凶鬼恶灵
第一季 第一集
堪萨斯州 劳伦斯
22年前
斯坦福大学
现今
百年高速失踪案
加州 耶利哥
大桥关闭
加油站
耶利哥
失踪 特洛伊·斯奎尔
耶利哥先驱报
女性 凶杀 搭便车
无结果
女性 凶杀 搭便车
女性 凶杀
女性 凶杀 百年高速
无结果
女性 凶杀 百年高速
女性 百年高速
女性 自杀 百年高速
百年高速自杀案
海克特·厄法米恩
斯考特·尼冯 威廉·杜雷尔
死亡之舞
魔鬼和恶魔
白衣女人
白衣女人
百年高速自杀案
迪恩
迪恩
想你了 爱你
来吧 我们跟你弟弟道晚安
Come on, let's say good night to your brother.
晚安 萨姆
Night, Sam.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, love.
迪恩
Dean.
-爸爸 -伙计
- Daddy! - Hey, buddy.
怎么样
So what do you think?
你觉得萨姆能玩橄榄球了吗
Think Sammy's ready to toss around a football?
-不能 爸爸 -是啊
- No, Daddy. - No.
-你抱他 -好
- You got him? - I got him.
好梦 萨姆
Sweet dreams, Sam.
约翰
John.
约翰 他是饿了吗
John? Is he hungry?
好吧
Okay.
萨姆
Sammy.
萨姆
Sammy.
不
No!
玛丽
Mary?
玛丽
Mary!
玛丽
Mary.
玛丽
Mary.
萨姆
Sammy.
你没事吧
You okay?
不 玛丽
No! Mary!
爸爸
Daddy!
快带你弟弟出去
Take your brother outside as fast as you can.
别回头
Don't look back.
快去 迪恩 快
Now, Dean. Go!
玛丽
Mary!
不
No!
没事的 萨姆
It's okay, Sammy.
我抱你
I got you.
没事 交给我 去吧
It's all right. I got it. Move the line up.
给
Here.
-右边也拉条管子 -好
- Let's get a stream on the right. - Got it.
退后 别靠近
Stay back. You have to stay back.
来 待在路边
Come on. You have to stay on the curb.
萨姆 快点吧
Sam. Get a move on, would you?
我们15分钟前就该到了
We're supposed to be there, like, 1 5 minutes ago.
萨姆 你来不来了
Sam. You coming or what?
-我非得去吗 -是的
- Do I have to? - Yes.
会好玩的
It'll be fun.
你的装扮呢
And where is your costume?
你清楚我怎么看万圣节
You know how I feel about Halloween.
敬萨姆和他的法学院入学考试大获全胜
So here's to Sam and his awesome LSAT victory.
得了 得了 没什么大不了的
All right. All right. It's not that big a deal.
别看他谦虚 他可拿了174分
He acts all humble, but he scored a 174.
-那很厉害吗 -特别厉害
- Is that good? - Scary good.
那好啊 你是第一轮中选的新秀
So there you go. You are a first-round draft pick.
你能上任何你想上的法学院
You can go to any law school you want.
其实 我周一要在这里面试
Actually, I got an interview here, Monday.
如果顺利 我明年有望拿全额奖学金
If it goes okay, I think I got a shot at a full ride next year.
肯定会很顺利的
It's gonna go great.
最好是
It better.
做家族之光的感觉如何
How's it feel to be the golden boy of the family?
他们还不知道
They don't know.
什么 换我肯定到处吹 为什么不说啊
No? I would be gloating. Why not?
因为我们家没那么和谐
Because we're not exactly the Bradys.
我也不是典范黑人 继续喝
And I'm not exactly the Huxtables. More shots.
-不 -不 不了
- No. - No. No. No.
说真的 我为你骄傲
Seriously, I'm proud of you.
你周一肯定能顺顺当当 拿到全额奖学金
You're gonna knock them dead on Monday and get that full ride.
我毫不怀疑
I know it.
没有你我会怎么样啊
What would I do without you?
完蛋吧
Crash and burn.
别激动 猛♥男♥
Easy, tiger.
迪恩
Dean?
你吓死我了
You scared the crap out of me.
那是因为你功夫生疏了
That's because you're out of practice.
也或者没有 放开我
Or not. Get off me.
迪恩 你来干什么
Dean, what the hell are you doing here?
我是来找啤酒的
Well, I was looking for a beer.
你来干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
好 好 我们得谈谈
Okay, all right. We gotta talk.
不能打电♥话♥吗
The phone?
我如果打了 你会接吗
If I'd called, would you have picked up?
萨姆
Sam?
杰西
Jess.
迪恩 这是我女友 杰西卡
Dean, this is my girlfriend, Jessica.
等等 你哥哥迪恩吗
Wait. Your brother, Dean?
我喜欢那对蓝精灵
I love the Smurfs.
我得说
You know, I gotta tell you,
我弟弟可完全配不上你
you are completely out of my brother's league.
我去穿上件衣服
Just let me put something on.
不不 完全不必
No, no. No, I wouldn't dream of it.
真的
Seriously.
我得借走你男友
I gotta borrow your boyfriend here,
谈些家庭私事
talk about some private family business.
但认识你很高兴
But nice meeting you.
不
No.
不 不管你要说什么 当着她的面说吧
No. Whatever you want to say, you can say it in front of her.
好吧
Okay.
爸爸好几天没回家了
Dad hasn't been home in a few days.
所以他又加班加点地工作了
So he's working overtime on a Miller-time shift.
他早晚会回来的
He'll stumble back in sooner or later.
爸爸去狩猎了
Dad's on a hunting trip.
他已经几天没回家了
And he hasn't been home in a few days.
杰西 不好意思
Jess, excuse us.
我们得出去一下
We have to go outside.
拜托 你不能这么大晚上闯进我家
I mean, come on, you can't just break in, middle of the night,
指望我跟你上路
expect me to hit the road with you.
你不懂 萨姆
You're not hearing me, Sammy.
爸爸失踪了 我需要你帮忙找他
Dad's missing. I need you to help me find him.
你记得阿姆赫斯特的那个恶作剧鬼吗
You remember the Poitergeist in Amherst?
还有克利夫顿的魔鬼之门
Or the Devil's Gates in Clifton?
他当时不也失踪了
He was missing then, too.
他经常失踪 每次都没事
He's always missing, and he's always fine.
他不会失踪这么久
Not for this long.
你到底来不来
Now, you gonna come with me or not?
-不来 -为什么
- I'm not. - Why not?
我发誓我再不猎魔了
I swore I was done hunting. For good.
得了 虽然艰辛 但也没那么糟
Come on, it wasn't easy, but it wasn't that bad.
是吗
Yeah?
我跟爸爸说我害怕柜子里的东西
When I told Dad I was scared of the thing in my closet...
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表