剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
我要去威尔逊农庄
I gotta just go get some green peppers
采些青椒
from Wilson Farm
做沙拉
for the salad.
安♥眠♥药♥
妈妈
Mom.
我生病了
Something's wrong with me.
早上好
Morning.
-早上好 -妈妈呢
- Morning. - Is mom around?
她早上有个患者
No, she had an early patient.
被她弄醒了 她总在厨房♥弄出很大动静
She woke me up. She always makes so much noise in the kitchen.
所以我决定带我这把老骨头出去晨练一圈
Decided I'd just take these old bones for a spin.
你的身材比我都好呢
You're in better shape than I am.
我真喜欢你为我说谎的时候
I love it when you lie to me.
今天是社团拓展日啊
It's "Community Outreach" day.
很简单的 他放学了会来接我
It'll be easy. He's picking us up after school.
也可以啊
We should do that, too.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
-有事吗 跟踪狂 -谁的电♥话♥
- What's up, stalker? - Who are you talking to?
切尔西 怎样
Chelsea, why?
你要翘掉社团拓展吗
Are you skipping Community Outreach?
-谁说的 -那谁要来接你
- I didn't say that. - Then who's picking you up?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
布伦娜 如果你还在和肖恩来往
Brenna, if you're still seeing Sean,
我告诉你你是在浪费时间
I'm telling you it's a waste of time.
你都追他多久了
You've been chasing him for how long now
他还没答应不是吗
and he's still not going for it?
他不值得你再次搅乱这个家
It's not worth screwing this family up again!
我只是想和切尔西一起回家玩
I'm just taking the "T" home with Chelsea.
真是的 你怎么回事
God, what's wrong with you?
你知不知道在你翘课晚上溜出去玩的时候
Do you have any idea how much I had to take care of mom
我要怎样照顾妈妈
when you were sneaking out at night and failing out of school?
而她花掉了所有积蓄才送你进了这所学校
A school she's, like, paying all of her money to send you to?
你来大姨妈了吧
Someone's on their period!
求助按钮
要是你能午餐前把它校出来
Yeah, if you could proofread that before lunch,
-就太好了 -没问题
- It'd be awesome. - You got it.
猜猜我是谁
Okay, who am I?
"就我这么觉得 还是走过大厅这件事
"Is it just me, or is there something about walking down the hall
-本身很诱惑" -什么啊
- that's so sensual?" - um, sorry?
是《问问玛罗琳》里的玛罗琳啊
It's Mallory from "Ask Mallory!"
你怎么了 这个不难啊
Come on, that was an easy one.
你没事吧
Is everything okay?
好着呢 只是今天早上不在状态
Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just a little out of it this morning.
-艰难的一天啊 -是啊
- It was a rough day, huh? - Yeah.
不是 我们晚些再聊吧
I mean no. Uh, can we catch up later?
-我今天有一大堆事要做 -好的
- I have a million things to do today. -Yeah.
塔莎 我来找马克
Hey, Tasha. I'm meeting with Mark this morning.
-他来了吗 -我没问你的感受
- Is he in yet? - I didn't ask how you were feeling.
我要的是在午饭回来后见到
I asked to have the Miranda interview on my desk
-米兰达的采访 -马克生病请假了
- when I get back from lunch! - Mark's out with the flu.
他觉得是哪个实习生传染的
He thinks one of the floaters gave it to him.
你没病吧
You're not sick, are you?
-没有 -我从午饭回来不是明天
- No. - I'm not getting back from lunch tomorrow!
我今天就要
I'm getting back today!
你是在吐吗
Are you throwing up right now?
泰国料理 中餐 或者铁板三明治
Thai food? Cheesesteaks? Paninis?
真是 你就是个印度版的玩偶杰克
God, you're like an Indian jack-in-the-box.
就不用谢我了
You're welcome, by the way.
谢我让马克生病了呀
For getting Mark sick,
这样你就能拿到这个任务了
so you could steal his assignment?
抱歉
Sorry.
只是我有篇稿子要赶
I'm just -- I'm trying to turn this in by his deadline.
乔治 提醒
这是交马克稿子的截稿提醒吗 真不幸
Was that Mark's deadline? Bummer.
不是 是提醒我去见我叔叔
No, I'm supposed to see my uncle.
你叔叔又是哪位啊
Who cares about your uncle?
你不说我都不知道你有叔叔
I didn't even know you had an uncle until just now.
