剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
刘易斯得了淋巴瘤
Lewis with lymphoma.
阿普丽尔得了白血病
April with leukemia.
之前没告诉你是因为我还不太习惯
I didn't tell you earlier 'cause I'm not really used to--
和别人说我的病情
to saying it.
你确诊多久了
How long since you've been diagnosed?
差不多一周了
About a week.
真遗憾 孩子
I'm sorry, kid.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你家人知道了什么反应
How did your family react to the news?
-我还没告诉他们 -这很正常
- I haven't told them yet. - That's okay.
无论何时或告诉了谁 都不要觉得难为情
Don't feel any shame about who you tell and when.
我觉得像是在骗她们
I just feel like I'm lying to them, you know?
你也得先花点时间自己想通
No, you have to have the time to get your own head around it,
但有人能帮你时 不要自己硬撑
but don't deny yourself a support system.
你考虑过参加互助小组吗
Have you thought about going to a support group?
我不太是那种爱交流的人
I'm not really the support-group type,
但我跟最好的朋友说了 她很支持我
but I told my best friend and she's supportive.
她也得癌症了吗
Does she have cancer?
那就不算数
It doesn't count.
你得去找那些能理解你的人
You gotta be around people who understand the language you're speaking.
比如我
Like me.
这是我能给你最好的建议
The best advice that I can give you,
最好你周围的人都能坦然面对你的病情
surround yourself with people who can handle it,
因为这并不是件易事
because it's a lot to handle.
我差点没能撑过最后一周期的化疗
My last round of chemo, I almost didn't make it.
产生了败血性休克
My body went into septic shock.
医生叫来了我的妻子和孩子们
The doctors called in my wife, my kids.
我都准备好永别于世了
I was prepared... to die.
当然我现在好多了
Now obviously I turned a corner,
但我妻子朵洛斯
but my wife Doris was--
她一直寸步不离地陪伴着我
she was there every step of the way.
没有她我撑不过这一切的
I-- I wouldn't have made it without her.
我知道她对我品头论足的
I can tell she's judging me.
她觉得自己才是老大
I mean, she thinks she's superior to me
还想让我知道 不管我做什么
and wants me to know that no matter what I do
她都不会尊重我的
she'll never respect me.
我们先退回一步
Okay. Well, let's take a step back
探讨下为何你会让你的助理
and examine why you give your assistant
如此掌控你的情绪
so much power over your emotions.
我没给她权力
I don't give her the power.
她就这样
She has it every day of her life.
她才22岁 D罩杯
She's 22 years old with a D-cup.
简直无所不能了
She rules the world.
我们也该讨论下为何你总抓住年龄不放
And we should figure out why you make everything about age.
因为我是个已经50岁
'Cause I'm a 50-year-old woman
却又开始约会的女人
about to enter the dating scene again.
糟透了
I'm screwed.
所以一切都是因为你离婚了吗
So this is about your divorce.
阿丽安娜 相信我
Arianna, believe me,
我理解你为何会这么想
I understand where you're coming from.
但我可以向你保证
But I promise you it's not that dire
开始约会也没那么可怕
when you put yourself out there.
每个年龄段的女人都能找到很好的男人
There are wonderful men for women of every age.
你考虑过去婚恋网注册个账号♥吗
Have you considered signing up for an online dating site?
我♥干♥什么都不会去注册的
That's the last thing I need--
去看本挂个大照片
to see Ben's picture up there
满波士顿的招揽女人上♥床♥吗
soliciting sex from every woman in Boston.
我记得你说你丈夫叫布莱恩啊
I thought you said your husband's name was Brian.
不是 布莱恩是我首任丈夫
No, Brian was my first husband.
本是六个月前离开我的那位
Ben's the man who left me six months ago.
抱歉 我记错了
Sorry, right.
的确
Right.
你之前说本是做什么的来着
What did you say Ben does for a living?
我觉得我应当记下来
I feel like I should have it in my notes.
说不定有用
It might be relevant.
他在金融业工作
He works in finance.
女人可吃这一套了
And women love that.
我儿子告诉我 本都去约了三次会了
My son told me Ben has been on three dates already
还都是和同一个女人
with the same woman.
听说他带她去看了什么弗莱明戈舞
Apparently he took her to some flamenco performance.
真讨厌
I hate you.
复印机卡纸了 你得等会儿了
Copier's jammed. You're gonna have to wait a minute.
你总让我等
You're always making me wait.
你好
Oh, hi.
纸卡在哪儿了
So where's the paper stuck?
我也不知道
I don't know.
让我看看
Let me take a look.
好像是卡在...
It might be in between--
让我看看那里
Let me see over there.
你看到卡在哪里...
Where do you see--
不如和我去储物室聊聊吧
Why don't you come talk to me in the supply room?
那里的门能锁上
Its door locks.
看来你不是第一次了
Sounds like you've done that before.
-什么 -打扰下
- What? - Excuse me?
保罗 你好
Paul, hi.
复印机被卡住了
The copier's jammed.
让我看看
Let me take a look.
我去试试分类广♥告♥那边的复印机
I'm gonna try the one in classifieds.
好的 一会儿再聊
Okay, we'll talk later.
妈 怎么了
Mom, what happened?
你一个小时前就该到家的
You said you were gonna be home an hour ago.
别挑起这个话头
Don't get me started.
好吧 太迟了 我想说
It's too late. I'm started.
佩尔拉带来了一个新朋友
Pearl brought a new friend
做她的桥牌搭档
as her bridge partner,
她说那是她最后一次
claiming she was her roommate
老年人野营的室友
on their last elder hostel trip.
其实那人就是个枪手
She was a ringer,
她是桥牌终身大♥师♥
a life master.
我输了200块 我
I'm out 200 bucks. I could just--
妈 我们不是说好不玩钱的吗
Aw, mom, I thought we agreed you weren't gonna bet real money.
我该洗手吃饭了
I should wash up for dinner.
等等 我需要帮忙 我有麻烦了
Wait, I need your help. I'm having a crisis.
虽然我其实应该和同事讨论这种问题
Technically, I should only discuss this with a colleague.
-那好吧 -我刚发现
- Okay. - I just found out
我新来的病人要和本离婚了
my new patient is about to get a divorce
而这个本 15分钟内就会到我们家
from Ben, who's gonna be here in 15 minutes.
那就别再见你的病人了
So stop seeing your patient.
不 我绝不会为了我的私生活就枉顾病人的
No, I would never put my personal life before a patient.
那就别再见那个让你发疯的家伙了
So stop seeing your psycho.
我做不到 我喜欢他
I don't want to. I like him.
虽然说这话有点早
And even though it's kind of early,
但我们俩都觉得
I think we both kind of feel like
我们两个有可能修成正果的
there's this potential for this to be something.
你有多肯定
How sure are you?
我们才开始约会呢
We just started dating.
我来开门 是找我的
I got it. It's for me.
那就晚饭后再决定
Decide after dinner.
你选择放弃她或他都行
Either she goes or he goes.
今晚结束时
And at the end of the night,
两者中只会有一人收到你的玫瑰
only one of them will receive a rose.
什么
What?
好吧 你根本不看真人秀
That's right. You don't watch reality TV.
你只读书
You read.
妈妈 我朋友基兰
Hey, mom? Can my friend Kieran
能和我们一起吃晚饭吗
join us for dinner?
当然可以了
Sure.
我站起来了 大家有想要什么的吗
Anyone else want anything while I'm up?
-没有 -没有 谢谢了
- No, I'm good. - No, thank you.
阿普丽尔 你去最近那个果汁狂潮凑热闹了
So, April, you taking part in the whole juicing fad?
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表