剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
That's the whole point.
简直不敢相信你没有立马告诉我
I just can't believe you didn't tell me right away.
让我从娜塔莉那里听说这件事
I have to hear it from Natalie.
朋友 我本来是想告诉你的
Dude, I was obviously gonna tell you.
只是
I was just, you know--
我在想如何描述它
I was trying to figure out how best to phrase it,
尤其是这种事不会发生下一次了
especially since it's never happening again.
我真鄙视他们俩
I totally shamed both of them.
等着瞧吧
We'll see.
你无法预知他们俩能做出什么幺蛾子来
You can never tell with those two.
他们都是
They're both such...
浪子
Sluts?
是那个意思
Kinda.
你和娜塔莉都做了些什么
What were you doing with Natalie anyway?
我们现在是室友
I mean, we're roommates now.
有时要待在同一个地方
We're gonna end up in the same places sometimes,
但不意味着我们要做朋友
but it doesn't mean we're gonna be like friends
或是一起出去玩什么的
or, like, hang out or anything.
我和她 不是一路人
We're just-- god, we're way too different.
你明白吗
You know, I mean--
你看过她的图享没有
Like, have you seen her instagram?
满满都是自♥拍♥
It's like all selfies.
我发现她用瓦伦西亚滤镜最美
I've decided that she looks best in the valencia filter.
很抱歉我要提前从酒吧回来
I'm sorry we bailed on the club tonight.
我知道你想去跳舞
I know you wanted to go dancing, and...
别担心
Oh, my god. Don't worry about it.
你已经病了 不应该再吹着冷风
You're sick-- you shouldn't have to wait in long lines
排那么长的队等待进入酒吧
in the freezing cold just to get into some club,
进了酒吧还可能感染更严重的病
where I'm sure we would have caught way worse diseases.
真是讽刺 那个酒吧还叫"纯净"
Which is ironic, because the club is called Pure.
我们来猜猜今晚谁会被淘汰
All right, who do we think is getting eliminated tonight?
克里斯特尔还是克利斯特尔
Crystal with a "Y" Or Cristal with an "I"?
我赌是堪迪
My money's on Kandy with a "K".
那是谁
Who's that?
我以为你要去纯净酒吧
I thought you were going to Pure.
队伍太长 天气又冷
The line was long and it was cold,
所以我们就回阿普丽尔家看电视了
so we just went back to April's and watched TV.
那是我的耳环吗
Are those my earrings?
这么轻易就放弃了
Quitters.
那么我和你的耳环要去了
Well, me and your earrings are going there now.
-道格 -谁
- Doug. - Who?
你好 道格 又怎么了
Hi, Doug. What is it this time?
你好
Yes, hi.
你们的音乐声太大了
So, your music is extremely loud.
我很难集中精力在我的论文上
It's very hard to work on my dissertation.
巴尔扎克配上贾斯汀·比伯的哼哼
Balzac and the hums of Justin Bieber
并不合适
don't exactly mix.
老娘才不听那个小崽子的歌♥
Like I'd ever listen to Bieber!
这熊孩子是认真的吗
Is this dude serious?
还有如果不介意的话
Oh, and if you don't mind,
那么能不能不要穿着高跟鞋走来走去
could you two not walk around in your high heels?
敲在地板上的声音吓到我的猫了
The thumps scare my cats.
-好的 道格 -太好了
- Sure, Doug. - Cool.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Yeah, good night.
-再见 -再见
- Okay, bye. - Okay, bye.
好了
All right.
他就是个巴尔扎克
He's a Balzac.
-对 -我要去跳舞 你来吗
- Yeah. - I'm going dancing. You wanna come?
我敢确定这一身能让我们早点进去
Pretty sure these will get us in quickly.
我可不觉得
Oh, I don't think so.
来吧
Oh, come on.
你能做什么更好的事情
What are you gonna do that's better?
