剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
不不 我不知道我的取向究竟是什么
No. No, I don't know what I am.
无论如何 我不会给自己贴标签的
And I'm not even into labels, anyway.
知道吗 格里尔也是这样的
You know that, and so does Greer.
你...
Have you like...
-你和她怎么样了吗 -基兰
- Have you done stuff with her? - Kieran...
你和她的关系比咱俩还要深入吗
Have you gone further with her than me?
不 这不是竞争
No, and it's not like a contest.
你们俩我真的都很喜欢
I really like you both.
我知道这听起来挺奇怪
I know that sounds weird,
但是你有没有可能接受
but is there any world that you would be cool with
我同时和你俩约会的事实啊
me dating both of you?
我...
I mean...
好吧 我试试
Yeah, I can try.
如果你愿意偶尔让我看的话
If I can watch sometime.
别说了
Shut up.
你可以一直待在家里
You can always stay home.
我是说 你做了麻醉啊
I mean, you've had anesthesia.
你可能会觉得恶心一阵子
You might feel nauseated for a couple of hours.
我不想待在家里 我想去辩论会
I don't want to stay home. I want to go to the debate.
你是真的为了辩论会吗
Is it really about the debate?
还是你想见列奥
Or is it about seeing Leo?
两个原因都有不行吗
I mean, can't it be both?
这太怪了
It's weird.
他没去互助小组
He hasn't shown up to the support group
而且他也没回我短♥信♥
and he's been ignoring my texts.
我们一次都没聊过呢 自从...
We haven't talked once since--
你们俩上♥床♥后
You hooked up.
这我依旧感觉很糟糕
Oh, which I still feel terrible about.
我还忘不了多米尼克
I can't stop thinking about Dominic.
天啊 你够了
My god, stop it.
你们已经分手了
You guys are on a break.
是啊 然后我仅仅用了四十八小时
Yeah, and it only took me 48 hours
就勾搭上了另一个人
to hook up with someone else.
挺经典啊 顺便说一句
Kind of a cliche, by the way.
葬礼刚结束就去做♥爱♥了
You know, having sex after a funeral.
虽然这葬礼是假的
Even a fake one.
你还好吗
You're Okay?
要用这个吗
Do you need this?
不用 我没事
No, I'll be fine.
这太糟糕了
This just sucks,
就像我会晨吐
it's like I have morning sickness
但我并没有怀孕
without even being pregnant.
这状态真不该去见列奥
It's not exactly the best shape to be in to see leo.
在我去进行一个月的闭关化疗之前
I have to get this thing with him resolved before I go
我得跟他把这事解决了
into a chemo prison for a month.
你为什么不让我跟你一起去呢
Why don't you just let me come with you?
假装我是你的助理
Pretend I'm your assistant,
而你助理的工作就是负责拿着个呕吐袋
and your assistant's job is to carry a barf bag.
那我简直就是个差劲的老板
That would make me a pretty crappy boss.
我有过更糟的
I've had worse.
她是和我一起的
She's with me.
他在那里
And there he is.
你很好 非常好
You're good. You're good.
也许他没看见你
Maybe he didn't see you.
他看见我了
He saw me.
听着 我去给你拿点水好吗
Hey, look, I'm going to go and get you a water, okay?
不 不用 我没事
No. No, I'm okay.
我们进去看辩论会吧
Go in and watch the debate.
我得去签到 然后要开始工作了
I have to check in and get to work.
我以为我要一直陪着你
I thought the whole point was me staying with you.
我懂 但那会看起来很怪的
I know, but it's gonna look weird.
如果你和我一起进去
If you come in with me,
那就像是出了什么事似的
like something's wrong.
本来就是出事了
Something is wrong.
拜托了 你走吧 我一会去找你
Please, just go. I'll find you after.
我是第二单打
And I play second singles.
凯特林是第一单打
Kaitlin, who plays first singles,
她马上就要毕业了 所以我希望
she's graduating. So I'm hoping
明年我能够提升一大步
to get bumped up next year.
你知道某人打得也不错啊
You know who's not bad at tennis...
我可是为此付出了惨痛代价呢
I learned that the hard way.
妈 你不留下吃晚饭吗
Mom, aren't you staying for dinner?
我们订了中国菜
We ordered Chinese.
我要和格蒂去买♥♥点东西
I've got a little shopping to do with Gertie,
给阿普丽尔的派对做准备
for april's party.
不用 我会去买♥♥ 或者我送你去
No, I can do that or I can drive you.
我懂 我懂
I've got it, I've got it.
真够怪的
That was weird.
不得不说她平时就这么奇怪
I'd say that was her regular weird.
那么 格里尔
So, Greer...
班长 网球队长 生态俱乐部主席
Class president, tennis captain, eco club president,
你是怎么做到这些事的
how do you manage everything?
我有个双胞胎
I have a twin.
还有幽默感
And a sense of humor.
我喜欢她 布伦娜
I like this one, Brenna.
应该是饭到了
I think that's the food.
妈妈 给我你的卡好吗
Mom, can I have your card?
我来付吧 我爸妈出门的时候
I can cover it. My parents left me money
给我留了钱
for meals when they're out of town.
不用 在我家你不用交饭钱
No, you are not paying for food in my house.
但还是谢谢你的美意
But thank you for offering.
拿去吧
Here you go.
你♥爸♥妈走了多久了
How long are your parents gone for?
至今为止大约是我人生的四分之三那么久吧
About three quarters of my life so far.
但这次只有几天
But just a couple days this time.
好吧 如果你愿意的话
Well, you know you're welcome
欢迎你留下来过夜
to spend the night here if you want.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好
Hola.
你来干嘛
What are you doing here?
来做以前每次我来这都做的事
The same thing I'm doing here every other time I come over--
吃光你冰箱里的食物
I'm raiding your fridge
和你看不良电视节目
and watching bad TV with you.
行吗
Is that cool?
好啊
Uh, yeah.
格里尔也在
Greer's here.
是生态俱乐部在召开紧急会议吗
Is there an emergency eco club meeting?
海豚们还好吧
Are the dolphins okay?
没有 我们只是一起玩玩
No, we're just hanging out.
好吧 我不想打扰你们
Okay, um... I don't want to interrupt.
不 你没有 进来吧
No, you're not. Come in.
我叔叔马上就来了 我们订了中国菜
My uncle's coming over, we just ordered Chinese.
你也应该和格里尔玩玩
And you should hang out with Greer,
我觉得你们也许会喜欢彼此的
I think you guys might actually like each other.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请听我说 好吗
Can I have your attention, please?
你来了
You're here.
麻省州长辩论
我说了我会来的
I said I would be.
你今天没去办公室
You weren't in the office today.
我还以为你提前开始休假了呢
I thought maybe you started your leave of absence early.
没有
Nope.
你是什么病来着
What's wrong with you again?
跟你没什么关系
Nothing you need to worry about.
我也不怎么感兴趣
Oh, I wasn't gonna worry.
我知道您和您父亲一样
I understand that you debated
在大学里辩论过
in college like your father.
是的
Yes, I did.
我母亲可以作证
As my mom can attest,
布鲁斯和我有过不少
Bruce and I had
相当激烈的唇枪舌辩
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表