我很抱歉 迪恩
I'm sorry, Dean.
小卡
Cass?
他身体都冷了
He's cold.
还有呼吸吗
Is he breathing?
没
No.
也许天使不需要喘气
Maybe angels don't need to breathe.
他死了 迪恩
He's gone, Dean.
该死的
Damn it.
小卡 你个死孩子
Cass, you child.
为什么不听我的
Why didn't you listen to me?
小卡
Cass?!
好了
Okay.
好了
All right.
真不舒服
That was unpleasant.
把他弄起来 小心
Let's get him up. Easy, there.
我复活了
I'm alive.
就好像
Looks like.
我震惊了
I'm astonished.
谢谢你们 你们两个
Thank you -- both of you.
我们一般来讲 只是拯救地球之类的
We were mostly just trying to save the world.
我很羞愧
I'm ashamed.
我做得太过了
I really overreached.
你以为呢
You think?
我会想出怎么补偿你
I'm gonna find some way to redeem myself to you.
好的 饭要一口一口吃 走吧
All right, well, one thing at a time. Come on.
我们离开这里 走吧
Let's get you out of here. Come on.
我说真的 迪恩
I mean it, Dean.
好的 没问题
Okay. All right.
咱们去找萨姆 好吧
But let's go find Sam, okay?
你们现在快逃
You need to run now!
我挡不住他们
I-I can't hold them back!
挡住谁
Hold who back?
他们在我身体里抵抗
They held on inside me.
迪恩 他们太强大了
Dean, they're so strong.
-到底是谁 -利维坦
- Who the hell! - Leviathan!
我扛不住他们
I can't fight them.
快跑
Run!
走 去找到萨姆 去找到萨姆
Go! Go get Sam! Go get Sam!
太迟了
Too late.
小卡
Cass?
小卡 他消失啦
Cass is -- he's gone.
他死啦
He's dead.
现在我们接管了
We run the show now.
这将会非常非常有趣的啦
Oh, this is going to be so much fun.
我不是专门负责给你收拾烂摊子的
I'm not here to tie your shoes every time you trip.
我早就警告过你那些灵魂的事情
I warned you about those souls how long ago?
你们有足够的时间阻止那个傻瓜
Long enough to stop that fool.
而现在可好
And here we are again,
你们的小星球又即将被屠♥杀♥
with your little planet on the edge of immolation.
我表示抱歉
Well, I'm sorry.
好吗 我一直忙着拯救这个星球
All right? I've been trying to save this planet.
也许你该找个更好的警告人选
So maybe you should find somebody better to tip off.
也许我该换个更好的星球来拯救
Maybe I should spend my effort on a better planet.
和你们合作很开心
Well, it's been amusing.
等等 等...等等
Wait, h-hold on, hold on.
你能给我们一些提示吗
Just -- can you give us something?
你...你对我们必须有那么
You -- you have to care a little bit about
一点点在乎吧
what happens to us.
我其实根本不在乎
You know, I really don't.
但我的确觉得那个小天使很傲慢
But I do find that little angel arrogant.
很好 就这么说吧
Great. Let's go with that.
你们唯一的希望
Your only hope is
就是立刻让他把所有东西
to have him return it all to purgatory
还回炼狱
quickly.
我们需要一扇门
We need a door.
你们需要的所有东西那个实验室里都有
You have everything you need at that lab.
带他回到那 强迫他放弃神力
Get him to return there and compel him to give up the power.
强迫
Compel?
自己想办法
Figure it out.
但那扇门只在月蚀的时候开启
But that door only opens in the eclipse.
而那已经结束了
And that's over.
我会再做一扇
I'll make another.
周日早上3点59分
3:59 Sunday morning,
黎明来临之际
Just before dawn.
记
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表