剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Guess who I found walking up the street.
好极了 那都到齐了 妈吗
Uh, great. So we're all here, mom.
我们都去餐厅吧
Do you wanna move into the dining room?
不急
No need to rush things.
-娜塔莉 我帮你挂下大衣吧 -谢了
- Natalie, may I take your coat? - Yeah.
你喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking?
我们在波士顿学院参加车尾聚餐
We were tailgating at the B.C. game.
参加车尾聚餐那就得要喝酒
That's what you do when you tailgate...
你不是应该在打工吗
You were supposed to be at work.
你给她喝酒的吗
Did you give her alcohol?
布伦娜还没到喝酒年纪
Brenna's underage.
远远没到
Way underage.
我没给她喝
I didn't give it to her. No.
算是想喝啥就拿啥了
We pretty much took what we wanted.
-娜塔莉 -妈
- Natalie. - Mom...
是我的错
It's my fault.
萨拉 她能够管好自己
Sara, she was totally responsible.
我们又没有酒驾
It's not like we drove or anything.
布伦娜 你在想什么呢
Brenna, what were you thinking?
我想让娜塔莉改变主意
That I might get Natalie to change her mind.
萨拉 她没强迫你女儿
Sara, she didn't make your daughter do anything
做她不想做的事
that she didn't wanna do.
这借口还真方便
Wow! That's a convenient excuse.
以前也没少用吧
Sounds like you've used it before.
-妈 -你这是故意找茬吗
- Mom. - Is that a nervous tick for you?
一有机会你就立马
Every time you get a chance, you instantly attack me
恶意中伤我
with some passive-aggressive comment.
我懒得跟你说了
I'm not gonna do this with you.
你知道吗
You know...
托马斯第一次来找我的时候
When Thomas first came to me,
他说他很煎熬
He said he was suffering.
他说你特别固执
He told me you were rigid and uptight,
感觉自己被你困住了
that he felt trapped in your marriage.
你怎么敢这么说
How dare you!
好了 大家都冷静下
All right, let's just calm down here.
好吧 "固执"是我自己加的
Okay, maybe I added the "rigid and uptight" part.
但我能听懂他话中的意思
But I could read between the lines.
滚出我家里
Get out of my house.
妈
Mom.
走吧 娜塔莉
Come on, Natalie.
你...
You were...
你来找我真的只是为了让我改变主意吗
really just hanging out with me to get me to change my mind?
娜塔莉
Natalie.
你和那妹子后来咋样了
So what happened with that girl?
抱歉我忘记她名字了
Sorry, I forgot her name.
吹了 但没事
It didn't work out. But it's fine.
她确实挺招人烦的
She always kinda annoyed me anyway.
那你为什么还要约她
So then why were you dating her?
又不是说我们就要谈婚论嫁了
I mean, it's not like we were gonna get engaged anytime soon.
阿普丽尔以前总说你是多么好的男人
You know, April used to always talk about what a great guy you were.
就算你俩在谈之前
And even before you dated,
她也说你人很好 很温柔体贴
she said that you were sweet and considerate.
我只是想知道那样的你是不是彻底消失了
And... I'm just wondering if that guy's gone for good.
如果真是这样的话 那可真是太可惜了
'Cause if so, then that's really too bad.
你还好吧
Hey, you okay?
没事
Yeah.
刚才可不是我最好的状态
Not my finest hour back there.
你可以更好的
You've had finer.
我不知道我这是怎么了
I don't know what happened to me.
我只是比我想的更加对她不爽吧
I guess I have more residual anger than I realized.
确实
Clearly.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不该和你抱怨这些的
You're not the right person to talk to about this.
你确实该找个人好好谈谈
Obviously you need somebody to talk to,
我希望这个人是我
and I really wanna be that person,
可是
but...
现在这样太难了
in this case, it's just too hard.
