我觉得爸爸想让我们继承他的事业
I think Dad wants us to pick up those he's left off.
帮助他人 猎杀恶灵
Saving people, hunting things.
这是家族事业
The family business.
走过的路
在炼狱中有着比那些灵魂更加古老的东西
There are things much older than souls in purgatory.
利维坦
Leviathan!
理查德·罗曼企业
迪克要来了
Dick is coming.
如果你要赢
If you want to win,
你就得是佼佼者[鲨鱼]
then you got to be the shark.
而大鱼吃小鱼
A shark's got to eat.
鲍比
Bobby!
等你们的时候到了
When it's your time...
别留恋人世
go.
你到底是什么
What the hell are you?
他是上帝的先知
He's a prophet of the lord.
那就是神之语了
And that's the word of god?
没错
Yes.
上面写着关于利维坦的事
It's about Leviathan.
有写怎么杀死他们吗
Does it say anything about how to kill them?
我们这些魔怪死了之后 魂归何处呢
When we freaks die, where do we go?
就像你最糟的恶魔最阴暗的部分
It's like the backside of your worst nightmares.
充满了血腥尸骨和无尽的黑暗
It's all blood and bone and darkness.
炼狱
Purgatory.
斩其首 躯体挣扎凌乱
Cut off the head, and the body will flounder.
先知我带走了
Prophet's mine.
看来你这次真的是得独自面对了
You are well and truly on your own.
我们在炼狱
We're in purgatory?
小卡 我想我们还是
Cass, I think we better g--
小卡
Cass?
如今
缅因州 一百英里原野
一年后
威尔 快起来
Will, get up.
刚刚有什么事发生了
Something just happened.
去啊 别愣着
Go. Go do something.
我应该干什么...
W-what am I supposed to...
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
是只鹿
It was a deer.
我不清楚 像是一只鹿之类的
I don't know. It was like -- it was a deer or some-- oh!
这是哪儿
Where am I?
什么
What?
公路在哪里
Where's the road?
这边走下去12英里
12 miles that way.
路易斯安那州 克莱顿
四天后
拉斐特
这最好是你的坟 狗♥娘♥养♥的
This better be you, you son of a bitch.
等一等 你个混♥蛋♥
Hold on, you bastard.
别急
Hold on!
[咒语]
Anima corpori...
[咒语]
Fuerit corpus...
[咒语]
Totem resurgent.
你动作倒挺快的
Wow. That was fast.
不能指望你啊
No thanks to you.
怎么耽搁了那么久
The hell took you so long?
不客气
You're welcome.
身体还好用吗
Everything working?
挺好了
Good enough.
那...
So...
现在怎么办
What now?
就按之前商定的来
Like we talked about, I guess.
那就此别过了
Then this is goodbye.
别惹事 本尼 听着了吗
Keep your nose clean, Benny. You hear me?
我们成功了 兄弟 我真不敢相信
We made it, brother. I can't believe it.
我俩都逃出来了
You and me both.
邪恶力量
第八季 第一集
得克萨斯州 克米特
"我们得谈谈凯文"
蒙大拿州 恢特菲什
迪恩 搞什么
Dean?! What the --
我不是恶魔
I'm not a demon.
也不是利维坦 搞什么
Or a Leviathan. What --
也不是易形者
Or a shifter.
很好
Good.
轮到我了
My turn.
来吧 开始
Come on. Let's go.
我才不要 我知道是你
I don't need to. I know it's you.
该死 萨姆
Damn it, Sammy!
来啊
Come on!
不 迪恩 我能就道声好吗
No! Dean, can I just say hello?
好了
All right.
现在来吧
Let's do this.
我都不知道是该跟你拥抱还是去洗个澡
I don't know whether to give you a hug or take a shower.
来吧
Come here.
哥们
Dude...
你居然还活着
You're...freakin' alive.
我是说 到底发生了什么
I mean, what the hell happened?
我猜是我们站得离迪克太近了
Well, I guess standing too close to exploding Dick
爆♥炸♥把我们也送去了炼狱
sends your ass straight to purgatory.
你之前在炼狱里
You were in purgatory?
过了整整一年
For the whole year?
是啊 整天逃命的话时间就过得很快
Yeah, time flies when you're running for your life.
你怎么逃出来的
Well, how'd you get out?
我想建造了炼狱的人
I guess whoever built that box
也并不想让我待在那儿
didn't want me in there any more than I did.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我出来了 就这样
I'm here, okay?
那小卡呢 他也在那里吗
What about Cass? Was he there?
小卡没能逃出来
Yeah, Cass didn't make it.
这到底是什么意思
What exactly does that mean?
他在下面出了点事
Something happened to him down there.
最后情况变得很糟糕
Things got pretty hairy towards the end,
于是他就放弃了
And he...just let go.
那小卡死了 你亲眼看见了吗
So Cass is dead? You saw him die?
我看得够多了
I saw enough.
那怎么说 你也不确定
So, then what, you're not sure?
我说了我看得够多了 萨姆
I said I saw enough, Sam.
好吧
Right.
迪恩 我很难过
Dean, I'm sorry.
我也是
Me too.
说说你 我都不敢相信你来了
So you -- I can't believe you're actually here.
你知道你一半的号♥码都停机了吗
You know that half your numbers are out of service?
感觉给你的留言都打水漂了
Felt like I was leaving messages in the wind.
没错 我没收到你的留言
Yeah, I-I-I didn't get your messages.
怎么会的
How come?
大概是因为我把电♥话♥扔掉了
Probably because I ditched the phones.
原因呢
Because...?
我想...
I guess, um...
这一年里我也经历了很多事情
I guess something happened to me this year, too.
我不做猎人了
I don't hunt anymore.
是啊
Yeah.
萨莎·格蕾: 美国著名AV女星
萨莎·格蕾还去演正剧了呢
And Sasha Grey's gone legit.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
她的确参演了一部索德伯格的电影
Um, she did a Soderbergh movie.
-什么 -她拍了部索德伯格的电影
- What? - She did a soderbergh
不 说的是你 萨姆
No. You, Sam.
你退出了
You quit?
是的 因为你不见了 迪恩
Yeah. Yeah, I -- you were gone...Dean.
小卡也不见了 鲍比也死了
Cass was gone, Bobby was dead.
克劳力把凯文和梅格不知道弄去了哪里
I mean, Crowley even shipped off Kevin and Meg to parts unknown.
所以你就能逃离我们的家族事业吗
So you just turned tail on the family business?
一家人都死光了还哪来的"家族"
Nothing says "family" quite like the whole family being dead.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表