我是说 要是在我要交稿子的时候
I'm just saying, if my nani came back from the dead
我奶奶复活了我都不会在意的
right when I needed to finish a story?
为了稿子你都不要奶奶了吗
Are you saying you'd blow off your dead grandmother for a story?
当然了 不管可能就我一人这样
Hell yeah. But maybe that's just me.
对我来说 事业就是生命
My career is, like, my life.
我也是
Me too.
怎么了
Yeah. What?
午饭没人给我来电♥话♥
No one called for me during lunch?
我是该庆幸没麻烦还是郁闷被放鸽子了呢
I don't know whether to feel relieved or rejected.
工作真努力 比尔
Keep up the great work, Bill.
继续继续 我好想知道接下来怎么了
No no, keep going. I'm dying to see what happens.
-它拿到毛球了吗 -抱歉
- Does he get the ball? - Sorry.
-昨天的女孩 怎么了 -抱歉
- Yes, girl-from-yesterday? - Uh, sorry.
-我什么都没听到 -为什么不听
- I wasn't listening or anything-- - Why weren't you listening?
一个好记者要耳听八方
A good journalist always listens.
我知道你不要实习生的稿子
I know you said you don't let floaters write stories,
但是因为马克病了
but since Mark is out,
所以我自己写了篇里奇的稿子
I did a draft of the Richie piece.
以防万一
Just in case it helps.
-没别的意思 但如果... -阿普丽尔
- No pressure, but if you could-- - April!
可找到你了
There you are.
我有个会要开
Um, I'm just running into a meeting.
-我只是想确保... -闭嘴 跟我来
- I wanted to see if you were-- - Stop it! Come with me.
我知道 本应该午餐的时候去找你
Look, I know I was supposed to come in at lunch,
但你不能这样跟踪我
but you can't just stalk me like this.
我得掌握你的状况
I just had to make sure that you were okay.
乔治 我很好
George, I'm fine.
又不是随时会倒地死掉
It's not like I'm gonna drop dead any second.
不会的 对吧
I'm not, right?
我在网上查过了
I read online
只要白血病发现的早 就能
that as long as you diagnose leukemia early you can...
得到治疗 但我们现在都不知道
Begin treatment, but we don't even specifically know
你的具体病症
what we're treating yet,
所以才要你尽早检查
which is why we've got to act right away,
尤其是你已经出现症状的情况下
especially if you're showing any symptoms.
有没有觉得最近异常疲惫
Have you noticed you're feeling unusually tired lately?
或者牙龈出血 流鼻血之类的
Any bleeding from your nose or gums?
没有 这些症状都会开始发生吗
No. Is that going to start happening?
我知道这很... 不公平
Look, I know this is... unfair,
毕竟这些年来你过得也不容易
given all you've been through in the last couple of years.
你 你说得好像
Oh, you-- you talk about that
你和这一点关系都没有
like you had nothing to do with it,
就好像你不是在他死去时
like you weren't there with him
握着方向盘的那个人似的
behind the wheel when he died.
你知道吗 无论我怎么跟你说
You know what? Nothing I can say to you
都无法改变你对我的看法
is going to change how you feel about me.
很显然 你认定了我是个坏人
Clearly you've decided that I'm this villain
你♥爸♥爸是个圣人 随你怎么想
and your father is a saint and that's up to you.
但现在 你得暂时收起这些看法
But you've just got to put that on hold right now.
让我挽救你的生命 然后你可以继续恨我
Let me save your life and then you can go back to hating me.
我还没告诉我妈妈呢
I haven't even told my mom yet.
能等我先告诉她吗
Can we just wait until I talk to her?
就今天晚上
I'll do it tonight.
-暂时为我保密可以吗 -阿普丽尔
- Please just keep this between us for now, okay? - April--
大家迟早会发现的
Sooner or later people are going to find out about this.
这种事情是你无法掩盖的
You can't keep something like this secret.
还有 你不能像昨晚那样躲避我
And another thing, you cannot blow me off the way you did...
从现在起 只要我给你打电♥话♥
last night. From now on when I call you
-你就得接 -好
- you've got to pick up the phone. - Okay.
好的 乔治 我会的
Okay, George, I will.
我知道我们之间的关系比较复杂
I know our relationship is-is-- is complicated,
但是
but...
我还是爱你的
I still love you.
如果我们把这个搬到那边
So if we could move this over there and that...
布伦娜 你想做点什么吗
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表