剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
I guess it's just gonna take some time for all of this to feel normal.
或者现在就开始适应 最后总能成功的
Or maybe if we just start acting like it's normal now, it will be.
-一般都行得通 -是吗
- Usually works. - Does it?
试试就知道了
Only one way to find out.
布伦娜 能跟你谈谈吗
Hey, Bren. Can I talk to you for a minute?
行 格里尔的事你已经考虑好了吗
Yeah, did you make up your mind yet about Greer?
-还没考虑好 -妈
- No no, not yet. - Mom.
亲爱的 是别的事
No, honey, this is about something else.
汉伯格医生今天打电♥话♥问我
Dr. Hamburg called me today and asked if I thought
你愿不愿意去找她谈谈
you'd be willing to go in and talk to her.
-谈什么 -别太担心
- About what? - it's nothing to be concerned about.
就只是有个问题要问你
She just has a question for you.
我都快恐慌发作了
I'm having a panic attack here.
唯一卖♥♥杰克琳想要的纽扣是在北岸店
The only place that sells the buttons Jaclyn wants is on the North shore,
你可知道不开车去北岸就至少
and you know the only way to get to the north shore
得坐三小时公交
without a car is a three-hour bus ride.
猜猜谁坐公交会晕车啊
Guess who gets carsick on the bus?
吐得稀里哗啦
Like, to the point of vomit.
-深呼吸 -我在努力
- Okay, just take a deep breath. - I'm trying.
我刚走进了一家门口
I just walked into this nail place
挂着"放松"牌子的美甲店
that had a sign out the front saying "relaxing".
结果一点也不让人放松
And guess what? It's not.
我很想去见你
I really wish I could meet you,
但现在洛琦做了我的上司就
but now that Raquel is my boss it's like--
没事 我能理解
Oh yeah. No no no, it's fine, I get it.
想想百慕大吧
Think about Bermuda.
想象一下我们将在温暖的海水里进行的足浴
Imagine those weird little foot baths are warm ocean waters,
脑补一下我们即将喝到的椰汁
and visualize the coconuts we're gonna be sipping from,
即将亲热到的男人
and the strange men you'll be making out with.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
我真的不希望你现在独自一人
I really don't want you to be alone right now.
还有其他你能联络的人吗
Is there anyone else you can call?
我不知道为什么我会有这样的情绪反应
I don't know why I'm having such an emotional reaction to this,
但不管怎样 待在这里我就冷静了很多
but whatever. I feel calmer just being here.
-谢谢你来见我 -很乐意帮你
- Thanks for meeting me. - Happy to help.
我从未因为分手这么伤心过
You know, I've never felt this sad about a breakup before.
-是不是说明这么做是个错误 -不不
- Is that a sign that it was a mistake? - No. No.
他放弃你是因为他害怕
He bailed on you because he was scared
你最终会放弃他 对吗
that you were gonna bail on him eventually, right?
对 就是这样
Yeah, pretty much.
那么他人生中住在恐惧之境
Well, then he was coming from a place of fear... in life.
能不能给我来点
You know what? Can I actually get
有机糖类磨砂
some of that organic sugar scrub?
-看起来不错 -格雷厄姆有点神经质
- It looks good. - Graham is kind of a paranoid guy.
对吧 他是个胆小鬼
Right. He's a wuss.
而你是那种人生中住在
And you-- you're the kind of person that has lived in, what,
-三个大♥陆♥上吗 -四个
- Like three continents? - Four.
四个 所以
Four. So...
那个家伙配不上你
This dude's not for you.
不好意思 现在改变主意
Excuse me, is it too late
加一个肩部按♥摩♥会不会太晚了
to change my mind about the shoulder rub?
-你还好吗 布伦娜 -还好
- You okay, Brenna? - Yeah.
我只是没想到会这样
Yeah, I just wasn't expecting this.
我们还需要做一些测试来确定
We still need to run some more tests to make sure
你对这位患者来说是最匹配的捐赠者
you're the best possible match for this specific patient,
但只有经过你的同意我们才能进行整个流程
but we only do that if you agree to go through the whole process.
-那位患者是谁 -我也不知道
- Who's the patient? - I actually don't know.
捐赠过程是匿名的
The donation process is anonymous.
但既然他们联络了你
But if they're reaching out to you,
你甚至未满十八岁
somebody who's under eighteen,
看来他们需要骨髓移植
it sounds like they need a bone marrow transplant
而你可能是他们唯一的希望
and you're probably their only hope.
所以我能
So I could...
-拯救他们的生命 -非常有可能
- save their life? - Quite possibly.
那么我同意加入
Then I'm in.
