剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
I was not here for this party.
我是来加班搜集资料的
Um, I actually was here working late anyways doing research.
-不 你不是 -劳伦斯 很抱歉
- No, you weren't. - Lawrence, we're sorry.
这是为了庆祝我能发表文章举♥行♥的派对
This was, um, a party for my byline.
拜托
Aw, come on.
我也不完全是个暴君
I'm not a complete tyrant.
只要我明早六点上班时
As long as everything is out of here by the time
-所有这些都清理干净就行 -会的
- I walk in at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow morning. - It will be.
如果让我发现有人哪怕动我桌子一下
And if I find out anyone so much has touched my desk,
记住...
remember...
你们开始工作前都是录了指纹的
y'all had to get fingerprinted when you started working here.
阿普丽尔
April.
我能跟你说个话吗
Can I talk to you a sec?
现在我知道你是有实力的人
Now that I know you can deliver,
我会更加依赖你
I'm gonna be leaning on you even more.
我觉得我们可以进一步
I think we can go ahead and
不再需要洛琦做中间人了
eliminate Raquel as the middle man.
你不需要别人照看了
You don't need a babysitter anymore.
你这么相信我我很高兴
I'm so glad you trust me that much.
但有件事我得提前跟您说一下
But there's just one thing I need to give you a heads-up about.
我很快会需要休假一段时间
I'm gonna need to take some time off soon.
你才发表一篇文章 阿普丽尔
It's one byline, April.
他们说千禧一代
Is this what they mean
都心高气傲是这意思吗
when they say the millennial generation is entitled?
不 是...
No, it's...
个人健康问题
a medical thing.
好吧 告诉我你要休多长时间
Okay, just let me know how much time you need.
我会的
I will.
夜晚愉快
Have a nice night.
老实说 我很吃惊
I have to admit, I'm surprised.
这些关爱人似乎并不怎么关爱别人
These caregivers don't seem very caring.
知道吗 那是布莱恩·康纳斯
Oh, you know what? There's Brian Connors.
他是个不错的人 我介绍你和他认识
Yeah, he's a nice guy. Let me introduce you to him.
卡佛医生 你在这儿干什么
Dr. Carver, what are you doing here?
-这是我嫂子萨拉 -你好
- This is my sister-in-law Sara. - Hi.
我们刚刚发现她女儿患了白血病
We just found out that her daughter has leukemia.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢 这很艰难
Thank you. Yeah. It's been really hard.
像现在我们俩就在争论
Like right now, she and I are in this power struggle over
她该什么时候开始化疗
when she's gonna start her chemo and...
这听起来的确很艰难
Yeah, that sounds hard.
或许你应该跟心理医生谈谈
Maybe you should talk to a therapist about it.
我就是个心理医生
Well, I-I am a therapist.
正好
Well, there you go.
抱歉 布莱恩 我很疑惑
I'm sorry. Brian, I'm confused.
我以为这个活动
I thought the point of this event was that
是为了让关爱人彼此间互助
caregivers could find support from each other.
我试图接受我儿子患有癌症的事
Look, I've been dealing with my son having cancer
快十年了
for almost 10 years now,
大部分人每周来这
and most of the people that come here every week,
都是因为这是我们可以聊天
it's because it's the one place we can chat,
可以喝点酒的地方
get a little pinot buzz,
而不是为了来聊癌症
and not talk about cancer.
好吧
Okay.
这样
So.
没事
It's all right.
萨拉 抱歉 我不知道
Sara, I'm sorry. I didn't know.
没事 我很感谢你的尝试 真的
It's fine. I appreciate the effort, really.
我只是想帮忙
Well, I just wanted to help.
你能治好癌症吗
But can you cure cancer?!
说真的 你能回到过去
Seriously, can you go back in time
改变重大的人生事件吗
and change major life events?
你能告诉我为什么是阿普丽尔吗
Can you explain to me why April?!
