剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表
你太不会撒谎了
You're a terrible liar,
很惊人 因为你一整天
which is surprising, since you spend all day
都假装对别人的无聊故事有兴趣
pretending to be interested in people's boring stories.
它们也不总是无聊故事
They're not always boring.
所以你为什么鬼鬼祟祟的
So why are you sneaking around?
是因为你在办公室里袭击了我
Is it because you attacked me in your office
而现在你后悔了吗
and now you're having regrets?
因为我个人认为 那次充满激♥情♥
'Cause personally, I thought it was hot.
我不是说它不是
I'm not saying it wasn't, you know--
-充满激♥情♥的 -对
- hot. - right.
只是 我
It's just that, I-- I'm
现在不是在寻求认真的感情
not looking for anything serious right now,
就这次的性♥爱♥而言
in terms of the sex.
而且 这次还不错
And, I mean, it was nice.
还不错 不是还不错 是很愉快
Nice? Not nice. It was enjoyable.
-是吗 -绝对是很愉快
- Oh. - It was definitely enjoyable
-而且很不错 -是吗
- and nice. - Yeah.
-拜托说句话 -告诉你吧
- Please say something. - Just so you know,
我也不是在寻求认真的感情
I'm not looking for serious either.
上次很轻松 我们就保持这种局面吧
Last time was easy. Let's just keep it that way.
我上次轻松是很久以前了 轻松好极了
It's been a while since I've had easy. Easy sounds perfect.
那么最近还想来一发吗
Well, want to have it again soon?
当然了 有什么理由拒绝
Sure. Why not?
行 明晚行吗
Yeah. Tomorrow night?
就明晚了
Tomorrow night.
你是真的要出去吗 你现在可以走了
Were you actually on your way out? 'Cause you can go now.
是的
Yes, I was.
你怎么来这了
What brings you here?
可能是我有偏见 但肯定不是为了这种食物
Maybe I'm biased, but it can't be the food.
不是 是工作上的事
No, it's a work thing.
我七点要见乔纳森·里奇曼的经纪人
I'm meeting Jonathan Richman's manager at 7:00
商谈一下我在写的这篇报道
for this review that I'm doing.
-现在才六点半 -我知道
- It's only 6:30. - I know.
在书店遇见你真是太棒了
It was great running into you at the bookstore.
你离开之后我看了你的书
You know, I checked out your book after you left.
-觉得怎么样 -我还是不懂头盔的设定
- And? - I still don't get the helmets.
在真实生活中创造虚拟角色
Well, creating fictional personas in real life--
是很概念化的
It's like-- it's conceptual.
很做作
It's pretentious.
我觉得你喜欢音乐让你更
I take it you're into music that's a little more--
酷炫吗 对 我是听水果姐和钱婆歌♥的人
Awesome? Yeah, I'm kind of a katy and kesha girl.
但不代表我只听夜店歌♥曲
But it's not like I only ever listen to party music.
我喜欢某些经典的东西
I like some classic stuff.
是吗 哪些呢
Yeah? Like what?
我爸以前每次来我家都给我带唱片
Well, my dad used to bring me records whenever he visited.
斯普林斯汀 滚石乐队 冬青树乐队
Springsteen, the Stones, the Hollies.
我以前超迷那首《我呼吸的空气》
I used to be obsessed with that song, "The air that I breathe."
我也爱那首歌♥
Love that song.
真好听 对吧
It's so good, right?
对 那些唱片像是他离开后
Yeah, those records were, like, the only way
我与他唯一的联♥系♥
I felt connected to him when he wasn't around.
我想这可能也好不到哪去 但是
I guess that's kind of a bummer, but--
不 这使音乐充满力量
No, gives the music a lot of power.
我最爱的专辑都有些故事
All my favorite albums, there's some kind of story there.
你可能觉得听起来很做作
You probably think that sounds pretentious.
这是你做你爱的工作的原因
That's why you do what you love.
阿普丽尔
April.
-朋友们 -看看我遇见了谁
- Hey, guys. - Look who I ran into.
我是来这里工作的
I'm here for work.
挺好的 我来买♥♥一杯茶带走
Cool. I was just going to get a tea to go.
我来吧
Oh, I got ya.
你的身体还好吗
Everything okay with your health?
