走过的路
-到底是谁 -利维坦
- Who the hell! - Leviathan!
离我远点
Stay the hell away from me.
你的世界由我主宰 明白了吗
Your world is whatever I want it to be, understand?
离我远一点
Leave me alone!
你想知道真♥相♥吗 你出来了
You want to know the truth? You got away.
我们把你弄出来了 小萨姆 这是真实的
We got you out, Sammy. This is real.
你们得去见一个名叫弗兰克·德弗罗的家伙
You need to see a fella named Frank Devereaux.
是鲍比·辛格派我们来的
Bobby singer sent us.
你们对我们造不成威胁 我们有不死之身
You can't stop any of us. We can't be killed.
那些家伙比你们狡猾多了
These things are smarter than you.
你们根本不知道怎么杀它们
You don't have a clue how to kill 'em
或是拖延时间 而你们的计划是什么
or slow 'em down, and your plan is, what?
-正面交锋吗 -孩儿们好
- Go right at 'em? - Hello, boys.
多年追杀你的恶魔
Years of demons nipping at your heels,
却已经几个月没见到了 想知道原因吗
haven't seen one for months. Wonder why?
我们忙着呢
We've been busy.
忙着猎杀利维坦 我知道
Hunting Leviathan -- yes, I know.
你们见过那个迪克[混♥蛋♥]了吗
You met that dick yet?
我们应当成为朋友 我和你
We should be friends, you and I.
我永远不会跟你合作 克劳力
I'd never work with you, Crowley.
好吧 狗♥娘♥养♥的 看看你们到底想干嘛
Okay, you sons of bitches. Let's see what you're up to.
快走
Go! Go!
赶紧呼叫待命的神经外科医生
Page the neurosurgeon on call.
他不会死 只是一枚子弹而已
He's not gonna die. It's one bullet.
他不会有事 因为他向来如此
He's gonna be fine because he's always fine.
也许我不是真实存在的
So maybe I'm not real,
但我哪里也不去 萨姆
but I'm not going anywhere, Sam.
他睁眼了
His eyes are open.
鲍比
Bobby?
小混球
Idjits.
鲍比
Bobby?
如今
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Sure.
你已经连续在这儿待了好几晚了
You've been here a couple nights in a row now.
谁让我喜欢这里的氛围呢
What can I say? I like the ambience.
还需要点别的吗
Get you anything else?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
谢谢 路上注意安全
Thanks. Keep safe out there.
你好啊 迷路了吗
Hey, there. You lost?
什么
What?
不好意思
Excuse me...
你看上去有点精神恍惚哦
You're looking a little cabo wabo, there.
不 我没事
No. No, I'm fine.
怎么可能没事
No. You're not.
你忙着欣赏窗外小妞的时候
I slipped a little special sauce into your coffee
我在你的咖啡里加了点儿特殊作料
while you were watching the skirt.
你知道我们能分泌毒液吧
You do know we're venomous, right?
看来给你下药的剂量还不够足
Looks like I didn't dose you quite hard enough.
没关系
That's okay.
毒液要多少有多少
There's more where that came from.
小费给那么少 给你点儿教训
That's for the crappy tip.
《凶鬼恶灵》 第七季 第十一集
第一周
第二周
邮政编码
第三周
比格森餐厅召回被污染肉类
顾客食用火鸡鸭三明治后染病
奶爸历险记
迪恩 跟你说
Dean, you know, um...
我在想 我们是不是...
...I wonder if -- if we...
应该向大家公布这个消息
I mean, should we be telling people?
我是指认识他的人
I mean, people he knew.
我把那组数字给弗兰克多久了
How long ago did I give Frank these numbers?
好几周了 对吧
It's been a few weeks, right?
他是解不出来 还是懒得联♥系♥咱们
What, is he nuts, or is he just being rude?
大概两者都有吧
Probably both.
迪恩 我得问你个问题
Dean, I-I got to ask you a question.
除非他遭遇了不测
Unless, of course, something happened to him.
脸被利维坦咬掉了 所以没法打电♥话♥
He can't get to the phone because a Leviathan ate his face.
也有这种可能
Yeah, also a possibility.
我们该去一探究竟
We should go check on him.
迪恩 你到底想不想打电♥话♥通知鲍比的朋友
Dean, do you want to call Bobby's people or not?
为什么要我们来通知
W-why is that our job?
不然还有谁来做
Because who else is gonna do it?
我不想给任何人打电♥话♥
I'm not calling anybody.
你要是想打 自己打去
If you want to, you go right ahead.
我也不想打电♥话♥ 开什么玩笑
I don't want to call anybody. You kidding me?
我可不接
Well, I'm not getting it.
喂
Hello?
鲍比·辛格在吗
Is Bobby Singer there?
不在 他...
Uh, no. He's, uh...
我不是...我是他朋友
I-I-it's not, but I'm a friend of his.
我爸特别交代要我找鲍比·辛格本人
My Dad asked me to call Bobby Singer specifically.
他不在 但如果你需要...
He's...not here, but, look, if you need s--
谁打来的
Who was it?
一个孩子
Just some kid.
找鲍比吗
For Bobby?
卖♥♥饼干的女童子军
Girl scout cookies?
我觉得可能是
I think maybe...
可能是个猎人的孩子
Maybe a-a hunter's kid?
她听上去很害怕
I mean, she sounded pretty scared.
这里有来电号♥码 我们该去找她
You know, I have a caller I.D. Maybe we should go find her.
看看她有没有危险
We can check on her.
那弗兰克怎么办
What about Frank?
迪恩 我觉得我们应该先去找这个女孩
Well, Dean, I think we should go find this girl first.
萨姆 弗兰克正在破解
Sam, Frank's been working on the numbers
鲍比用最后一口气写下的数字
that Bobby spent his last breath on,
这事你也要往后推吗
And you want to back-burner that?
好吧 你去找那个女童子军
Fine. You go check out girl scout.
我去找弗兰克
I'll find Frank.
好吧 但我有个条件
Fine. But you know what? On one condition --
如果你发现弗兰克还活得好好的
If Frank is just spinning his wheels,
那你就撇下那个疯子 赶紧来找我
then you bail out on crazy and come meet me.
你把我的啤酒喝光了 十分感谢
And thanks for drinking my entire beer.
我没碰你的啤酒 我的在那
I didn't touch your beer. Mine's right there.
八成是你不知不觉喝光的
You probably drank it without noticing.
好吧
Right.
你好
Hello?
我们之前通过电♥话♥
Um, we...spoke on the phone earlier?
你好
Hi.
我是萨姆
Uh...I'm sam.
你在电♥话♥里听上去需要帮助
You sounded like you needed help,
我正好在这附近
and I was in the area.
你是怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
鲍比的通讯簿里有你♥爸♥的地址
Your dad is in Bobby's address book.
那他人呢
So where is he?
鲍比吗
Bobby?
他去世了
He's passed away.
听我说
Look, um --
-克里希 -克里希
- Krissy. - Krissy.
我明白 不能让陌生人进门
I get it. You don't let strangers in.
不过如果你♥爸♥爸说可以相信鲍比
But if your dad said you could trust Bobby,
你也可以相信我
then you can trust me, too.
听清楚 911设了快捷拨号♥
Just so you know, 911's on speed-dial.
一键搞定
One button.
当然 记住了
Yeah, sure. Note taken.
这么说
So...
你也是推销员
...you're a salesman, too?
是
Yep.
你♥爸♥爸还在外面没回来
So your dad's on the road right now?
有一阵子了吧
Been gone a while?
他以前每晚都会打电♥话♥来
He usually calls every night.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表