我是特别探员史密斯
This is Special Agent Smith.
请留下您的姓名 电♥话♥
Please leave your name, number--
糟了 迪恩的两只手♥机♥都打不通
Oh, no. That's every cellphone Dean's got.
应该总有一个能接到的 对吧
One of them should've picked up, right?
大哥哥也许已经死了
Big brother's probably dead.
闭嘴
Shut up.
他对我说"闭嘴"了
He said "Shut up" to me.
这就是我所说的 萨姆 重新真正地交流
That's what I'm talking about, Sam-- real interaction again.
我很想念这种互动
I miss that.
语带机锋 像绕口令一样地吵架
The rapier wit, the wittier rape.
拜托
Come on.
我会乖乖的
I'll be good.
我甚至会帮你解决
I'll even help you solve
神探南茜是美国的一个漫画人物
你那神探南茜的谜案什么的
your little Nancy Drew mystery or whatever.
没有便条
No note.
一个手♥机♥扰频器
Hmm, a cellphone scrambler.
但亲爱的 这些是违法的
But, Luci, those are illegal.
好好想想 萨姆
Think, Sam.
也许这和迪恩的手♥机♥收不到信♥号♥♥有关
Maybe this has something to do with Dean's telephone blackout.
拉丁语 毫无可疑之处呢
Latin-- not suspicious at all.
我从没见过这个咒语
I've never seen this spell before.
对 但你见过这个类型的
No. But you've seen this type.
恶魔召唤咒 为什么呢
Demon summoning-- why?
为什么 为了召唤恶魔 蠢货
Why? To summon a demon, jackass.
开始看是谁写的
Start looking at who.
你什么意思
Okay, what do you mean?
看看这页纸
Look at the page.
-你认识这个笔迹 -我认识这个笔迹
- You know this handwriting. - I know this handwriting.
咦 我的头真疼
Iay, caramami cabeza!
诺拉 停下 冷静
Nora, stop it! Calm down!
这是什么 这是什么
What is this? What is this?
为何杰弗里手中有你手写的恶魔召唤咒
Why did Jeffrey have a demon summoning in your handwriting?
一切都按照他所说 他所计划的进行
Everything's happening the way he said, the way he planned it.
-什么计划 -你帮不上忙
- What plan?! - You can't help --
你改变不了什么
You can't change it.
逼供吧
Hit her.
诺拉 告诉我发生了什么事
Nora, tell me what is going on.
萨姆 搞定她 她知道迪恩出了什么事
Sam, shake her up. She knows what happened to Dean.
让这蠢妇专心思考 行不
Get this stupid cow to focus, will you?
诺拉 听我说
Nora, listen to me!
不论你在怕什么 你现在应该更怕我
Whatever it is, you should be a lot more scared of me right now
因为我离你只有两英寸远 我能逼你开口
because I'm 2 inches away from you, and I can make you talk.
听明白了没
Do you understand me?
是我儿子
It's my son.
他绑♥架♥了我儿子
He has my son!
你脑子在想什么啊
What were you thinking?
你当初怎么会想到
I mean, why would you even
要帮恶魔重返人间的
help bring back a demon in the first place?
我没想召回恶魔
Not the demon.
是杰弗里
Jeffrey!
杰弗里
Jeffrey?
很好 你醒了
Good. You're up.
发生了什么 出了什么事
What happened? What's going on?
没人请你来插手
No one asked you to get involved,
来救我 救任何人
to save me, to save anyone.
什么
What?
你有没有想过也许我挺爱被恶魔附身的
Did you ever think that maybe I loved being possessed?
想过吗
Did you?
我爱那种联♥系♥ 那种力量
I loved the connection, the power.
我也爱他
And I loved him.
事实上 他是我此生挚爱
Love of my life, actually.
你一定是在开玩笑
Oh, you got to be kidding me.
他解放了我
He liberated me --
带我走向人生真正的使命
started me on my true life mission.
原来是你杀了那些女人
So you're the one with the thing for all those women.
不是吗 杰弗里
Aren't you, Jeffrey?
