剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
I did. I still do.
那为什么你今天打给了列奥
Then why did you call Leo today
而不是我
and not me?
我只是...
I just--
算了
Never mind.
你可以说出来
You can say it.
不 我不能
No, I can't.
你躺在医院病床上
You're in a hospital bed.
我不在乎 你不能对此做出反应不公平
I don't care. It's not fair you can't have a reaction to this.
我感觉很愚蠢
I feel stupid.
就好像对于这段感情
Like I was always more invested
我投入的总是比你多
in this relationship than you were.
多米尼克 不是的
Dominic, that's really not true.
我本可以成为你的那个人的 阿普丽尔
I would have been that guy for you, April.
我本可以成为那个在你需要时
I would have been the guy that you could call before anyone else
你可以第一个联♥系♥的人
when you needed someone.
就像今天这种情况
Like today.
但你从来没有给我这个机会
But you never gave me the chance.
我希望我能回到过去 一切都以不同的方式对待
I wish I could go back and do everything differently.
你会好起来的 阿普丽尔
You are gonna get better, April.
你是我所认识的人中最坚强的一个
You're one of the strongest people I know.
有很多很棒的人在照顾你
You've got a lot of really great people taking care of you.
但现在 我需要照顾我自己
But right now, I need to take care of myself.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我也是
Me too.
我觉得死后我最喜欢的事
I think my favorite thing about the afterlife
就是毛发在该长的地方都会长
is how you have hair everywhere you're supposed to
在你不想让它长的地方都没长
and none where you don't want it.
比如我头上又有头发了
Like I've got hair on my head again
但我胸前的毛发却没了
but I don't have a hairy chest anymore.
我死后基本是变成了一个
I'm basically like a much hotter version of myself
更帅的自己
in the afterlife.
这么说你...死了
So you... you died?
是的
Ugh, yeah.
但没关系
But it's okay.
真的
Seriously.
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
我总是这里最年轻的人
I'm always the youngest guy around.
杰拉德
Gerald!
我那天去找过你
I tried to find you that day.
我需要跟你谈谈
I needed to talk to you.
不 你不需要
No, you didn't.
你不需要我
You didn't need me.
你做得很棒 孩子
You're doing great, kid.
你是个幸运的人
You're one of the lucky ones.
我怎么会是幸运的
How am I lucky?
我今天想从医院逃走
I tried to escape the hospital today.
等你从那里出来 你会变成一个幸存者
When you get out of there, you'll be a survivor.
听我的话吧
And take it from me,
幸存者是最珍惜生命的人
survivors are people who appreciate life the most.
你的人生会变得丰富很多
Your life is about to get so much richer.
你好 爸爸
Hi, dad.
我等着你兑现你的话呢
I'm holding you to what you said.
什么时候的话
When?
就在你刚知道自己病了的时候
Right after you found out you were sick.
你告诉我 我还得过一阵儿才能见到你
You told me that I'd have to wait awhile to see you.
你听到了吗
You heard that?
你说你还没准备好离开
You said you weren't ready to go yet.
你是说真的吗 阿普丽尔
Did you mean that, April?
是的
I did.
好孩子
That's my girl.
距化疗间歇还有两天
你能别让阳光透进来吗 我要瞎了
Can we kill the lights, please? You're blinding me here.
别逼我用癌症那一招
Don't make me play the cancer card.
算了 你或许根本就没得癌症
Whatever. You probably don't even have cancer.
这都是为了吸引注意力 是不是
This was all just some big ploy for attention, wasn't it?
你今天似乎不一样了
You seem different today.
一定是感觉好些了 自从...
Must be feeling better since...
自从多米尼克在我病床前甩了我吗
Since Dominic dumped me on my hospital bed?
是啊 那可真糟糕
Yeah. That sucked.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
今天是新的一天
Today's a new day.
我们到病房♥区去转转吧
Let's go take a walk around the ward.
转病房♥区 我最喜欢了
Ward walks, my fave.
你的办公室比我的好多了
You've got a much nicer office than I do.
你怎么来了
Hey. What are you doing here?
我在街尾有个会
I had a meeting down the street
我想来看看你重新回来工作
and I thought I'd come by and see how it's been--
怎么样
going back to work.
还可以
It's been okay.
有挑战性
Challenging.
很难听着我的病人倾诉
It's hard to listen to some of the things
他们认为是悲剧的事
my patients think are tragedies,
而我却在经历着生死之事
when I'm dealing with matters of life and death.
这是不是说明我是个糟糕的心理咨♥询♥师
I don't know, does that make me a bad therapist?
不 这样说明你是个人
No, it just makes you human.
就算你只付出一半的努力
Even if you're only half-trying,
还是比大部分人最好的时候好
you're still so much better than most people's best.
谢谢 我很感激
Thank you, I appreciate that.
是真的 我是说真的
Well, it's true. I mean it.
你还记得那天我们讨论
So do you remember when we were talking about
那天晚上发生的事
what happened the other night
我们说不算什么
and we said that it was nothing,
只是对创伤做出的反应吗
it was just a response to trauma?
记得
Yeah.
如果我继续那么说的话就是在撒谎了
Well, I'd be lying if I kept saying that.
26年前当我离开这里时 我...
26 years ago when I left town, and I...
我离开了你
I left you,
我知道那是我的选择
I owned that that was my choice.
我哥哥给我打电♥话♥希望我能
And I was genuinely happy when my brother called me
祝福你们两个约会的时候 我是真心高兴
to ask for my blessing and ask you on a date.
但是回到你的生活里...
But just being back in your life...
所有的这些感情都回来了
All these feelings are coming back
我禁不住想你是不是也感受到了
and I can't help but wonder if you're feeling them too.
天啊
Oh God.
做好听到"为什么是我"女士的呼喊吧
Get ready for the "Why me" lady.
不 今天"为什么是我"女士的孙子来看她
No, actually "Why me" lady's grandson
所以她不喊"我什么是我"了
is visiting today so she stopped saying "Why me?"
为什么是我
Why me-ee?
我猜他刚刚走了
Oh, I guess he just left.
等等 索尔去哪儿了 他不在房♥间里
Wait, where's Sol? He's not in his room.
玛蒂娜 索尔怎么了
Martine, what happened to Sol?
他走了 亲爱的 昨天晚上
Oh, he's gone, honey. Last night.
他死了吗
He died?
不 他出院了 他在缓解期
No, he checked out. He's in remission.
太棒了
That's amazing.
我知道 他离开这个地方 我和你一样高兴
I know, I'm as happy as you are that he's out of here.
可不只因为这一个原因高兴
In more ways than one.
列奥的父母怎么来了
What are Leo's parents doing here?
贝思
Beth.
阿普丽尔 慢点 慢点
April, slow down. Slow down.
出事了
Something is wrong.
阿普丽尔 你手♥机♥上有一条语♥音♥信息
April, there is a voice mail on your phone.
是列奥发来的
It's from Leo.
天啊
Oh, my God.
阿普丽尔 我是列奥
April, it's Leo.
我有件很重要的事要告诉你...
I have to tell you something really important...
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表