贝基 不要
Wait. What? Wait. Becky? Becky. Hey, hey, don't!
不要 贝基
Don't! Becky!
你上哪里去了
Where have you been?!
我收到你的信息了 有麻烦吗
I got your messages. Problem?
大♥麻♥烦
Big problem.
我在我父母的小屋里
I'm at my parents' cabin.
我把萨姆绑在床上
I've got Sam tied to a bed.
我没有魔法药水了 再给我一点
I'm out of elixir. I need a refill, okay?
这可不是我想要的蜜月
This isn't the honeymoon I had in mind.
一部分是 但不是这个样子的
Well, some of it is, but not in this context.
难道只有我觉得
And is it just me, or is
这东西真的消耗得越来越快了
this stuff wearing off faster and faster?!
贝基 深呼吸
Becky...breathe.
你知不知道我们还没有圆房♥呢
Do you know we haven't even consummated our marriage?
我们慢慢来是因为真爱是永恒的
We were taking it slow 'cause true love is forever,
但现在一切都感觉好奇怪
but everything just feels weird now.
好吧 我们一个小时后见
All right. Meet me in an hour.
你给我吃了爱情魔药
So you dosed me with a love potion.
-你怎么 -隔墙有耳
- How -- - Thin walls.
没错 我是用了社交润滑剂来
Yes, I used a social lubricant to --
你给我下药
You roofied me!
下药 我绝对不会
A roofie? I'd never.
我们在一起很快乐
We had a great time together.
你很快乐
You were happy.
没错 我很激动
Oh, yeah. I'm thrilled.
我得走了
I have to go.
你知道是盖杀了那些人吧
You know your pal Guy is the one icing all those people, right?
不 不是他
No, he's not.
难道他不是巫师吗
Oh, so he's not a witch?
不是
No.
他只是个巫士
He's just a wiccan.
巫士都是好人 就像《奥兹国的格琳达》
Wiccans are good, like Glinda of Oz.
弗兰克·鲍姆所著《绿野仙踪》系列之一
贝基 你不是这么傻吧
You're not this stupid, Becky.
无论是什么在杀人
Whatever is killing people...
一定是别的东西
it's something else.
从来都没有别的东西
It's never something else.
什么时候有过一个镇上发生两件怪事啊
When are there ever two crazy things in town at the same time?
盖不是好东西 而你也要被他宰了
Guy's the creep, and you're on his list.
不 他是我朋友
No. He's my friend.
不 他是你的交易人
No, he's your dealer.
我不知道
Look, I don't know
他以什么为回报卖♥♥你欧芫菁的
how much he's charging you for that spanish fly --
什么都没有 他送给我的
Nothing! He gives it to me.
而且他说如果不是你内心深处
And he said it wouldn't even work
早已爱上我的话 这东西是不会管用的
unless you already loved me, deep down.
这东西不过是把你的爱激发出来
It just activates it.
你觉得我爱你
So you think I love you?
或许在内心深处
Deep, deep down?
那就给我松绑
Then untie me.
不 别
No. No!
你还在整理你的感情
You're still working through your emotions.
我也爱你
I love you, too!
欢迎来到2001届毕业生十年聚会
放在桌上 就在名牌边上
On the table, next to the nametags.
盖
Guy.
不如坐下再说
Why don't you take a seat?
今天不顺吗
Tough day?
好吧
Okay.
如果你想 我们就直奔主题
We can cut right to it if you like.
我们来谈谈价钱
Let's talk price.
什么
What?
你不觉得我们已经有点过了免费赠品的阶段了
Well, we're a little past the freebie stage, don't you think?
但我以为我们是闺蜜
But I thought we were besties.
亲爱的
Ohh, honey.
还真是"贝基"的让人郁闷啊
That is so depressingly "Becky."
你也太可悲了
I mean, it's -- you're so pathetic,
可悲到可爱了
it actually loops back around again to cute.
好吧 你要我付钱 可以
Okay. You want me to pay, fine.
你接受个人支票吗
Do you accept personal checks?
不接受
No.
但我接受你的灵魂
But I will take your soul.
你是个十字路口恶魔
You're a crossroads demon.
答对了
Bingo, bango!
我喜欢同学聚会
I love reunions.
那种绝望
The desperation!
那帮蠢货会为了金钱 权利 头发
These schlubs will sign on the dotted line
而跟我交易
for money, power, hair --
不惜一切代价给当年
Whatever it takes to impress
光鲜夺目的啦啦队长留下好印象
the nostalgically bangable head cheerleader.
萨姆是对的
Sam was right.
是你杀了那些人
You killed those people.
可是从法律上看
But for legal reasons,
我们只说他们遭遇了...
let's just say they had...
不幸的意外事故
unfortunate accidents.
那是怎样 我交出自己的灵魂
So, what, I hand over my soul,
明天就会有一台钢琴砸我头上
and the next day a piano falls on my head?
不 我才不会那样对你
No, I'd never do that to you.
我保证
I promise.
我又不傻
I'm not stupid.
可你很特别
But you are special.
是吗
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表