剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
I'll see you tomorrow.
你在这里
There you are.
我要给你看山姆发给我的搞笑视频
I've got to show you this funny video that Sam sent me.
是一只每次听到Jay-Z说脏话
It's this turtle who pokes his head out of his shell
就从壳里伸出头的海龟
every time Jay-Z says the b-word.
你连Jay-Z都不知道是谁吗
Oh, you don't even know who Jay-Z is, do you?
天呐 也不用这么看不起我吧 妈
God, give me some credit, mom.
给我看吧
Here. Show me.
你为什么在查去克利夫兰的机票
Why are you looking at flights to Cleveland?
有一个精神疾病的会议
Oh, well, there's a conference on the psychology of illness.
乔治要发表演讲
George is giving a talk.
你跟他说了那些书的事情
So you got in touch with him about the books?
我只是决定表现出
I just decided to act like
一切正常而且希望它们会正常的样子
things were normal and hope they would be.
-有用吗 -我觉得有用
- Did it work? - I think so.
我们的谈话很愉快
We had a really nice conversation.
和事情变复杂之前的感觉一样
It just all felt like we did before things got so complicated.
然后他提到了这个演讲
And then he mentioned in passing about giving this talk and--
我不知道 我觉得给他个惊喜应该不错
I don't know-- I thought it would be kind of fun to surprise him.
不是为了情爱 只是回到我们过去的状态
Not in a romantic way. It just feels like a good first step back
-迈出的第一步 -那很好
- towards where we used to be. - That's great.
克利夫兰万岁
Viva Cleveland!
真的吗 我不知道你会怎么想
Really? I didn't know what you would think.
我知道你对乔治以及乔治和我的事情有意见
I know you had issues before about George, and George and me.
我之前的意见是你不知道你想要什么
My problem before was that you didn't know what you wanted.
你陷在过往里
I mean, you were stuck in the past.
我没想到你会清理那个储物柜 但你清理了
I never thought you'd clean out that locker, but you did.
然后你又在办公室里有了一段感情
And then you had that affair at the office.
你是怎么知道的
How did you know about that?
阿普丽尔和我之间没有秘密
April and I have no secrets.
但我的重点是 你现在看起来轻松多了
But my point is, you just seem so much lighter now,
这让我很高兴
and that makes me happy.
太窝心了
Well, that's very sweet.
好了 承认吧
Okay, admit it.
陷入爱情绝对使你变成了一个更亲切的人
Falling in love has definitely made you a nicer person.
每件事都有弊端
Yeah. Well, there's a downside to everything.
给我看视频吧
Show me the video.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很高兴你愿意陪我来这家酒吧
I'm glad you wanted to check out this bar with me.
谢谢你邀请我 我有点惊讶
Thanks for inviting me. I was kind of surprised.
我并不是那种看见酷炫酒吧就想试试的女孩
I'm not really the go-to girl for checking out cool bars.
我只是觉得我们很久没有一起玩了
Yeah, well, I just figured we hadn't hung out in a while, so...
第一 把话说清楚
So yeah, first, just to, like, get this out of the way,
最近发生的这件事
this thing came up recently
我不想放大它
and I didn't want to make a big deal out of it,
但是用短♥信♥来谈这些严重的事情有点奇怪
but it always feels weird to bring up anything serious over text.
-严重的事情 -没有那么严重
- Anything serious? - It's not even that serious.
只是
It's just that...
多米尼克和我在约会
Dominic and I are seeing each other.
是真的
Yeah.
一开始我以为只是朋友的感情
At first I thought it was just a friends thing--
一开始 这件事发生多久了
At first? How long has this been going on?
我们混在一起没有那么久
We haven't been hooking up that long--
你们只是混在一起 那就有道理了
Okay, you guys are just hooking up. That makes way more sense.
为什么有道理了
Why does that make more sense?
你觉得多米尼克不可能想要认真和我约会吗
You think Dominic couldn't possibly want to date me for real?
我甚至不应该请求你的允许
I shouldn't even have to ask you for permission.
你都没和他在一起
You're not with him.
而且你还有男朋友
And you have a boyfriend!
怎么 你把多米尼克当备胎吗
What, were you trying to save Dominic for later?
不 我没那么说 我对他已经没有感情了
No, I didn't say that. I'm over Dominic.
那你为什么还
Then why are you even making--
因为这很诡异
Because it's weird!
我们是家人
And we're family!
家人就应该剥夺对方的幸福
So family members are supposed to deprive each other
来保护自己的尊严吗
of happiness just to protect their own egos?
抱歉 我22年的人生已经觉得
Sorry. I already spent 22 years of my life
你抢走了一个男人 我不会再让它发生了
feeling like I'm losing a man to you. I'm not doing it again.