你是个连环杀手
You're a serial killer.
他找上我之前 我一文不值
I was nothing before he found me --
像一道影子 害怕完成自己使命
A shadow too scared to do what I was brought here to do,
害怕展现自己真实的潜力
too timid to live up to my true potential.
那发生了什么
So, what happened --
红发魔鬼让你吃饱穿暖了吗
Redheaded mommy make you stuff birds, put on dresses?
你不应该无视他人的痛苦
You shouldn't trivialize other people's pain.
所以 就让魔鬼进驻
So, demon comes along,
在你脑海中协同指挥
rides co-pilot in your skull...
教你怎样杀人
teaches you how to kill.
那个名单 是你拟的
The list... that's yours.
多少年来 这只是个我玩的游戏
For years, it was just a game I would play.
每当我在街上与某人擦肩而过
Every time I'd walk by one of them in the street
或者在邮递路上看到某人
or see one on my mail route...
她们的脑海里总会发出一个声音
there's a sound that comes from their brains.
你知道吗
You know that?
只有我能听见 就像邪恶的汽笛声
Only I can hear it, like an evil, little steam whistle.
每当我遇上一个 我就会跟踪她
Every time I saw one, I'd follow her,
记录下她的地址
take down her address.
但我不会做任何事
But I was never gonna do anything,
在他出现之前不会
not till he came along.
他是我的救星
He's the one who saved me.
而你却将他打回地狱
And you sent him to hell.
驱魔之后 我一直严密监视杰弗里
I kept tabs on Jeffrey after the exorcism.
我甚至在医院给他发过护理包
I even sent him care packages in the hospital,
但他从来没回应我
but he never responded.
不久以前 他来找我
And then not long ago, he came to me.
他看起来很健康 精神正常
He seemed healthy, put together, except he wanted to know
但他知道是否有重新召回恶魔的方法
if there was a way to summon the demon back.
他说他已经做了一些调查
He said he'd been doing some research.
大部分都是废话 但他坚信那是可能的
It was mostly nonsense, but he was convinced it was possible.
你还真打开了她的话匣子
You really knocked the cork out of her piehole.
我把他打发走了
I sent him away.
我让他去找其他帮助
I told him to get some more help.
第二天
The next day
他给我打电♥话♥
he called me.
让我儿子和我说话
He put my son on the phone.
他把他从宿舍绑♥架♥走了
He had taken him from his dorm room.
我向他交待了一切
I gave him everything --
所需的仪式和魔符
the ritual, the sigils.
但他还是不放我儿子
But he kept my boy.
之后他寄给我这个
And then he sent me this.
那是我宝贝儿子的耳朵
It's my baby's ear.
仪式没成功 所以他割下我儿子的耳朵
He cut it off because the ritual didn't work.
那个恶魔交待了一些绝对机密对信息
That demon gave up some serious state secrets --
现在他肯定被严密控制着
Would've gone into big lockdown now.
想召唤他出来可不容易
Not so easy to bring him back up.
杰弗里不管
Jeffrey didn't care.
他让我找到失败的原因 否则要我好看
He told me to find out what went wrong or else.
终于 我找到了一条肯定
Finally, I found a summoning spell
能成功的召唤咒语
that would work for sure.
之后 他说我还有另一项任务
And that's when he said I had another job to do.
是什么
Which was what?
当你们到来后 我得把你们引向杰弗里
When you came, I was supposed to send you to Jeffrey.
他用尸体引路 确保你们会被吸引来
He left a trail of bodies to make sure of it.
"驱魔人之血"
"Blood of the exorcist"?
这是我见过最强的召唤咒
Strongest summoning I've ever seen.
需要当初放逐魔鬼的驱魔人的血
Requires the blood of the exorcist who banished him --
那人就是你哥哥
Your brother.
明白了吗
You see?
这都在杰弗里计划之中
It is all part of Jeffrey's plan.
是啊 好了 新计划
Yeah. Well...new plan.
追踪咒 不管是巴伐利亚式还是埃及式
Tracking spell -- Bavarian, Egyptian.
我不在乎 你来选择
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表