是因为我做了什么 还是...
Is it something I did or something I could have,
我也不知道 没做什么能阻止发生这事的事
I don't know, prevented in some way?
你能不能...能不能
Can you...can you...
让我分担一点错误
put some of the blame on me?
让我能理出点头绪来
So I can make some damn sense out of all this?!
我整天坐在那里
You know I sit all day long,
听别人
and I-I listen to people
谈论他们人生中最糟糕的部分
talk about the worst parts of their lives.
我帮他们疏通心结
And I help them make sense out of it all.
但我似乎无法为自己那么做
But I cannot seem to do that for myself.
我很生气 我...我...
And I'm mad. I'm-I'm...
我生这世界的气
I'm mad at the world.
生阿普丽尔的气 生你的气
I'm mad at April. I'm mad at you!
我就是... 我就是很生气
I'm-I'm just... I'm mad!
感觉怎样
So how'd that feel?
感觉棒极了
It felt great!
感觉真的...
It felt really...
棒极了
great, yes.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你在这儿啊
There you are.
抱歉 我只是玩累了休息会儿
Sorry, I was just taking a little break from the game.
是啊 我也开始感觉没什么劲了
Yeah, it started to make me feel pretty lame.
我今晚才意识到有多少事我没做过
I realized how much I hadn't done until tonight.
我一直在想那工作的事
So I've been thinking about that job.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
我想问问你...
I just wanted to ask you...
我觉得你应该去
I think you should take it.
如果你能得到那工作的话
I mean, if you get it.
我离开那么久你真的没意见吗
You'd really be cool with me leaving for that long?
这是次非常好的机会 多米尼克
It's a great opportunity, Dominic.
我知道你有多想要那工作
And I know how much you want it.
是啊 但是...
Yeah, but, you know...
我在这里也有想要的东西
There's other things that I want here.
在波士顿
In boston.
我知道 但这对我们的感情来说压力太大了
I know, but that's a lot of pressure to put on our relationship.
如果有哪里出了差错 我们就...
I mean, if anything ever went wrong, we would just--
你觉得会出错吗
You think that might happen?
我不知道 我只是想现实一点
I don't know, I'm just trying to be realistic.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Hey, can I talk to you?
怎么了
What's wrong?
格雷厄姆还在骚扰你吗
Is Graham still hitting on you?
告诉他你吃红肉
Just tell him you eat red meat
他就不会纠缠你了
and he'll leave you alone.
过来
Come here.
这是谁
Who is this?
告诉我 她是谁
Just tell me. Who is she?
我不想这样告诉你 但...
I didn't wanna tell you like this, but...
那女孩是我们同父异母的姐妹
that girl is our half-sister.
她叫娜塔莉·奥尔蒂斯
Her name is Natalie Ortiz.
什么
What?
也就是说爸爸...
Does this mean that dad...
是的 看来他很久前出轨了
Yeah, I guess he had an affair a long time ago.
那他和妈妈的婚姻就是个谎言吗
So, was his whole marriage to mom a lie?
我觉得不是 我不知道
I don't think so. I don't know.
我很抱歉你要这样发现这事
I-I'm-I'm so sorry you found out like this.
我打算告诉你的
I was gonna tell you,
但发生了这么多事
but with everything that's been happening,
我一直没找到合适的时机
it was just never the right time.
天啊 爸爸
Oh, my god. Dad.
我不想让你因此恨他
I don't want this to make you hate him.
那也是我的第一反应
That was my first reaction too.
但我们完全不了解他对那女人
But we have no idea how he felt about that woman
或者妈妈什么感觉
or mom.
而且你也说过
And you said it yourself,
也许同时喜欢两个人是有可能的
maybe it's possible to like two people,
谁知道呢 或许他打算在哪一天
and who knows, maybe he was planning on telling us the truth
告诉我们 但他...
at some point, and then he...
在有机会说之前就去世了
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表