往昔
我讨厌女巫
I hate witches.
他们总是把自己的体液吐的到处都是
They're always spewing their bodily fluids everywhere.
相当恶心 而且极其不卫生
It's creepy. It's downright unsanitary.
我挡不住他们
I-I can't hold them back!
-挡住谁 -利维坦
- Hold who back? - Leviathan!
他们就像易形者 只是更爱吃人肉
They're like shapeshifters only a lot more into eating folk.
没有东西能杀了他们
Nothing can kill 'em.
没错 萨姆·温彻斯特绝对来过这儿
Yes, sir. Sam winchester was definitely here.
我会查明他们去了哪儿
And I'll find out where they went from here.
你了解我 你知道我是什么样的人
You know me. You know the kind of person I am.
她在杀人 伙计
She's dropping bodies, man,
所以我们就得杀她
which means we got to drop her.
为了救我她杀了她母亲
She killed her own mom to save me.
她不会了
She's done.
你有没有不得不背着某人做些事吗
You ever do something behind someone's back because you had to?
你改不了你的本性
You are what you are.
你还会再杀人的
You will kill again.
对不起
I'm sorry.
现今
卡伦 别再质疑自己了
Karen, don't second-guess yourself.
你的房♥子确实漂亮极了
Yes, your house is beautiful,
但你不也反复告诉我
but didn't you tell me a million times
那是里克心爱的房♥子吗
that it's Rick's dream house?
你把它卖♥♥掉就是在惩罚他 卡伦
Selling it is how you punish his ass, Karen,
经历过那么多痛苦 这不是你应得的吗
and after what you've been through, don't you deserve that?
这是你应得的 亲爱的
You do, honey.
我明天就把那些文件准备好
I'll have the papers ready tomorrow.
太好了 我为你骄傲
Yay! I'm proud of you.
再见
Bye.
我没有最好
I'm not good.
只有更好
I'm very good.
-给你 -谢谢
- There you are. - Thank you.
好了
All right.
要十分钟 有什么事就说话啊
10 minutes. Holler if you need anything.
克里斯
Chris!
克里...
Chri--
克里斯 快过来
Ow. Chris, get back here!
天啊 救命啊
Oh, my God. Somebody, help!
《凶鬼恶灵》 第七季 第五集
你丫闭嘴
离我远一点 我说了闭嘴
Leave me alone! I said shut up!
停下
Just stop!
你改不了你的本性
You are what you are.
你还会再杀人的
You will kill again.
我不会的 我保证
I won't. I swear.
兴隆市档案
"离奇死亡"有一个搜索结果
跑成这德行 有人在追你啊
Somebody better be chasing you.
对身体有益处
It's good for you.
才没益处呢 看看你自己吧
No. No, it's not good for you. Look at you.
你一团糟 而且很臭
Y-you're a mess, and you stink.
在你硬装兰斯·阿姆斯特朗时
Well, while you were out being Lance Armstrong...
兰斯·阿姆斯特朗是美国公路自行车赛职业车手
七届环法冠军
-他是骑自行车的 -我在工作
- That would be biking. - ...I was working.
你有没有听说过印第安纳州的兴隆市
You ever heard of a town called Prosperity, Indiana?
会有人听说过这小地方吗
Has anybody?
在过去的两周里有两位优秀市民死亡
Two of their fine citizens died over the past two weeks.
有一个女的 她在美发沙龙
This one chick -- she, uh, roasted underneath
被那种蜂窝式干发器烤焦了
one of those beehive hair dryers at the hair salon,
还有一人洗热水浴时被煮熟了
and this other guy boiled in a hot tub.
-这倒是不常见 -确实是的
- You don't see a lot of that. - No, you don't.
-值得去调查一番 -对
- It's worth checking out. - Yeah.
还有件事
You know, one more thing.
你到底怎么回事
What's going on with you?
我们已经谈过了 萨姆
We have had this conversation, Sam.
不 还没有
No, we haven't.
要想谈 你得... 知道吗 你得说话
See, to do that, you'd have to, uh, sort of...speak.
好吧 我这么说看你明白不
Okay, let's see if you can get this straight.
你要知道你是一个新...新的萨姆
See you're -- you're new sam, right?