这可不一样 那件事不是我们任何人的错
That was different. That was neither of our faults.
这件事也不是 这是两个人想在一起
This isn't either! This is two people who want to be together.
如果你觉得我不配这样的一个男人
I'm sorry if you don't think
我很抱歉
I don't deserve to be with somebody like him,
但这事轮不到你决定 我要走了
but that's not for you to say. I'm gonna leave now.
因为如果我喝下酒 我会变得刻薄
Because if I have a drink, I'm just gonna get mean.
已经吃过午饭了 你怎么还在这里
Didn't think you'd still be here, since it's after lunch.
可能下班后的时间约了小伙伴
Probably have a gal pal to meet for happy hour.
我知道你不认同
Okay, I know that you don't think
我昨晚那个时间离开
I should have left when I did last night,
但我不希望你认为我懈怠了
but I don't want you to think that I'm slacking or anything.
这份工作对我很重要
This job is a huge priority for me.
但它是最重要的吗
But is it your first priority?
以前的阿普丽尔三十秒前就会回答"是"了
Old April would have answered "yes" 30 seconds ago.
我们不能一致认同成功有很多种吗
Can we just agree that there are different models of success?
我尊重你达到现在的成就
I respect how you got where you are
以及你不要另一半的决定 但是
and your decision not to have a romantic partner, but--
我不是单身
I'm not single.
我以为你说你拒绝了家庭的栅栏
I thought you said you walked away from the picket fence.
我的意思是我的恋爱关系不那么传统
I meant I don't have a traditional relationship.
塞米尔和我甚至不住在同一个国家
Samir and I don't even live in the same country.
他是驻阿富汗的记者
He's a correspondent in Afghanistan.
-那一定很艰难 -其实挺好的
- That must be really hard. - It's actually ideal.
我们都不会失望
No one is ever disappointed.
如果不能每天说上话也就不会又负罪感
No guilt trips if we can't talk every day.
八小时的时差也非常好
And the eight-hour time difference is perfect.
我临睡时他起床
When I'm going to bed, he's getting up.
是我们通话的时间
That's when we talk on the phone.
你一定很担心他
You must worry about him, though.
那里还是很危险的
I mean, it's still pretty dangerous over there.
比起困在朝九晚五的无聊工作里
I'd rather he take risks and do a job he loves
我宁愿他冒险做自己喜欢的工作
than be stuck in a boring nine-to-five job he hates.
可能我们中的一些人
Maybe some of us just
不会这样把工作放在第一位
aren't meant to put our work first like that.
我还和生病前一样爱这份工作
I love this job just as much as I did before I got sick.
现在唯一的区别就是
The only difference now is that
我也同样爱我生活的其他部分
I love the rest of my life that much too.
这听起来可能很戏剧化 但当我在医院里时
Maybe this sounds dramatic, but when I was in the hospital,
我有大把时间来思考我想如何被记住
I had a lot of time to think about how I want to be remembered.
我绝对希望作为一名好记者被记住
And I definitely want to be remembered as a great reporter.
但我同样也想做一个好女儿
But I also want to be a great daughter,
好朋友 好女朋友
friend and girlfriend, too...
如果人能做到的话
If that's even humanly possible.
我猜我们会等着瞧了
I guess we'll see if it is.
我以为你♥爸♥爸之前来接你了
I thought your dad was picking you up earlier to pack.
你不是因为这个才提前走的吗
Isn't that why you left before me?
不是 我骗你的
Uh, no. I lied.
我回来收快递
I was meeting the delivery guy.
你要带它去楠塔基岛吗
Are you taking this to Nantucket?
不 是给你
No, it's for you...
和你的家人的 我觉得这样道别会有诗意
and your family. I thought it was a poetic way to say goodbye,
因为这是我们一开始产生联♥系♥的物件
since it's sort of how we first bonded.
-在网球场上 我很喜欢 谢谢你
- On the tennis courts. - I love it. Thank you.
你要保持联络
You have to keep in touch.
我要看看我家的岛上有没有信♥号♥♥
We'll see if I get service on my private island.
如果我们要像第一次那样打的话
So if we're doing this like the first time,
你要输得屁滚尿流了
I'm about to kick your ass, huh?
我没那么感伤
I'm not that sentimental.
您好 女士 登记与会吗
Hi there, ma'am. Checking in for the convention?
不 我只是登记入住酒店
No, I'm actually checking in to the hotel,
但我是来支持一名演讲者的
but I am here to support one of the speakers.
-丈夫吗 -不 只是我的小叔子
- Husband? - Nope. Just my brother-in-law.
好了 您入住房♥间后
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表