如果只是关于你前夫的事
I mean, if it was just, you know, your ex-husband or something,
你有这么大的压力
and you had all this baggage.
你说得好像我还爱着托马斯一样
You make it sound like I'm still in love with Thomas,
好像我还没放手 我向你保证
like I haven't let go. And I promise you, that's not--
不 我觉得你已经不爱他了
No, I don't think that you're in love with him.
我只是觉得他是挡在我俩之间的障碍
I just think that he's still in the picture for both of us.
也许这就是为什么我俩定了这么多规矩
Maybe that's why we've been setting all these rules
向大家瞒了四个月
and not telling people for four months.
我只是觉得可能
I just think that maybe...
我们都清楚我俩的关系没法持久
we know that we can't sustain it,
我们俩没法真的在一起
that we can never be totally real.
我们是在一起
It is real.
如果是的话 那我们为什么没告诉孩子们呢
Well, if it's real, then why don't we tell the girls?
现在不是时候
It's not the right time.
我在想
See, I'm wondering...
有可能我们都很清楚
if on some level, we both know
永远都没有合适的时候
that there will not be a right time.
那你是什么意思
So what are you saying?
你想结束这段感情吗
That you wanna end it?
我觉得我们正面临一个十字路口
I think we're approaching a crossroads.
我觉得
I think...
你实在是想太多了
you are reading too much into this.
要帮忙吗
Need help?
不了 我还是自己来吧
No, I better do this myself
这样还能得到我妈的原谅
if I wanna get back on mom's good side.
今天这事过后应该更难了
Not that that's even possible after today.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道你是想帮我
I know you were just trying to help me.
也许你帮我的时候不应该喝醉
Maybe you shouldn't have gotten wasted while doing it,
可我还是很感激你愿意帮我
but I appreciate where you were coming from.
我只是觉得应该试试
I just thought it was worth a try
因为我没法捐骨髓给你
since I can't be the one to donate for you.
你不要再为这事自责了 布伦
You have to stop beating yourself up about that, Bren.
你已经帮了我很多了
You are there for me in plenty of other ways.
比如今天 和我们的神秘姐姐
Like today. I'm sure it wasn't easy
出去玩肯定不好受吧
hanging out with our secret sister.
其实神秘姐姐也不是那么坏
You know, "secret sister" isn't so bad.
她可能也是想加入到我们家庭中来
I think she just wants to feel like a real part of our family.
可我们把她带入我们生活中的方式
And the way that we went about including her in our lives,
我觉得她只是有点...
I think she just felt kind of...
被利用
Exploited.
能谈谈吗
Hey, can we talk?
谈什么
What?
我无法想象你是怎么长大的
I can't imagine what it was like to grow up the way you did.
如果你是来同情缺少父爱的我的话
If you're here to feel sorry for the fatherless love-child,
我已经受够了
I've had enough of that in my life.
不 我...
No, I'm--
我来是想告诉你
I'm here because I wanted to tell you that
鉴于最近发生的事 我不会再打搅你了
due to recent circumstances that I won't bore you with now,
我知道被利用是什么感觉
I know what it's like to feel exploited.
我也不怪你和你妈
And I don't blame you and your mom
对我还有我家人的回应态度
for reacting the way you did to me and my family.
我只希望我们能尽快忘记过去这几天
I just hope we can move past the last few days,
最终能够互相照应
and somehow eventually treat each other like...
就像我们应该的那样
well, like what we are.
姐妹那样
Sisters.
如果你想让我现在拥抱着告诉你
If you want me to hug you and tell you
我愿意捐出我的骨髓的话
that I'm donating my bone marrow now,
抱歉 这是不可能的
I'm sorry, but it's not happening.
我不是为了这而来的
It's not why I'm here.
随你怎么决定
You can do whatever you want.
我只是想告诉你这些话
I needed to do this.
给 我新写的癌症报道
Here. My new cancer piece.
告诉我你老婆看了的感受
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表