-就像兰斯·阿姆斯特朗 -他骑自行车的
- Lance Armstrong. - Biking.
而我还只是我 好吗
And, uh -- and I'm still me, okay?
所以 你现在对事物的看法可能变了
All right, so -- so, you might see things different now.
可能是你跑亢奋了还是什么的
Call it a runner's high or some crap,
但并不意味着我有什么事 好吗
but that doesn't mean that something's going on with me, okay?
好吧
Yeah, okay.
不行 别用"好吧"敷衍我
No, don't say, "yeah, okay," like, "yeah, okay."
好吧
Yeah, okay.
头儿 我明白了
Yes, sir, I understand.
对 我明白温彻斯特兄弟的事
Yeah, I definitely do realize this Winchester thing
耽搁过久了 对此我很抱歉
is taking far too long, and I'm sorry about that.
别再担心了
No worries.
我一天半后就应该能到达
I can be there in a day and a half.
好 我这就出发
Yeah, I'll hit the road now.
只是停下来补给一下
Just stopped for a quick refuel.
谢谢 这是我的荣幸
Thanks. It'll be my pleasure.
印第安纳州 兴隆市
非常抱歉
I'm very sorry.
我知道现在说这些让你很不好受
I-I know this is a tough time to have to talk about all this.
我已经跟那些律师 警♥察♥ 保险公♥司♥
I've already been through it so many times with the lawyers,
说过很多遍了
the police, the insurance guys.
没错 我知道
Right. I know. I know.
只是 我们要进行独♥立♥的调查
We just -- we have to conduct our own separate investigation.
抱歉 我知道这很难受
I'm sorry. I know it's tough.
我想问问 你妹妹有没有仇家
Can I ask you -- did your sister have any enemies?
你问这个做什么
Why do you ask that?
你认为她的死不是意外事故
You think her death wasn't accidental?
不 不是这个意思 只是要考虑各种可能
No. No, no, no. We just have to consider every possibility.
有没有谁可能想要伤害她
Is there anyone who might have wanted to harm her?
你不住这儿 所以就不知道
You don't live here, so you don't know.
温蒂的人缘很好
Everyone...Loved Wendy.
她在教堂做义工
She volunteered at the church.
运作一个儿童慈善组织
She ran a group for kids.
我是她的姐姐
I was the big sister,
对她也很尊敬
and I looked up to her.
有个死者名叫卡尔·邓洛普
What about this man who died -- Carl Dunlap?
-她认不认识 -应该不认识
- Did she know him? - I don't think so.
温蒂在房♥产公♥司♥工作 对吧
Well, Wendy was in real estate, right?
卡尔是建筑师
Carl was an architect.
他们会不会有过业务往来
Maybe they had some business dealings?
如果他们有过来往 我应该听说过这个名字
If they had worked together, I would've heard the name.
萨博拉探员
Agent Sambora...
如果我妹妹是被害死的 请找出凶手
If someone did this to my sister, find out who.
约瑟芬美发店
当时这里就只有温蒂吗
And nobody was back here but Wendy.
是的
No.
可我只离开了一分钟而已
But I was only gone for a minute.
这东西是有温限的
You can't even crank these things
不能动手脚做改变 对吗
past a certain temperature -- am I wrong?
如果烧断了保险丝什么的
If it started to blow a fuse or something,
应该会自动关闭
it would have shut down.
总而言之 你认为这种事情不可能发生
Basically, you're saying that this couldn't have happened.
总而言之 我认为这种事不可能发生
Basically, I'm saying it couldn't have happened.
保险理算员已经检查过了
The insurance adjusters already did that.
多谢提醒
Thanks for the heads-up.
什么样子的硬币
Wait. What kind of a coin?
不是美国的币种 不知道是哪儿的
It's not American. I don't know where it's from.
它插在其中一台机器的后面
It was wedged back behind one of those machines.
可能是有人丢在那里的
Somebody could have dropped it.
当然了 他们让顾客穿的
Of course, they don't have pockets
那种长衣服没有口袋
in those robe things that they make you wear.
没想到你对做美容还很有研究
I didn't realize you were such a spa expert.
温蒂·古德逊房♥地♥产♥中介
闭嘴 我那是观察仔细
Shut up. I observe with my eyes.
好吧好吧 随你怎么说
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表