剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
They were idiots, but it'll probably be fun times.
这是我的手♥机♥号♥
Here's my number.
你想去的话就给我发短♥信♥
Text me if you wanna come with.
拜拜
Bye.
基兰 你明天能顶我的班吗
Kieran, could you cover my shift tomorrow?
你真打算跟她一起去吗
You're really gonna meet up with her?
是有这想法
Thinking about it.
也许我能让她转变心意
Maybe I could get her to change her mind.
阿普丽尔·卡佛探望列奥·亨德利
April Carver to see Leo Hendrie.
怎么了
Something wrong?
利奥更新了他的访客名单
Leo updated his visitors list.
你不在名单上
You're no longer on it.
这...
That's--
他不会这么做的
He wouldn't.
抱歉
Sorry.
如果他不想搭理你
If he has a problem with you,
那他搞不好真是脑子有问题了
then maybe he really is messed up in the head.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
也许我只是在对一个昏迷的男人幻想
Maybe I was just projecting onto a guy in a coma.
而且如你所说 我俩聊天内容越来越诡异
And you're right about our conversations getting weirder.
昏迷的男人跟我分手
I mean, guys in a coma blowing me off?
神秘妹妹给我捐骨髓
Secret sisters giving me bone marrow?
也许不捐
Or not.
天呐 要是我没得白血病的话
God, what would we be talking about right now
我俩现在会聊些什么呢
if I never got leukemia?
你会在推特上发你午餐的照片
You'd be tweeting pictures of what you ate for lunch.
确实
Totally.
瞧 我这一天就是这样的
See, this is my day.
每天都是
Every day.
那你为什么不去格雷厄姆家
Why can't you just go hang out at Graham's
当他们在那啥
whenever they're like...
跟着节奏活塞运动吗
"Dubstepping"?
我是可以去 但多米尼克也在
I mean, I could, but Dominic is there.
这样你不会感觉奇怪吗
And wouldn't that make you feel kinda weird?
没事 不必担心我
Oh, no. Don't worry about me.
总感觉自己好像违反了闺蜜约定什么的
I just feel like I'm breaking girl code or something.
尤其是多米尼克
Especially since it sounds like
好像依旧对你那么混♥蛋♥的时候
Dominic's still being kind of a jerk to you.
是有一点吧 可我...
I mean, he kind of is, but I...
我不想看你被困在这
I don't want you trapped in here with...
我去问问格雷厄姆在干嘛
Yeah, I'm gonna see what Graham's up to.
萨拉不在家 她去超♥市♥买♥♥今晚的晚餐了
Sara's not home. She's at the market shopping for tonight's dinner.
好的
Oh, okay.
能告诉她一声我来过了吗
Will you just let her know that I dropped by?
好吧 我必须得问问
All right, I just have to ask.
你是不是反对我不告诉女孩们我和萨拉的事
Do you disapprove of me and Sara not telling the girls?
还是反对我和萨拉在一起
Or you just disapprove of me and Sara?
为什么你要得到我的许可
Not sure why you need my approval.
别这样 爱玛
Oh, come on, Emma.
你从不隐藏自己的真情实感
You've never been one to hide your feelings.
萨拉也是这样
And Sara's never been one to hide anything either.
我只想告诉你
Look, all I can say is
人们在害怕真♥相♥的时候才会选择隐瞒
people keep secrets when they're afraid of the truth.
真♥相♥是什么
And what's the truth?
你俩之间有一个暂时不会消散的障碍
There's an obstacle to your relationship that's not going away anytime soon.
她的亡夫 也就是你哥哥
Her dead husband and your brother.
托马斯已经去世两年了
Thomas has been gone for two years.
你真得听下萨拉是怎么说奥利维亚的
Listen to Sara go off about Olivia.
很显然他还没走远
It's apparent he's still very much around.
如果你不这么认为
If you disagree,
你可以试试让萨拉公开你俩的秘密
you can always ask Sara to go public.
听听她是怎么回你的
See what she says.
