剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
triple?
三
Three.
三百
Hundred?
不 三个人
No, three guys.
只有男人吗
Just guys?
我和五个女人有过关系
I've been with five women.
最后一个问题
Last question.
有没有过办公室恋情
Ever engage in an inter-office romance?
-没有 -不错
- No. - Hmm.
很聪明
Smart.
我完全被多米尼克骗了
I got totally screwed over by Dominic
去年的节日聚会上
at the holiday party last year.
多米尼克
Dominic?
艺术和娱乐界的多米尼克吗
Like arts and entertainment Dominic?
他是我见过的最烂的人
Yeah. He is the worst.
多米尼克和谁都睡
Dominic sleeps with everyone.
还好你还没被他迷住
It's a good thing you haven't gotten sucked in yet.
或者我猜
Or I guess
你还没把他迷住
he hasn't gotten sucked in yet.
你知道 因为
You know, because--
不用解释 我懂
No, I get it. I get it.
-喂 -贝思 他是花♥花♥公♥子♥
- Hello? - He's a player, Beth.
-谁 -多米尼克
- Who? - Dominic.
发生什么事了吗
Did something happen?
我发现他非常滥情
I found out he sleeps around.
所以我深度挖掘了一下
So I did a little digging...
他的生活就像啤酒广♥告♥中的那样
this guy's life is like a beer commercial.
我们曾在网上追踪过他
Yeah, we've stalked him online before.
但我们从未交叉对照过手♥机♥社交软件
Yeah, but we never cross-referenced
像"图享" "推特"或"万地图"这类的
Instagram, Twitter, and Vine before.
三周前 考特尼评论到
Three weeks ago Courtney commented
昨晚之后她依旧疲惫
that she was "still tired from last night."
之类之类之类的
Dot dot dot.
一个月前
And a month before that...
一个叫做莎拉·索菲的女孩
Some girl named Sarah Sophie tagged him backstage
和他在凤♥凰♥秀后台亲热
at that phoenix show.
感觉不论他去哪
It's like everywhere he goes,
都像在旅行 拈花惹草
he just trips and falls on some girl with bangs.
你最近见过多米尼克吗
Well, have you seen Dominic lately?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你和帅哥约会就会有这种事
This is what happens when you date people who look like that.
-喜欢他的人不会少 -好吧
- Other people want them. - Yeah, well...
显然他也想和她们约会
apparently he wants them too.
我在试图照顾自己
And I'm trying to take care of myself here.
不想因为看到他和什么可♥儿♥
I can't be stressing out looking at pictures
在海滨别♥墅♥的照片而身心疲惫
of him and Chloe at her beach house.
他们藏在沙丘里
They hiked in the dunes.
然后都得了皮疹
They both got poison ivy.
我不知道 我觉得这段恋情不会有结果
I don't know. I just don't see this going anywhere.
而且你还没和他做♥爱♥
You haven't even had sex with him.
我知道 这点最郁闷
I know. That part sucks.
不过你还是可以和他做的
Well, you still could.
-什么 -你不是一直为难
- What? - You've been stressing about
不知道什么时候该告诉他你的病吗
when to tell him you're sick and how you're gonna do it,
所以如果你不想和他有结果
so if you really don't see this going anywhere,
你就不必担心任何事
you don't have to worry about anything
只要快乐就够了
but having fun with him.
这反而是种解放
This is liberating.
好吧
Okay.
我现在要去做牛奶艺术了
I gotta go make art out of hot milk now.
-爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you. - Love you too.
抱歉过了这么久
Sorry that took so long.
做糖包的人真是太无理取闹了
The sugar packet guy was being really unreasonable.
他本来应该嘴甜的 懂吗
You'd think he'd be nicer. I mean, right?
因为糖啊
Sugar.
这边进展怎么样了
How are we doing here?
镇里大多数咖啡店
Most of the shops in town
都会做树叶或者心型
are going to be doing leaves or a heart.
我们应该更有创意一点
I think we could be more imaginative.
既然在迪赛咖啡馆 我们就做一个
Here at Diesel, we're going to be doing
起伏的心型
the wavy heart.
还能更糟点
Could be worse.
还有更糟的
Could it?
还有什么比见到你母亲
What could be worse than seeing your mom
被穿着褶皱卡其裤的男人摸来摸去更糟的
get groped by some guy in pleated khakis?
至少他还穿着卡其裤
At least his khakis were on.
我谢谢你 现在我在想没有裤子的画面了
Thanks. Now I just pictured them off.
我撞见过我父母在办事的一次
I walked in on my parents once.
正在做♥爱♥吗
Actually having sex?
相关吧
Well, sex adjacent.
只能说他把头埋在她腿间
Let's just say his head was in her lap.
你可以打住了
And you can stop right there.
从此感恩节在我眼里就变了个样
Thanksgivings were never the same.
至少那是你的父母
Well, at least they were both your parents,
而不是你妈妈和某个陌生男人
not your mom and some random.
你♥爸♥爸呢 他也在和别人约会还是
Well, what about your dad? Is he dating someone too or...?
没有
No.
实际上我爸爸去世了
Actually, my dad died.
抱歉
Sorry.
我还以为你父母离婚了
I just assumed your parents were divorced or something,
因为现在这种事情很常见
'cause everyone's parents are.
没关系的
No, it's okay.
几年前他出车祸死了
He died in a car accident a couple of years ago.
无论如何 今晚的晚餐会非常怪异
Anyway, this dinner tonight should be super awkward.
如果真的受不了 就告诉我
Well, let me know if it gets really unbearable,
如果你需要逃跑的话
and you need to escape.
我来救你
I'll come break you out.
分散大家的注意力 假装偷个
I'll create a diversion, pretend like I'm stealing
家传珠宝什么的
the family jewels or something...
你就能从后门溜出去了
while you sneak out the back.
还家传珠宝
Family jewels?
我也不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
你家住在比肯山呢
You live in Beacon Hill.
不过说真的
But seriously,
你要是需要精神支援
if you feel like you need some moral support,
我可以去陪你
I'm down to be your plus one.
你估计一星期大概能有
So how many repeat customers would you say
多少回头客
you have in a week?
回头客是我的主要客户来源
I would say that is the lifeblood of my business.
胡萝卜兄 胡萝卜汁
我的顾客并不多
I don't have many customers,
但他们都会再次光顾
but the ones I do have keep coming back.
比如你
You did.
那是因为我要写报道
It's just because I'm writing a story about you.
你也喜欢我的胡萝卜汁 我能看出来
Oh, you also like the juice. I can tell.
你今天状态好多了
You're more focused today.
-真的吗 -就顺着我说是吧
- I am? - Would you just play along and say you are?
我就能觉得
That would make me feel like
我的东西真的能帮助他人
I'm actually helping people with this stuff,
这样也能帮我原谅癌症
which would help me forgive the cancer.
要怎么原谅癌症
How do you forgive cancer?
罹患癌症让我发明了胡萝卜汁
Well, cancer led me to the juice,
如果胡萝卜汁能帮助他人
and if the juice is helping people,
那我所经历的这一切
then it gives me some reason as to why
也就都有意义了
all of this is happening to me.
要想通为什么偏偏你患上了癌症
Trying to make sense of why this is happening to you
算是最难的事之一了
is one of the hardest things.
-听起来像是这样 -的确
- It's sounds like. - Yeah.
跟我的顾客聊这些也有帮助
It helps that there are customers to talk about it to.
丽塔患了乳腺癌
There's Rita with breast cancer,
丹尼斯有黑素瘤
Dennis with melanoma,
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表