坐在沙发上看《房♥屋搜寻》到睡着吗
Sit on the couch and fall asleep to "House Hunters"?
好吧 我只看国际版《房♥屋搜寻》好吗
Okay, I only watch "House hunters international", all right?
谁关心国内的房♥子
Who cares about domestic real estate?
无意冒犯 但我觉得
No offense, but I think
我七十岁的奶奶出去的次数都比你多
my 70-year-old abuela goes out more than you.
我以前经常出去的
Hey, I used to go out constantly.
你应该看看那时候的我
All right, you should have seen me.
我整晚都在外面 在吧台上跳舞
I stayed out all night, I danced on bars,
我很狂野 疯狂
I was wild, crazy.
那出啥事了
So, what happened?
我最好的朋友得癌症了
My best friend got cancer.
她现在又不在
She's not here right now,
那么...
so...
你在浪费生命
You're wasting your life.
因为说真的 你没有
Because, really, you don't have
很多时间能够这么去酒吧
much more time to go to clubs like this
不久就会变得很悲哀
before it gets sad.
你不是都快30了吗
Aren't you like almost 30?
我23
I'm 23.
好吧 好吧 我们去跳舞
All right, fine. Fine, let's go dancing.
太棒了
Yes!
小点声
Keep it down!
不 别这样
No, don't.
我觉得外婆在这张照片里像鸭子
I think grandma's doing a duck face in this one.
她是跟我学的吗
Did she learn that from me?
真搞笑
That's funny.
你们在看什么
What are you guys looking at?
外婆和她的朋友
Grandma and her friends...
才到纽约两小时
have been in New York for like two hours,
已经发了30张照片了
and they've posted 30 photos.
他们的高中聚会还没开始呢
Their high school reunion hasn't even started yet.
好吧 我得去上班了
Okay, I've gotta get to work.
妈妈 别忘了我们今天要和列奥一起吃午餐
Mom, don't forget we have lunch with Leo today.
我很希望你们
I just really want
能够互相了解
you guys to get to know each other.
跟和多米尼克在一起时不一样
Not like it was with Dominic.
好吧 不会再在你要分手的时候
Okay, no hospital run-ins when you're on
在医院偶遇 知道了
the edge of breaking up, got it.
等不及了
I can't wait.
今天好运啊
Hey, good luck today.
-谢谢 -再见
- Thanks. Bye. - Bye.
有时候我觉得外婆比我更酷
Sometimes I think grandma's cooler than me.
她的确是
She is.
私闯民宅
天啊
Oh, my god.
我被戏弄了
I have been memed.
整个学校都在传
It's going around the whole school.
跟踪者·卡佛
戏弄 这太没劲了
Memed? That's so dumb.
申个限制令吧
没事 不是所有网上的事都很重要
Whatever, it's not like anything online matters anyway.
昨晚我和我的舍友在纯净酒吧
等等 贝思和娜塔莉出去了
Wait, Beth went out with Natalie?
什么
What?
你昨晚其他时间怎么样啊
So how was the rest of your night?
很好 很好
Oh, it was good. It was good.
你离开我家后干什么了吗
Did you do anything after you left my place?
就出去喝了点酒
Just went out for a drink.
是吗
Yeah?
是的 是的 没什么激动人心的
Yeah, yeah, nothing too exciting.
我们明天去查尔斯酒吧欢乐一聚吧
Well, how about we do happy hour at the Charles tomorrow,
弥补我昨晚早走了
to make up for me bailing last night?
不错
That sounds great.
太好了 到时候见
Perfect. I'll see you there.
好的 再见
Okay, see ya.
早上好
Morning.
你的青怎么样了
Oh, how's the bruise?
昨晚从吧台摔下来简直壮丽
That fall off the bar last night was pretty epic.
高二要必修健康课程
Mandatory health class our junior year?
难以想象和一群我不爱交谈的人一起
I can't imagine a group of people I'm less excited to talk about
讨论我的生殖系统
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表