如果他在其他地方也讲了这故事
If he takes the story somewhere else,
我就起诉这个小混♥蛋♥违约
I'll sue the little snot for breach of contract.
我才不管他是不是才八岁
I don't care if he's eight years old!
这是什么
What's this?
我写的报道
Um, my article.
我要的不是这种报道
It's not what I asked for.
抱歉 我只是觉得
I'm sorry, but I just think
癌症的治疗成本实在太高了
that the inflated cost for premium cancer treatment is outrageous.
我没说过要写让我老婆看哭的报道吗
Didn't I say I wanted you to make my wife cry?
说了
Yeah.
你知道什么报道不会让我老婆看哭吗
You know what did not make my wife cry?
抨击医疗保险的报道
An article about how health insurance sucks.
你知道我老婆看完第一段之后干什么了吗
You know what my wife did after she read the first paragraph?
打开电视看《与星共舞》
She turned on "Dancing with the Stars".
我需要更私人化的报道
I need something personal.
你却丢给我一大堆数据
You gave me a bunch of statistics.
所以你是想让我写自己的癌症经历吗
So you want me to write more about my own experience?
可以
Sure.
如果能催人泪下的话
If it's sadder.
等... 抱歉
Um, hold-- sorry.
我感觉自己好像被利用了
Now I'm just feeling kind of exploited.
我是名记者
I'm a journalist.
专攻政♥治♥社会学
My major was in poli-sci.
我的背景是...
My background is in--
政♥治♥社会学
Poli-sci?
挺有趣的
That is so interesting.
你的毕业论文写的是有关什么的
Wait, what did you write your thesis about?
是有关
Oh, um, it was about how
开罗解放广场抗♥议♥游♥行♥影响了...
protests in Tahrir Square have shaped a generation--
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding!
我才不关心 我是这家报社的老大
I don't care. Look, I'm running a business here.
你只是我雇来写报道的
You're a writer-for-hire.
要么你按我的要求写出报道
Either you deliver the story I ask for
要么你就回去做调查
or you go back to research duty.
你自己选
Your choice.
我们是波院 我们是波院
We are B.C.! We are B.C.!
三 四 五
Three, four, five...
我们是波院 我们是波院
We are B.C.! We are B.C.!
你来啦
You came!
我妈还以为我在打工
Yeah, my mom thinks I'm at work.
好极了 我去给你拿杯酒
Sweet. Let me grab you a beer.
这些就是你认识的球队男生吗
So are these the guys that you met on the "T"?
老实说我也不记得了
Honestly, I don't remember.
这都不重要 年轻性感的好处就是
Not that it matters. The best thing about being young and hot is
你可以假装谁都认识
that you know everyone.
咋了
What?
没事 我...
Um, nothing. I...
你怀疑我下药了吗
Do you think I roofied it?
布伦娜 我对天发誓
Brenna, I swear to God.
我可能性格扭曲 但我从不会给别人下药的
I may be twisted, but I've never drugged anyone in my life.
相信我
Trust me.
列奥 加油
Yeah! Go Leo!
我就是你的私人拉拉队
I am your private cheering squad.
加油
Yeah! Come on!
我跟你提过我是大学操典队的队长吗
Did I tell you I was captain of the drill team in college?
没有 但我一点也不惊讶
No, but I'm not surprised.
如果你哥们儿一直偷懒休息的话
You know, your buddy is not gonna get stronger
你的身体是不会康复强壮的
if he keeps taking breaks.
我只需要和他聊一会
I just need to talk to him for a sec.
毕竟是你的康复训练
It's your recovery.
给你五分钟
Five minutes.
抱歉我直接就闯进来了
Sorry to just show up like this.
我本打算去你病房♥找你
I would have gone to your room,
可我现在去不了了
but I can't get up there now.
对 那件事
Oh, yeah. That.
利奥
Look, Leo...
我知道你后悔做手术了
I know you regret your choice to have surgery.
尽管是因为我说了什么才让你改变主意
But even if I had something to do with you changing your mind,
做出决定的还是你
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表