要不你今晚考虑一下
Why don't you take the night to think about it?
-你现在就需要我的答复吗 -完全不着急
- Do you need to know right now? - Not at all.
阿普丽尔明天过来做常规血液检查
I'm seeing April tomorrow for some routine blood work,
你可以告诉她你的最终决定
so you can give her your final decision
让她带个话给我
and she can pass the message on to me.
同时 多了解一些捐赠流程
In the meantime, just do some more reading about the process.
这是个很大的抉择
It's still a very big decision.
你将要贡献给它的时间
All the time that you'll have to devote to the process,
进行的测试
the tests leading up to it--
对于你这个年纪的人来说是很大的牺牲
It's a big sacrifice for somebody your age.
为了他人的需求而承受痛苦
Enduring some pain to help somebody
不是一个轻松的选择
get what they need is not an easy decision.
-好 很好笑 丹尼 你在 -丹尼
- Okay, hilarious, Danny. Where-- - Danny?
天呐 你来这里干什么
Hey! Oh my god. What are you doing here?
我想你可能要加班
I thought you might be working late,
所以给你送点面包和汤
so I brought you some crumbs and chowder.
谢谢你 你不用这么做的
Thank you. You didn't have to do that.
你涂了指甲油吗
Um, are you wearing nail polish?
对 为了让贝思不哭什么都行
Oh, well, yeah. Anything to make Beth not cry.
谢谢你帮我照顾她
Thank you so much for taking care of her for me.
不能自己去我很难过
I feel terrible I couldn't do it myself,
尤其是今天忙得四脚朝天
especially 'cause today has been a bust
而且今晚还约了娜塔莉喝酒
and I'm supposed to go meet Natalie for drinks tonight,
但我要爽约了
but I'm gonna have to bail.
我写出新闻来之前不能离开
I can't leave until I break a story.
-为什么 -因为丹尼已经
- Why? - Because Danny has been
去拜访了每一家消防站和警局
stalking every fire and police station in town.
我确信他现在已经有所收获了
I'm sure he has something by now.
好吧 所以他今天的新闻比你多
Okay, so he gets more stories today.
明天又是新的一天有新的新闻 对吗
Tomorrow's a new day with new stories, right?
对 但今天我们平局 明天他就会超过我
Yeah, but today we're even, so tomorrow he'll be ahead.
听起来竞争很激烈
Oh... man. That sounds intense.
每天都要赢 太累了
Having to win every single day. It's exhausting.
你回去工作吧
Well, I'll let you get back to it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我盯着这个浏览器太久了
I've been staring at this surfer way too long.
-那些丑东西都渐渐变可爱了 -同意
- all the ugly stuff is starting to look cute. - Agreed.
我刚把一条天使翅膀的项链加入了购物车
I just put a necklace with angel wings in my shopping cart.
删掉它 然后我们就结账 好吗
Take it out immediately. And then we're gonna check out, okay?
数到三 一 二
On the count of three. One, two...
等等 我的收获地址应该写你家吗
Wait. Should I put your place as my mailing address?
当然了
Yeah. Sure.
我们毕业前不能在家里待久一点
It's so weird that we don't have
真奇怪
that much time at home before we graduate.
明年可能就是你住在这里的最后一年了
Like, next year may be the last year you're living here.
-对 -我才可能也是
- Yeah. - And I guess it would have been
我住在家的最后一年
my last year at my place.
但是 我不会和父母一起住了
But, uh, I'm not gonna live with my parents anymore.
永远不会
Ever.
但是没关系
But it's okay.
会很有趣的 已经很有趣了
It's gonna be fun. We're already having fun.
我能告诉你一件事吗
Hey, can I tell you something?
之前我不知道该怎么说
I-- I didn't know how to bring this up before,
其实我妈妈最初是拒绝
but my mom actually said no...
你真的搬进来住的
about you moving in for real.
你为什么不早点告诉我
Why didn't you tell me sooner?
不知道 我不想让你不开心
I don't know. I just didn't want to upset you.
-你生气了吗 -不 完全没有
- Are you mad? - No, not at all.
这是很大的请求 我和我爸住也没事
It was a lot to ask. I'll be fine with my dad.
对 绝对的
Yeah, totally.
-你要去哪里 -回家
- Where are you off to? - Home.
-才七点半 -对 我要去见我妹妹
- It's only 7:30. - Yep, I'm gonna meet up with my half-sister.
你看到我今天写的那篇新闻了吗
But did you see I broke a big story today?
-丹尼写了三篇 -他干得很好
- And Danny broke three. - That's good for him,
对邮报也很好 晚上过得愉快
and good for the "Post." You have a great night.
明天见
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表