-布伦娜说你很担心 -对 我没事了
- Brenna said there was a scare? - Yeah, I-- I'm okay.
谢谢关心
Thanks for asking.
谢谢
Thank you.
行了 别太辛苦了
All right, well, don't work too hard.
我不会的
No chance of that.
回见
See ya.
太诡异了
So that was weird.
我不知道我为什么慌张了 感觉就像我们
I don't know why I panicked. I just felt like we were--
做错了什么 我明白
We were doing something wrong? I know.
但我们没有
But we're not.
我们是允许做朋友的 对吧
We're allowed to be friends, right?
反正阿普丽尔已经有男友了
I mean, April's with someone anyway,
其实也没关系 我们都没有准备约会
which doesn't matter, since we're not even talking about dating.
对 我们就亲热了那一次
Right. I mean, we only made out that one time,
我们都不认识对方
before we knew each other.
几乎不算
Hardly counts.
我们就继续做朋友 别担心了 好吗
So let's just keep being friends and not worry about it, okay?
如果我们是朋友的话
Well, you know what? If we're friends,
我应该有你的电♥话♥ 是不是
I should have your number, right?
好了
Okay.
我要回去工作了
Back to work.
很高兴见到你 朋友
Nice seeing you, friend.
我听说天堂里出了点问题
So I heard there might be trouble in paradise.
你是说列奥和我吗
You mean between Leo and me?
可惜你的信息有误
I'm afraid your source is inaccurate.
那他在哪里
Oh. So where is he?
他决定
Um, he decided that
他不再参加互助小组了
he's not going to come to support group anymore.
他现在健康了
He kind of wants to distance
想与癌症保持距离
himself from cancer now that he's healthy.
怎么了
Why, what's up?
我在隐私部位癌症募捐会帮忙
Well, I'm helping with this fundraiser for private part cancer.
睾丸啦 乳♥房♥♥啦 卵巢啦 子♥宫♥啦
You know, testicle, breast, ovarian, cervical.
-你很博爱 -对
- How philanthropic. - Yeah.
募捐会就在这星期 还有好多要准备
Well, it's this week and there's still a ton to do.
我可以做义务劳动
Well, I can volunteer.
我猜我很多朋友也会愿意帮忙
And I bet a lot of my friends would want to help too.
我知道艾米·斯♥诺♥的事我还欠你人情
I know I still owe you after that Amy Snow situation.
那很好 多谢
Well, that'd be great. Thanks.
但其实我们需要的是一名主持人
But what we really need is an M.C.
我准备邀请列奥 因为他有些份量
I was going to ask Leo because he's kind of a big deal.
我听说他手术前曾独自建立了
I heard he was sort of a one-man
一个满足他人愿望的组织
make-a-wish foundation before his surgery,
而且因为他爸爸的选举 他经常上电视
and he was on TV a lot for his dad's campaign.
-听起来你很关注他 -对
- You sound like a fan. - Well, yeah.
而且我们在女人的品位上也一致
And we have the same taste in women.
所以我如何能请他来主持
So how can I get him to host?
你觉得如果是你去问 他会答应吗
Do you think if you asked him, he'd do it?
会的 我会让他去的
Yeah, I'll get him to do it.
太棒了
Awesome.
发生什么事了
Hey, what's wrong?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我尝试和父母沟通
I tried to talk to my parents.
我告诉他们我不喜欢
I told them I didn't like how much time
他们经常不在家
they were spending away from home,
然后我妈 她甚至没听我说完
and my mom-- she didn't even let me finish.
她开始对我怒骂
She just started yelling at me
说我不懂得尊重
about how I don't understand respect.
我很遗憾发生了这些
I'm so sorry.
我今晚能待在这里吗
Could I stay here tonight?
能 保持安静 好吗
Yeah. Just be really quiet, okay?
我感觉我做了她要求的所有事
I feel like I do that she wants,
却还不够
and it's not enough.
我已经不知道她还想让我怎么样了
Like, I don't even know what she wants anymore.
拜托 你怎么会不够
I mean, come on, how are you not enough?
你是她能想象的最好的女儿了
You're the best daughter she could possibly hope for.
她不这么认为
She doesn't think so.
那她就错了
Well, she's wrong.
剧集 | 追寻人生(2014) | 导航列表