剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
I'm so glad I wasn't the only one
-熟知每句台词的 -我懂
- that knew every line. - I know, right?
我之前有说过我超爱你这条裙子的吗
Have I mentioned how much I love your dress?
-也就几次吧 -好吧
- A few times. - Right.
那你呢
What about you?
你喜欢我这条裙子吗
You like my dress?
也许你会觉得很惊奇
This may come as a surprise to you,
但我真的不喜欢裙子
but dressed aren't exactly my thing.
别这样
Aw, come on.
你穿粉红色肯定很好看
You'd look pretty in pink.
天呐
Oh my god.
学校见
I'll see you at school?
好的
Yeah.
也许这次我们能好好打个招呼
Maybe this time we can actually say hi to each other.
萨拉
Sara.
你好呀 乔治
Hello, George.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
虽然我不想承认 但我不得不说
Well, I hate to say I followed April here,
我是跟着阿普丽尔来的
but I did.
我们得聊聊
We have to talk.
关于阿普丽尔吗
About April?
你知道这些药是怎么回事吗
You know anything about these pills?
告诉我
Answer me.
先让我理清思路
Let me just get my bearings here.
在你两年来没跟我说过一句话后
So you barge into my office
你冲进我的办公室
after not speaking to me for two years,
还指责我说
and now you're accusing me of --
我还不知道你指责我什么
well, I don't even know what you're accusing me of.
没错 两年来没人见过你
You're right. No one's seen you in two years,
突然之间我发现
and now all of a sudden I found out
我女儿和你有联♥系♥
my daughter is coming to see you
正巧她的生活就一团糟了
at the same time her life is falling apart.
我就不敢相信
I just can't help but think
这只是个巧合而已
that's more than a coincidence.
她为什么来这里
Why was she here?
她来咨♥询♥我的意见
She's been coming to me for advice.
什么意见
About what?
这不是我能说的
It's not my place to say.
抱歉
Sorry.
但是我能说的都告诉你了
But I've said all I can.
如果你想知道更多阿普丽尔的事情
If you want to find out any more about April,
我想你还是去找她吧
I suggest you talk to her.
我找了 但是她什么都不肯跟我说
I've tried. She's not telling me anything.
我有权利知道她怎么了
I have a right to know what's going on with her.
我是她的母亲
I'm her mother.
你就
Just...
请你告诉我 她到底怎么了
please tell me what is happening with her.
我没法
I can't --
我办不到 我试过了
I can't do this by myself. I've tried.
但是 我真的做不到
And I -- I can't.
作为一个感觉自己是局外人的人
You know, for someone who considers herself an outsider,
被每个人喜欢的感觉肯定不错
it must be nice to have everyone liking you.
基兰和格里尔啊
You know, Kieran and Greer.
格里尔
Greer?
对啊 感觉她很喜欢你哟
Yeah, it seems like she's into you.
随便吧
Whatever.
我们只是朋友
We're just friends.
又不是说我跟她去约会什么的
It's not like we would ever date or anything.
为什么 因为基兰吗 还是取向问题
Why, 'cause of Kieran? 'Cause you're straight?
不是的
No.
基兰和我没有正式交往
Kieran and I aren't like exclusive.
我也不想规定自己的取向
And I don't define myself.
我们只是没有共同点
We're just so different.
我们的朋友圈也完全不同
We're in like totally different friend groups.
等等 刚刚看过的电影
Wait, didn't we just watch a whole movie
不就是说这些东西完全没关系吗
about how that stuff doesn't matter?
我的意思是 她又好玩又能逗你开心
I mean, come on. She's funny, she makes you laugh.
而且最近还这么多乱七八糟的事情
And right now with everything that's going on,
有个闺蜜不是坏事
that doesn't seem like such a bad thing.
我觉得所有的事情你都处理得
You seem to be handling everything
相当不错
really well, by the way.
其实不是的
Not really.
我是个坏妹妹
I'm a really bad sister.
为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
我刚发现阿普丽尔怪怪的
When I first noticed April acting weird
有点手足无措时
and kind of losing it,
我其实很开心
I was basically happy about it.
因为她一直都那么完美
I mean, she's so perfect all the time.
就像是她终于也有不行的时候
And it was like finally for a minute she had problems.
然后我知道了原因
And then I found out why.
我觉得自己就是世界上最烂的人
And I feel like the worst person in the world.
别太自责了
Don't be so hard on yourself.
完美小姐范儿确实会让人很不爽
I mean, that whole miss perfect thing is super annoying.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道她的收件箱里
I mean, have you seen how many categories
有多少个分类吗
she has in her email inbox?
太无语了 有一次我看到
It's ridiculous. I once saw her flagging
她把我的一封邮件标记成私人信件
one of my messages as personal.
她太好笑了
She's so weird.
我知道 是吧
I know, right?
你知道她按颜色来分袜子吗
Did you know she keeps her socks organized by color?
我居然知道
I actually did know that.
萨拉 你好呀 阿普丽尔回来了吗
Hey, Sara. Is April home yet?
没 还没回来
Um, no. No, not yet.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
贝思 很抱歉 现在家里有点状况
Uh, sorry, Beth. This is a family matter.
你下次再来找阿普丽尔吧
You'll have to visit with April another time.
哦好吧 好的
Oh, yeah. Okay.
我回来啦
I'm home.
乔治
George?
怎么了
What's going on?
我想开个家庭会议
I've called a family meeting.
为什么
Why?
阿普丽尔 我们是你坚强的后盾
April, we're here for you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这是个劝诫会
This is an intervention.
是时候了
It's time.
你不说 我也会说的
Either you tell them or I will.
我们都很爱你
We love you very much,
我们都希望能够帮助你
and we want to get you the help you need
戒掉药瘾
for your addiction.
阿普丽尔 告诉她
April, tell her.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
事情不是你想的那样 我没有嗑药
It's not what you think. I'm not addicted to drugs.
我得了白血病
I have leukemia.
什么
What?
我得了白血病 妈妈
I have leukemia, mom.
我不 我
I don't -- I'm --
你确定吗
Are you sure?
这怎么可能呢
How is that possible?
我的天哪 这简直
Oh, my god. This isn't --
这简直就是个噩梦
this is a nightmare.
别担心
Don't worry.
乔治叔叔发现得很早
Uncle George caught it early
我应该会没事的
and I'm probably gonna be fine.
我们只不过还在等结果
We're just waiting for the results
我骨髓活检的结果
from my bone marrow biopsy,
然后我们才能确认下一步的治疗方案
and then we'll know exactly what we're dealing with.
宝贝
Honey...
你是一直在自己硬撑着吗
You've had to go through this by yourself?
-我告诉贝思了 -还有我
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表