剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
Chinese characters, really?
真有创意
Original.
我知道 我觉得他们该纹个更好的
I know. I thought they can do better,
所以我打算修改下
so I figured I'd take some artistic license
给他们纹这个
and give them this instead.
我很慢
"I am slow."
你真要这么做吗
Are you really gonna do that?
有何不可
Why not?
不知道 不会被开除吗
I don't know. Can't you get fired?
要是我觉得他们有看出来这点的智商
Yeah, maybe I'd worry about that if I thought
我可能会担心被开除的事的
they were smart enough to figure it out.
但我相信你俩会保守秘密的对吧
But I think the secret's safe with us.
急聘
外婆
Hey, grandma.
妈
Hey, mom.
孩子 坐下吧
Have a seat, kiddo,
帮我用这些破字母拼个单词出来
and help me make a word out of these crappy letters.
还是算了 外婆 我现在不想玩游戏
That's okay, grandma. I'm not really in a board-game mood.
我 我找了份工作
I, um... I got a job.
也就只是每周三天 四点到八点
It's just three times a week from 4:00 to 8:00
接接电♥话♥ 也算是份工作吧
answering phones, but that counts, right?
在哪上班
Where?
基本上算是个美术馆
It's basically an art gallery.
基本上
"Basically"?
他们有各种各样的艺术
Yeah, they do, like, different types of art.
比如视觉艺术
Like visual art.
给你们看看他们的网站
Here, let me show you their website.
别被吓到就好
Just don't get freaked out --
纹身店
A tattoo parlor?!
妈 不是这样的
Mom, no, it's not.
波士顿最佳纹身及人♥体♥艺♥术♥
"Best of Boston: tattoos and body art."
布伦娜 这不是我想要你找的工作
Brenna, this is not the kind of job I had in mind, and you know it.
我就知道你会这么说
Yeah, I know you'd say that.
那你为什么还要这么做
Then why did you do it?
算了
You know what? Never mind.
我就还没开始上班就辞职好了
I'll just quit before my first day.
可以了吧
Cool.
她确实听你的了
She did do what you asked.
她就是故意刺♥激♥我
She's purposely testing me.
也许这真的是她喜欢的事
Maybe that's just who she is.
妈 时间到
Okay, mom, time's up.
就一个单词想出来了没
Really, do you have a word?
我想说的可不止一个单词呢
I have a few words.
不过就不告诉你
I'm keeping them to myself.
那还是我上次在纽约呢
That was actually that last time I was in New York.
劳伦斯 有时间吗
Lawrence, do you have a second?
你要是直接说了就能省好多时间呢
You'd save so much time if you just started talking.
抱歉
Sorry.
如你所知
Okay, as you know,
我本应该去采访布鲁斯·亨德利
I was supposed to do that profile on Bruce Hendrie.
我很高兴洛琦先去做了采访
And I'm so glad Raquel took over that
为我让他热热身
initial interview to warm him up.
这样我就能更专注竞选的隐私部分
Now I can dig into the more personal sides of the campaign.
我想好了我的第一块内容
I have a pitch for my first piece.
布鲁斯的儿子利奥
Bruce's son Leo.
我昨天在布鲁斯的大楼外碰到他
I met him outside of bruce's office yesterday,
真人和官方差距很大
and he was not what I thought based on all the official photos.
所以我自己调查了一下
So I did a little research.
过去五年他一直住在巴黎
And I guess he's been living in Paris for the last five years.
他曾于去年秋天在瑞士的机场
and he was arrested at an airport in Switzerland last Fall
因尝试将大♥麻♥带过安检而被捕
for trying to smuggle pot through security,
但他们放了他
but they let him go,
我猜想这和布鲁斯最近为
which I'm assuming isn't unrelated to the donation
苏瑞士机场捐款脱不了干系
Bruce recently made to the Zurich Airport,
不过我会调查确认的
but I'll find out for sure.
我觉得要是我继续肯定能挖出大新闻
I feel like if I keep digging there's a really great story here.
看来做了不少功课啊
You've done your homework.
洛琦让我了解了提前的重要性
Raquel really stressed the value of research.
不幸的是布鲁斯的儿子是个"雷区"
But unfortunately bruce's son is off-limits.
为什么 又不是没写过候选人家人的事
Why? We print plenty of stories about candidates' families.
不是家人的问题
It's not that he's family.
只是利奥·亨德利不行
It's Leo Hendrie specifically.
相信我 我们不能越过雷区
Trust me, we can't go there.
这越界了
It crosses a line.
我该走了
I should run.
我得去和文字编辑谈谈亨德利的采访
I have to meet with my copy editor about the Hendrie's interview.
我会确保不会提及任何关于他儿子的事
I'll make sure that I don't say anything about his son,
否则就越界了
since that crosses a line.
谢谢
Thanks.
别因为我回绝了你的两篇报道
Don't let the fact that I've nixed your last two story pitches
就开始小心翼翼做事了
make you stop taking risks around here.
我知道你很报上有名
I know you're anxious to get your name in the paper,
但你才多大 十二岁吧
but you're only, what, 12 years old?
-二十四了 -是啊 还很年轻
- 24. - Exactly.
你已经超人一步了
And you're ahead of the game.
报上有名离你不远了
You'll get that byline soon.
冒着生命危险为你偷来了这个 小多
问个问题
Question.
这只是
This is just, um --
-我和多米尼克 -我问的不是你俩
- Dominic and I -- - I don't care what's going on with you guys.
你就喜欢上一个最大也就写了个
If you wanna hook up with someone whose biggest scoop
史奇雷克斯 美国著名艺人
史奇雷克斯对社会的影响的人 随你便
is the impact of skrillex on society, go for it.
我想知道的是
What I wanna know is...
娜塔莉·奥尔蒂斯是谁
Who's Natalie Ortiz?
我不知道 她是谁
I don't know. Who is she?
你拍下车牌的车主
Some girl whose car you took a picture of.
-为啥要拍 -那张纸在我抽屉里的吧
- Why? - That was in my desk.
本来是 现在不是
Yep, and now it's not.
娜塔莉·奥尔蒂斯两天前在洛根
Natalie Ortiz rented this car two days ago
租了这辆车 今天刚还
at Logan and returned it today.
顺便告诉你
And in case you're wondering,
她并没有去升级责任保险
she did not choose to upgrade her liability insurance.
告诉我她有什么故事
Now tell me what story you're trying to break about her.
-那和工作无关 -别骗我了
- That's not for work. - Don't lie.
说真的 她是谁
Seriously, who is she?
娜塔莉·奥尔蒂斯
娜塔莉·奥尔蒂斯
能聊聊吗
Hey. Can we talk?
我能说不吗
Do I have a choice?
首先 你不必辞你的新工作
First of all, you don't have to quit your new job.
真的吗
Really?
但你要是敢弄哪怕一个纹身
But if you come home with even one little tattoo--
不会的
No, I won't.
我只是接线员
I'm only the receptionist.
关于那天发生的事我想了好多
So, I thought a lot about what happened the other day,
你说我没有关注你
what you said about me not being there for you.
-那是气话 -没事的
- I was just mad. - No, it's okay.
我希望我们之间能坦诚
I mean, I want you to feel like you can be honest with me.
不过既然我希望你说实话
If I expect you to tell me the truth,
那我也得能听进去
I need to be able to hear it.
你觉得我在你父亲死后
You don't feel like I've been as present for you
一直不怎么关心你 说的不错
since your dad died. Fair.
我会改的 还有呢
I'll work on that. What else?
我们为什么总是什么都要谈
Why do we always have to talk about everything?
因为那是我的职责所在
Because that's my thing.
好吧
Okay, well...
有时候我觉得我没有达到你的期望
Sometimes I feel like I'm not turning out how you want me to be.
你总是说
Like, you keep talking about
我小时候我们经常干的事
all these things that we used to do when I was younger,
就像你想让我变回那样 但是
like you want me to go back to that, but
我现在长大了
I'm older now.
我知道 我知道
I know that. I know.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表